Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-17-2013, 03:36 PM

"I.. uh... So adorable. Like a little puppy." Heather giggled and kissed him again.
-
Kevin nodded, "I'll try..."

"There you go, Mr. Ellingson. Now, I would prefer you stay here the night so we can monitor you-"

"Victoria will look after me. Right, Tor?" Kevin asked, not really wanting to stay.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM

Gre pulled back again. "Heather, just stop. I don't like girls." He said, realizing what he said and covered his mouth. "I didn't mean that. I totally didn't mean that."
-
"I would love to, babe, but...it will be best for you to stay here." Torie said. "I know you hate hospitals but...if something would happen to you, I would never forgive myself."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 03:47 PM

Heather burst into laughter. "That makes SO much sense! Don't be shy about it. I mean, I prefer women, so I totally understand. I mean, lately I've been doing more with men, but it's not my preference."
-
Kevin sighed. "But I have work to do for Shelly..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Greg sighed. "I just didn't want anyone to find out due to the Program." He paused. "If you don't prefer to be with men then...why are you with Quinton?"
-
"I will talk with Shelly and I am sure she will understand. Please, Kevin, just do what the doctor asks."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 03:56 PM

"Because he was my first love." Heather shrugged, "I love the guy. I mean, it's hard though, because I love Janelle too."
-
Kevin frowned, "I'm okay though."

"It's highly recommended that you stay." Khan reminded.

"Fine, fine. But only if Torie can stay here with me all night."

"Of course, Mr. Ellingson." Khan nodded. "We only need you to stay one night."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 04:02 PM

"Could you be possibly blinded by that? I mean, I know that you claim Quinton has changed but...I just don't want to see you get hurt, Heather. You're too nice of person to get hurt."
-
Torie nodded. "While they get you settled, Kevin, I am going to go to your condo to get you a change of clothes in the morning."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 04:14 PM

"Thanks Greg, but I'll be okay." Heather smiled. She wasn't so sure Quinton had changed anymore, since she went to the station earlier, but she wasn't about to admit it. "Kyle's not that scary, and if he gets too unruly, I'll break up with him. I've done it before."
-
Kevin nodded. "Alright. Be back soon... I don't want to be...be left alone... Kiss before... before you go?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-17-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 04:57 PM

Greg nodded. "No problem." He hugged her. "Let's get back to the house."
-
Torie wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "I'll be back soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 05:01 PM

Heather smiled and nodded, and the two left.
-
Kevin half-smiled. "See you soon..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 05:07 PM

She smiled and walked out. She quickly walked to the car and got in. She put her hands on the wheel and broke down. Thank god he didn't die. Oh please don't let him die. Please, please, please. she thought as she cried her heart out. She pulled her cell phone out and called Alex.

Alex picked up the phone. "Hey, Tor. What's going on?"

"I was so scared, Alex." Torie said, still upset.

"Torie, what happened? Are you ok?" Alex said, sitting straight up on the couch.
-
They were soon walking up to the house.

<3