Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-17-2013, 01:36 PM

Heather walked after him, "What's wrong, Greg? Not used to being flirted with?"
-
Kevin held his head, "It's just a family thing... They do it every year. I have a lot of... family... people there and... I don't know what else... They're very.... posh... kind of like your family... and it's held at my... Uncle's mansion... in Dublin..."

((I gotta go too. So thats fine.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2013, 01:40 PM

"Yes...most girls avoid me like the plague." He replied trying to stay a couple feet ahead of her.
~
"What's Dublin like?" She asked, pulling into the hospital parking lot. She quickly parked and jumped out of the car. She ran over to his side and flung the door open and started to pull him out, balancing him on her shoulders.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM

"I'm sure they don't." Heather said. "You're probably running away from the girls that do like you. You're a smart guy, and you're adorable. If you had some more confidence, the girls would be all over you."
-
Kevin was having trouble walking straight, so he was putting quite a bit of weight leaning on Torie, "It's... nice, I guess... the landscape is beautiful... like you. The people are... nice. There's lots to... sightsee..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 01:53 PM

Greg looked at her. "I doubt that. Who is going to like a geek like me?"
~
Torie was just thankful he wasn't overweight. "What's there to sight see?" She asked, walking into the ER wing. She brought them up to the desk. "Please, help. His head is bleeding and he's losing consciousnesses." She said, fearing that he may actually die.

((you want to be nurse since your charrie or me))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 02:02 PM

"Plenty of girls like geeks. I think geeks are so hot." Heather told him. "You just need to give someone a chance."
-
The nurse inspected Kevin's head. She then said to Torie, "Sit down. We'll have someone come out as soon as possible. We're quite busy today."

She walked over to a wheelchair and sat Kevin down in it. Kevin mumbled, "I think I'm going to throw up... I'll be okay though... I... Just tired... sick..."

The nurse brought over a small bucket and Kevin grabbed it, pulling it close and throwing up in it. "I'll try to get you into a room right now, sweetie. Alright, miss, take his wheelchair and follow me."

She walked through the ER until she found an empty room, "In here. I'll go get a doctor."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 02:05 PM

"I don't know. Right now, with everything going on, I don't need a girl. It would just be a distraction."
~
Torie quickly followed the nurse and helped Kevin into the bed. "Thank you.' She said, worried.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 02:13 PM

"Maybe a distraction is just what you need." Heather said, moving closer to him.
-
Kevin sat on the bed and mumbled, "I hate... hospitals..." He slid back, and laid down. "I think I might... nap..." And then he passed out.

The doctor, an slight older Indian man, came in the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 02:18 PM

Greg took a step back. "What are you doing?" He asked, knowing full well what she was doing but no sure what to do about it.
~
Torie started to shake Kevin. "Kevin...Kevin...KEVIN!" She yelled, starting to go into a panick.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2013, 02:27 PM

Heather took his hand, pulled him close and kissed him.
-
The doctor walked over and also shook Kevin.

Kevin moaned and opened his eyes, "I was trying to... trying to nap..."

"Hello, I'm Dr. Kahn. I heard you may have a concussion. Unfortunately, we can't allow you to fall asleep right now, Mr. Ellingson."

He sighed, "No... No, I'm fine..."

"No, you're not." Dr. Kahn inspected his head, "What happened?"

"My girlfriend's ex bashed my head against my car..." Kevin muttered. "I'm fine... That kid is strong though. Sh*t."

Dr. Khan took out some rubbing alcohol and cleaned the area. "It isn't the worst injury, but we will need to clean it and bandage it."

"You've got to be... kidding me. OW... That f*cking stings..."

"I am not kidding, Mr. Ellingson. Keep talking to your girlfriend, you need to stay awake." After cleaning, he walked over and got the gauze.

Kevin was fighting to stay awake, "I, uh, hey, Torie. This is... karma... for whatever I said... whatever I said last night... And I... I understand that... I understand why Ryan is... why he's upset... I feel... I feel bad for him... Oh, uh... so... what did you... you and Shelly talk... talk about... when you were at... at..."

The doctor finished wrapping the gauze around his head, "Stay with us, Mr. Ellingson."

"When you were at... at my work... what she want to... to see you for...?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-17-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2013, 04:31 PM

Greg's eyes widened as Heather kissed him. After a few seconds, he pulled away. "Heather...I...uh..." He said, flustered.
-
Torie slipped her hands around his and squeezed. "We just talked about how I was feeling." She replied, worry spreading through her eyes. "And dont worry about last night. Just stay with me ok. As for Ryan, I will deal with him. He won't hurt you anymore."

<3