Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-16-2013, 10:15 PM

"Some people think her dad beat her up and skipped town, and that why she's suddenly so quiet and he's missing, and although it makes some sense logically, Mr. Amon would never had hurt his daughter." Farrah shook her head.

"Why's that?" Heather asked.

"Like Gina said," Leslie replied, "For a while it was just him and Anna. Their relationship hasn't been great lately, but he still loved her."
-
Kevin nodded and drove to Torie's. Once there, he parked out front and said, "I'll stay in the car. Don't be long." He leaned over and gave her a kiss.
-
Ella frowned, "Why don't you present what you know to him? Maybe he'll admit it."

"OR that will go horribly wrong... Doesn't sound like a good idea. If he did do something, and he feels threatened..." Ryan shook his head in disagreement.
-
David threw on his clothes. He opened the door and walked around to the front and said threateningly into the window, "Next time, just keep driving around until I tell you to stop or I'll find a new driver."

He walked back over to the limo and opened the door for Rachel, "Yes, let's."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-16-2013, 10:20 PM

"What do you think happened?" Greg asked.

"We think that something happened but...they won't let us speak to her. They said that only family is allowed in now but Anna...she has no family left."
~
Torie kissed him back. "I won't." She replied, walking inside. "Hey everyone, I'm back for a few minutes." She called out, heading for the stairs.
~
Alex shook his head. "NO! That would be asking for trouble. My dad cannot know until we have evidence. If not...well, who knows what he would do to me." He sighed and then looked up as he heard Torie. "Hey sis." He shouted, standing up.
~
Rachel had thrown her clothes on as well and got out of the limo. She then followed him up to their room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 10:24 PM

Heather frowned, "That's... sad. So, Dr. Amon hasn't been found? At all?"

"No. He's vanished." Farrah nodded, also frowning. "We're hoping that when Anna gets out she can tell us what happened, but she might not remember..."
-
"You're his son, Alex. He wouldn't touch you." Ella mumbled.

Ryan walked over to Torie and hugged her. "Torie!" He kissed her happily. "Hey, babe. How'd things go today?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 10:36 PM

"There's a high chance for that." Greg replied. "She may not even come back as the same Anna you knew."

"We know and that's why we are trying to get her help. We want the world to know her story...to know our Anna." Gina replied.
~
"You don't know my father." Alex replied to Ella.

Torie hugged Ryan. "It went ok." She replied. "Kevin is outside waiting tho, so I need to hurry."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 10:39 PM

"Is there anything else you wanted to ask?" Farrah asked, her voice starting to quiver as she hated thinking Anna would forget them all.
-
Ryan nodded, "I understand. Want me to go out there and punch him?" He said with a laugh.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 10:49 PM

Greg shook his head. "No, but...go and see Anna tomorrow. You will be cleared to see her then."

Gina blinked. "How..how do you know that?"

"I just do." Greg replied.
~
Torie smiled. "Give me a minute and you can." She replied, kissing him on the cheek. She ran upstairs and threw some more outfits into her already packed suitcase. She was soon walking back down the stairs. "Ryan, go around back and then up the sidewalk. Make it look like you are coming to talk to me and then attack him. I need him to believe that we broke up and that I choose you. I will come out and see you, say lots of mean things, and then leave with Kevin." She said, walking back over to him. "I love you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 10:59 PM

Heather laughed, "Greg here is never wrong about those type of things. He'll get you in." She winked and messed up Greg's hair.
-
Ryan grinned. "I love you too." He hugged and kissed Torie, then went out back.

Kevin was waiting outside the car. Although it was cold out, Kevin hated the stale air in the car. Ryan played it well, walking down the sidewalk toward Torie's house. When Kevin saw Ryan, he mumbled to himself, "Great, this loser."

Ryan acted like he just saw Kevin and he walked over to him. "This your car, @sshole?" He asked, pointing to the car Kevin was leaning against.

"Yes, it is." Kevin replied.

Ryan kicked the headlight, breaking it. "Looks like your shiny, fancy car needs a repair."

"F*ck you." Kevin growled, walking over and inspecting the damage. He turned to Ryan furiously, "I'd ask you to pay for it, but if I do you probably wouldn't be able to afford food for the week."

Ryan saw red. He grabbed Kevin and punched him in the gut, "Shut the f*ck up, you girlfriend stealing pedo creep. I might be poor, but at least I have integrity. I don't know why Torie broke up with me for you anyway - you're such a piece of sh*t."

Kevin groaned, holding his stomach in pain. "Maybe because she was afraid you'd end up beating her in a fit of rage, you hot-headed barbarian."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 11:11 PM

Greg blushed and pushed his hair back into place.

Gina laughed. "Well, thank you. Maybe you guys can help us in saving Anna."
~
Torie stood and watched for a bit. Alex walked over to her. "You're just going to stand and watch?"

"Yes. For a moment at least." She replied.

"Torie...don't lose yourself. You have a heart full of warmth and compassion that should never be extinguished. All of this that has happened, you have taken it with grace and understanding."

"Then they made me think my friends were dead." Torie replied. "But fine. I will go save his a.ss" She grabbed her suitcase and started to walk out the front door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 11:19 PM

"We'll try our best." Heather nodded. "I think that's about everything. If you guys find out anything more, email Greg, k?"

Farrah nodded, "Okay. We will."

-

Ryan hissed, "I would never hurt her. Unlike you. Making her choose between us... That was more than skin deep, Kevin."

Kevin was bent over, clutching his stomach. Ryan pulled him up by the hair and slammed his head against his car. "I didn't do it to hurt her." Kevin pushed Ryan away from him.

"You might have Torie right now, but I'm going to go talk to her, and I'll get her back."

"Good luck with that." Kevin mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 11:24 PM

Greg stood up. "Nice to meet you, ladies." He replied.

Gina nodded and stood up as well. "Come on, guys. We have stuff to do." She said, walking away.
~
Torie walked over to the car. "RYAN!" She yelled, running over to Kevin. "Ohmygod, Kevin." She said, sounding concerned. She glared over at Ryan. "What the hell, Ryan? Why would beat up someone you know won't fight back?" She snapped.

<3