Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-16-2013, 08:43 PM

Kevin walked in and closed the door behind him. He stood near the door, arms folded, "You said you don't mind if I stay in the room, right Senator?"
-
David led Rachel into an x-scene in the back of the limo.
-
After the practice, Ryan went to Torie's to see how everyone was doing. He walked inside and took off his shoes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-16-2013, 08:47 PM

"Actually I do. There are some more proposals and a couple new bills on your desk. I would like you to look over them." Shelly replied, tensely.

Torie looked between the two of them, not sure why everything was so...tense.
~
Janelle, Mike, and Greg were all playing pool in the living room.

Alex was going over the documents.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 08:51 PM

"Oh. Uh, sure, ma'am." Kevin mumbled. He rubbed Torie's should and then went to his office.
-
Heather texted Greg, We have to meet up with some of Anna's friends today. Meet me at Hudson Park?

Ryan went over to Alex and asked what he was looking over.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 09:11 PM

Torie watched him walk away and then got up and closed the door. "You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes. Kevin told me that you were staying at his place."

"Oh..yeah." Torie mumbled, sitting back down. "Its...semi temporary."

"Why? What is going on with you, Torie?" Shelly asked, concerned.

Torie looked at the floor and then at Shelly. "What's going on with me?....The...they...they made think my friends were dead. They made me believe that I had caused that. That I had caused their deaths. I am so confused on emotions that I have no idea what to feel. But I know that I want to bring them to their knees and make them beg for mercy. Once I am done with David, everyone will remember him for the monster he is." She replied, defiantly.

Shelly was taken a bit back. "Torie, are you sure that is the right move? The resistance stands for justice and fairness. What you are wanting is-"

"Revenge. I know that. Confucius said that 'before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves'. I have already dug David's and I know its only a matter of time before I dig mine." Torie replied.

"And what of Kevin? He is a good guy. What is he?" She asked.

"Kevin is not a good guy. He tries to play that way and act it but...what he did while I thought Ryan was dead was a choice he will learn to regret."

"So, you are still Ryan's then?"

"No. I broke up with him but he knows the reasons. Once everything is done and over with...then we can be together. Until then, until he is safe, I will not be any part of his life."
~
"I am looking for the chemical names that were in my grandfathers system when he died." Alex said, shuffling through the papers.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 09:25 PM

Kevin wondered what they were talking about, so he tried his best to get everything done quickly.
-
"Sounds like... fun." Ryan muttered before waling away to join the pool game.

The chemicals names were all long and unpronounceable. Some of the things were tar, crude oil, chlorine, lye, ammonia, and mercury. Strangely - or not so strangely - the combination was very similar to that of Qwik-Death, but not quite the same as the Qwik Death found on the streets today.
-
Heather went to Hudson Park to meet up with Anna's friends.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 09:34 PM

Greg was soon arriving at the park as well.
~
Shelly nodded. "I cannot tell you what to do, Torie, but I can advise. The road you are getting ready to go down is one that you may not come back from. You will make choices that are hard and consequences that you may not be able to live with."

"I understand. But the resistance is about every child out there and the greatest amount of good for the greatest amount of people. I will not standby and allow other people my age and younger go through what I did. Blood or not, David will perish and will pay for his crimes."

Shelly sighed. "I had hoped you would not go down this path but...since you are, I am always here for you."

"Thank you, Shelly. That means the world to me." Torie said, walking over to the window and staring out it.

"So, I guess that means you will be entering a relationship with Kevin?"

"Yes. But please do not lead on that you found out. I need him close to you."

"Ok. That is all I wanted to know. Thank you, Torie."

"Anytime. I will start coming to committee hearings next week."

"I look forward to seeing you there."

Torie nodded and walked out.
~
Alex looked at Janelle. "Hey..Janie. What combination of drugs is this?" He asked.

Janelle put her pool stick down and walked over. She glanced at the chemicals and frowned. "Well, its quite similar to QD but a couple of differences."

Alex nodded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 09:40 PM

Kevin was waiting outside. He looked into the office and said, "Everything's done, Senator. I'm going to drive Torie home now."
-
Farrah and the other girls soon arrived. Farrah had long wavy brown hair in a side ponytail and braces. She smiled and waved at Heather and Greg. "You're the people we're meeting, right? It's be awkward if I was wrong."
-
Ryan walked over, "What did they said he died from?" He asked Alex, curiously.

((You can play Leslie or Gina or both. =P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 09:46 PM

Gina was a short, petite girl with pixie black hair. She stood behind her friend as she wasn't entirely sure about this meeting.

Greg extended out his hand. "Yes, I'm Greg and this is Heather. We heard about your friend and...well, lets just say we have an interest in her story." Greg replied.
~
"Have that paperwork to me by tomorrow morning." She replied. "Have a good night." She added, smiling at him.

Torie waited patiently.
~
"A heart attack." Janelle replied. "You said this was your grandfather, right?"

"Yeah...my mom truly believes that my father murdered him." Alex answered. "I was hoping these results would give me everything I needed to help put him behind bars or at least an early grave."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 09:56 PM

"Oh yeah? Let's talk then. We all miss Anna so much, her being thrown into the Program... it just doesn't make sense." Farrah frowned.

Leslie was a chubbier girl with shoulder length dark brown hair. She added, "She was so happy. She had problems with her family life, but she wasn't at all depressed."
-
Kevin nodded and turned around. He walked to his car with Torie and asked, "Where am I driving you?"
-
Ryan shrugged, "If there was chemicals in his system it probably was no heart attack, and I'll admit that if being close to QD and finding out your father created that is... suspicious."

Ella walked over behind them and added, "But it's not enough to be suspicious. You need some real proof."
-
The limo driver stopped the limo and opened the screen between himself and the back of the limo. He coughed, "Sir, and uh, Ma'am, I don't mean to interrupt, but we're at the hotel."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-16-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 10:07 PM

"What where her family problems?" Greg asked, leading the group over to a nearby table.

"Mainly her step mom. Her father had a child with this woman and, well, the woman didn't care too much for Anna. Anna's mom skipped town when she was little so it was just her dad and her."
~
"Why don't we go to my place so I can grab some clean clothes and then we can head back to your place." She suggested.
~
"You're right, Ella, but this is a start. Let me see what I can do with this Alex, see what chemicals where changed and whatnot. Until then, we need hard evidence to get David convicted." Janelle said.

"I just wish there was someway of knowing that he did it. That concrete proof." Alex replied, obviously saddened by this news.
~
Rachel pulled some clothes over her. "David, shall we continue this inside?"

<3