Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-15-2013, 08:11 PM

"Hello, Victoria." David said, giving her a hug. "Are you excited? You'll be around people who understand you."

After the hug, David started heading inside the building.

((Sorry, I was longer than expected. =( ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-15-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-15-2013, 11:03 PM

((its cool. I'm at my boy's house right now, so I will only have a post or two till I log off))

Torie returned the hug. "Yes, dad. I am very excited." She replied. "Mother, nice to see you again."

"Victoria, you look well." Rachel replied, even tho Torie looked haggered. Sebastian was right, Torie had lost a lot of weight and she didn't have that typical healthy look to her.

"Thank you, Mother. Why don't we head inside." Torie replied, following David.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 11:05 PM

Inside the large old red brick building was a lavishly decorated foyer with incredibly high ceilings and multiple crystal chandeliers. The lockers in the hallway were much more spacious and newer than the ones at Lincoln, and had key-cards for added security. The floors were made out of marble, much like at Kevin's, but there were patterns engraved into the marble. The students at the school all dressed in uniform, the girls in yellow plaid skirts and the boys in black pants, both paired with white buttoned shirts.

David walked into the office and said to the secretary at the counter, "Hello, I'm here to enroll my daughter."

The woman in her mid-30s, with short black hair and too much makeup, looked up at David. "Oh, hello! Mr. Rice, correct? You created the Program! Is this your wife, then?" She looked to Rachel.

"Not currently, no. Fiancee. And, yes, I am credited with the creation of The Program. How is your school faring? I don't see many of the supervisors around." David mentioned.

"The students here at Rockway Academy are doing fabulously, Mr. Rice. Suicide rates are lower in those who can afford to come here, it seems. We do have the odd... thorn in our rose bush, but each of our instructors are trained to deal with them in a more discreet manner." The woman said with a smile. "Would you like me to send you in to Mr. Baxter's office? I believe he is available right away - especially for someone like you, Mr. Rice."

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you." David nodded.

"Right this way, sir." The woman led them to Mr. Baxter's office door and knocked. Hearing a faint 'come in' from inside, the secretary opened the door and motioned for the three of them to walk in.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 11:09 PM

Torie looked around. She was quite surprised by the lavishness of the school and hated the uniforms. She looked around at the students, almost wondering when Ryan or Ella were going to walk around the corner. She was drawn out of her daydream by Rachel pushing her towards the office.

Rachel followed David in and sat down next to him while Torie took the free seat next to her mom.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 11:16 PM

David elected to stand, leaning against the wall. Mr. Baxter, a large round balding man with beady brown eyes and a full beard turned in his chair (as he had been turned and looking out the window. "Hello, you-" He grinned when he saw David, "Mr. Rice! Long time no see, ol' pal!" He walked over and hugged him.

"Oh, Tim? What a pleasant surprise... How have you been since University?" David replied, the look on his face cold - he did not seem nearly as excited to see Mr. Baxter.

"Fine, fine. I could have done better, but this job pays well enough. I'm no big-shot like you though, David." Mr. Baxter laughed a big hearty laugh.

"I'm just doing what I can to help the world's suicide epidemic..." David responded, "But today, this is about my daughter."

"I didn't know you had a daughter! Is this your wife then? Lovely family, David." Mr. Baxter said, extending his hand to the two women.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 11:18 PM

Rachel shook it. "Technically fiance for now. I'm Rachel and this our daughter Victoria." She replied, smiling.

Torie, who had been watching the two men, shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, sir." She replied, pleasantly.

((g2g, boy's back))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 11:45 PM

((K. See you tomorrow. Oh, where does Alex go to school again?))

Mr. Baxter put his hands on his hips and said, "We would be delighted to have you at Rockway, Victoria." He turned to David, "Unfortunately, even though we know each other personally, I must still ask for a deposit. I know you have the money - it shouldn't be a problem."

"No problem at all. I will have it wired over as soon as we are finished here." David said, looking away from Mr. Baxter. The two had gone to University together, but David would never call them friends. David had been in one of the elite fraternities, whereas Mr. Baxter had been quite the loser. The lower ring of intelligence, and all over socially outcast... How Tim Baxter had even gotten into Oxford, David had no idea. On the contrary, David had said some cruel things to Mr. Baxter, but Tim had always forgiven David for them.

"Fantastic. Name of her previous school, please? So we can bring over her transcripts." He sat back down at his desk, at the computer.

"She wanted to go to a public school for a while. Lincoln Park High School." David said, a tinge of disgust in his voice.

"Thank you. Good choice, getting out of that system." Mr. Baxter said with a nod. "Alright, we'll need you to fill out this form, Victoria."

The form Mr. Baxter handed to Torie was relatively standard. Name, age, date of birth, gender, contact information, address, previous schools, etc. There were also multiple pages with rules and regulations for her to sign.

"We'll also need one of you to sign these papers." He put a small stack of maybe a dozen papers in front of where Rachel was sitting. This one was more full of tuition costs, textbook fees, giving permission for any off-campus field trips, other contractual obligations, etc.

"You'll have to sign them, Rachel, since I'm not legally her father." David reminded.

-

Meanwhile, it was lunch time at Lincoln, and Ryan got to have his first practice back. He invited the rest of the group to watch. Being on the football field again made Ryan forget all about the stuff with Kevin, David, and Torie's new plan.

Ella sat and watched. Since Dave had also been allowed back to school, he sat with the rest of their group.

Heather was busy watching cheerleader practice at the other side of the field. She hated not being a part of it anymore. Sure, they'd likely let her back in as a regular cheerleader, but she wouldn't go back unless it was to be captain again. There was no way she was taking orders from any other girl when she knew she was the best.

It was a less structured drill practice. Doug went over to Ryan and said, "Hey, dude, we missed you. You and Quinton being gone... it's been hard for the team, but on a more personal level, we missed you, buddy."

"Thanks. I missed football." Ryan laughed. "And Quinton gets out on Friday so-"

Coach happened to overhear. "Quinton's out of jail this Friday?"

"Yeah, but-"

"The game's on Friday, will he have time to get here and play?"

Ryan raised a brow, "He wouldn't have had any practice... that's hardly fair to whoever is the quarterback now."

"Quinton gives us the best shot at winning. With you and him back... we'll be a far better team."

"But coach, he's a criminal. Isn't there rules against criminals being allowed to play?"

Coach Murphy laughed, "Not that I know of, and I sure hope not, Zucker."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-16-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 01:18 PM

Torie sat down and started to read the documents. She slowly began to fill out the paperwork, initialing where she was supposed to but also reading everything carefully.

Rachel began to scan over the documents, signing and initialing where she needed to as well. She quickly handed over the documents to Tim.
~
Janelle and Greg went to watch. Mike looked at Ella. "You want to go watch?" He asked.

Alex decided to go to the library and find out where his grandfather's body had been taken for the autopsy.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2013, 01:25 PM

There wasn't anything abnormal in the forms.

Tim took the papers from Rachel, "Thank you. Are you almost done, Victoria?"

"No need to rush her, Tim. This transition is her choice and I don't want my daughter to feel pushed." David said.

"Yes, sorry, take your time Miss Ri-"

"Freemon. Her last name legally, is Freemon." David corrected.
-
Ella nodded, "Yeah, of course I would."
-
Harold Larson's autopsy had been done by a coroner named Craig Tiff, but he had since passed away. It was done in his personal office lab in London, a building that was still operational and now run by Art Tiff, Craig's son.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-16-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-16-2013, 01:34 PM

Torie signed the last page and handed it over to him. "Yes, sir." She replied, keeping her answers short and sweet.

Rachel smiled and hugged her daughter. She had worried that with Torie being the resistance leader they would have been declined but seeing her daughter fill out the paperwork made her incredibly happy.
~
Mike smiled and walked with her to the bleachers.
~
Alex found the number and saved it in his phone. Due to it being late in London, he would have to call later in the day.

<3