Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-15-2013, 12:16 AM

"No, that should be all, thank you." Mary said with a smile.
-
Sebastian nodded, "It is odd. I was very surprised to hear that. Must have given you quite the headache when you found out considering you've had a crush on her ever since I can remember."
-
Ryan was still asleep.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-15-2013, 12:22 AM

The waiter nodded and left. George smiled and grabbed the tray, placing I on the table. He lead Mary over to the table and pulled the chair out.
-
"Oh that's not the only ting it did. Made me sick to my stomach."
-
Torie soon arrived and ran up to her bedroom. She quickly opened the door and closed it behind her. She smiled when she saw Ryan still sleeping. She quickly str*pped down and crawled into bed, cuddling up next to him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 12:26 AM

Mary sat down at the chair, "You're such a gentleman, Georgie. How Rachel could ever treat you the way she does... it makes no sense to me."
-
"I understand." Sebastian agreed, digging in to his food. "Who knows - maybe you're not her brother?"
-
Ryan half-woke and put an arm around Torie, scooting as close to her as he could. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and mumbled, "'Night. Love you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 12:32 AM

"Thank you, Mary. Rachel...she has her own idea of what a gentleman should be and....well, I was too gentle for her. Her and David are a perfect match." He sighed and sat down himself.
-
"Doubt it. They had DNA testing done and everything. Besides, Torie has Ryan and she isn't giving up on him. Or at least not in her heart. Technically she is." He sighed. "Everything is just complicated."
-
Torie kissed his cheek. "I love you, too, Ryan. More than I could ever show you." She replied, closing her eyes and trying to relax. Kevin had really gotten to her. She hated feeling like a toy and especially like a se'x toy.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 12:37 AM

"David is no Gentleman." Mary said icily. "Just like Rachel is no Lady. Yes, maybe they were meant for each other because they reach similar levels of awful."
-
"They had DNA testing done for Torie, not for you. But if she's so set on Ryan, I suppose that would mean nothing to you anyway - other than to make yourself less sick."
-
Ryan smiled and quickly fell back asleep.

((We can skip ahead to the next morning.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 12:43 AM

"Agreed. But let's stop thinking of their awfulness and think abou our happiness, instead." He said, digging into his food.
-
Alex looked at him. "Hmm...I may look into that, Sebastian. Thanks." He said, finishing his food. "But hey, I need to be going as well. School tomorrow." Alex handed him some cash. "That should cover the cab fee."
-
Torie laid there, listening to his heartbeat.

*~Next Day~* ?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 12:49 AM

Kevin started work early, and boy, did he feel like sh*t when his alarm went off. He reluctantly got out of bed, hitting the off button with a groan. He had a shower, got dressed into his professional clothing, and made himself a large mug of coffee before leaving and heading to work.
-
Ella slept in a little, as did Heather. Ryan was excited that he was going to be in regular school again, so he was up early for his workout routine.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 12:52 AM

Since Torie was meeting with the Prep School at 10, she didn't have to get up terribly early, and considering that it took her several hours to fall asleep..well, she was sound asleep on the bed.

Janelle, Mike, Greg, and Alex were all downstairs eating breakfast.
-
Shelly as at the office early due to some committee reports.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 12:58 AM

Ryan soon joined them. "Good morning." He said as he sat down for breakfast. "I'm pretty stoked to go back to normal high school, get back to football. It should help take my mind off all the crap going on right now. So, Alex, how was dinner last night?"

Heather left in a hurry after she woke up.

Ella was feeling sick that morning again, and when she did wake up, she went straight to the bathroom.
-
Kevin parked his car in the lot and walked into work. He went to Shelly's office and knocked on the door, his coffee mug in his other hand.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 01:03 AM

He shook his head. "Awful.... Just..awful." He replied. "Did Torie say anything last night?"

"Where is Torie?" Janelle asked.

Mike was wondering what was taking Ella so long. "I'll be back guys." He said, finishing his plate and going up to their room. He knocked and opened it. "El?"
-
"Come in." Shelly replied, not looking up from her papers.

((hey I am going to bed. Have to be at work by 8 and I am already tired. Btw. What is Mary's maiden name?and Night!))

<3