Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-14-2013, 06:54 PM

Mary frowned, "I am not taking it as well. I should have expected as much from the two of them, as far as them sleeping with each other behind our backs. David has so many affairs that it's not like that really matters so much. I've had a few affairs myself - even with you all those years ago. But... But David saying he wouldn't be my husband for much longer...? That was hard to hear. After all I put up with for the sake of our marriage, and he says something like that..."
-
"Not that it's any of your business, but one sec, let me count the empties. Uh..." Kevin paused, "11 beers. No... 12. Well, I'm drinking my 12th. F*ck. I drank my whole 12 pack. Sh*t, I'm going to be hung over tomorrow. That sucks about your night, Torie. What happened? Oh, and who's Sebastian? And why didn't you invite me? Didn't want me to meet Sebastian? Is that code for Ryan?"

The alcohol was causing him to voice his own insecurities. Sober, Kevin would have simply dropped it after Torie claimed again that she had broken up with Ryan.

Also, Sebastian was g@y. xD But then again, Kevin didn't know that.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-14-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2013, 08:01 PM

"Mary, I have always thought that you put up with too much from him. You have always deserved more and deserved better. Think of this as more of a new lease on life and a way to now live life for you and not David."
-
"No, Sebastian is not code for Ryan. And I didn't invite you because I didn't think you would want to come. You are more than welcome to come down here but I believe that we are almost ready to leave, babe. Besides, you sound a bit drunk and Iwould not recommended it." She replied, annoyed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2013, 09:45 PM

"David scares me, George. I-I'm scared that instead of divorcing me that he'll kill me for the life insurance." Mary mumbled, looking straight down to the floor. "It wouldn't be the first time he's killed for money. Tomorrow I'm going to change my life insurance to give 100% of my money to Alex in the case of my death. That way... even if he does do something to me... David won't get anything."
-
"I am not that drunk... but you're right, I probably shouldn't drive over." Kevin admitted. "Maybe you could stop by here after? I was going to call one of those stupid phone s'ex hotlines, but I thought, why call some random girl when I have my sexy young girlfriend? If you can't come over, you can at least -

WHAT THE F*CK?! This team f*cking suuuuucks so hard.

- you can at least talk dirty to me over the phone. That'd be great, thanks."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-14-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-14-2013, 11:15 PM

George walked over to her. "Mary, don't let him scare you. And even if he does, don't let it show. Both him and Rachel thrive on the fear that they bring. Tomorrow I will go with you and we will both change our wills. I don't want my wife getting anything either. You don't have to be alone anymore."
-
Torie was appalled. "Ok, baby. I'll play. Let's talk dirty." She replied, smiling.

Alex looked at her, truly afraid that was going to start talking dirty right there in the coffee shop.

"Think about dirty dishes...dirty laundry...dirt..,dirty towels, dirty shoes, dirty table. Is that dirty enough?" She purred.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Mary hugged George. "Sounds like a plan to me, George."
-
Drunk Kevin was quite the... douchebag.

"You know that's not what I meant." Kevin laughed, "But funny, Torie. Real funny... How about this time you do as I say? Fine, I'll clarify. Talk dirty sexy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-14-2013, 11:47 PM

George hugged her back. "You are too beautiful of a woman, too kind and sweet to always be under his thumb. You need to show the world just how beautiful Mary is, not just Mary Rice."
-
Torie pursed her lips together. "I am not a da.mn se'x toy, Kevin. I am in the middle of a coffee shop with Alex and Sebastian. You want someone to talk dirty, call the da.mn se'x hotline." She replied angrily and hanging up on him.

Alex raised a brow. "Everything ok in paradise?"

"Oh just full of sunshine and rainbows." She replied, sarcastically. "No, he wanted me to talk dirty to him like I was a da.mn girl for hire. And he's drunk."

Alex laughed. "Sounds like such a great catch."

Torie smacked him in the arm. "Not funny." She replied, trying not to laugh.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2013, 11:57 PM

Mary blushed. "Thanks... but it's been 20 years. I don't know how to just be Mary anymore."
-
Drunk Kevin was a totally different entity from sober Kevin. While drunk, Kevin acted like a spoiled brat, and he was p*ssed when he didn't get his way. He threw his controller at the wall in a fit, taking off his headset and turning the system off. "F*ck her! Who the hell does she think she is, talking to me like that?" He said to himself, chugging the last of his beer. He stumbled to bed and passed out.
-
Sebastian shook his head. "Why are you with him, then, Victoria? He sounds like an @sshole."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-15-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 12:02 AM

George smiled. "Then I guess we will just have to find her again." He said, pulling her to her feet and started to twirl her around.
-
Torie sighed. "It's...it's just really complicated, Sebastian."

The waitress came over and put the food on the table. Torie stood up. "I better be going tho. Ryan will probably be wondering where I am at and this is one of the few times I will be able to be with him." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-15-2013, 12:05 AM

Mary giggled.
-
Sebastian sighed, "At least take your banana and cocoa to go. Au revior. It was nice seeing you again, Victoria."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-15-2013, 12:10 AM

George smiled and danced with her some more before there was a knock on the door. He let go of Mary and opened the door, allowing the food service cart come through.

"Anything else I can get you?" The young waiter asked.

"I don't need anything. What about you, Mary?"
-
Torie hugged him and Alex. "Thank you both. I had a pleasant night." She replied, grabbing her cocoa and banana. "It was great to see you again Sebastian." She added before walking out the door and grabbing a cab to her house.

Alex sighed. "I still cannot believe she is my sister."

<3