Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-13-2013, 08:27 PM

"A pretty girl like you, Victoria, must have had plenty boyfriends." Sebastian said with a laugh.
-
"Well, with Sebastian around, I either pay for my current room or he comes into the spare in here and I have no room for myself - unless I share with you or Sebby, of course."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-13-2013, 08:34 PM

George walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "You could always stay in my room. Or I'm sure Victoria can give him a spare room at her house."
~
Torie blushed. "Thank you, Sebastian. You guys ready to order?" She asked, changing the subject.

Alex looked at her. "Sure. I just want coffee. Most of my appetite is gone."

Torie nodded. "Agreed. I just want a peppermint hot chocolate."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 08:39 PM

Mary blushed, "Oh, Georgie. Are you flirting with me?"
-
"I'm going to have a hot roast beef sandwich and a cup of coffee, black." Sebastian replied. "Are you sure neither of you are going to eat? Victoria, you are much thinner now than the last time I saw you, and Alexander, you are a growing young man..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 08:43 PM

"And if I was?" He asked, curiously.
~
Victoria turned her attention to the menu again. She knew she had lost a lot of weight these past couple of months but...she had always found it hard to eat when she was incredibly stressed. "No, I'm fine, Sebastian. Thank you tho." She replied, trying to sound upbeat.

Alex sighed. "Fine. I'll have whatever your having, Sebastian. And get Torie a banana." He replied, handing Sebastian his credit card.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 08:48 PM

Mary turned redder, "Then I would appreciate the sentiment, and I do like you George. I mean, we do have a history together after all, but... it's been a rough day."
-
Sebastian took the card and looked at it. "Of course. I will go buy." He nodded and went over to the cafe counter. Yeah, he was used to being the one to go and do things for the Rice family, but he still found it odd that Alex had asked him to go up to the counter and buy. "Hello, young lady, I will take two roast beef sandwiches, a banana, a peppermint hot chocolate, and two coffees."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 08:59 PM

George nodded. "Of course. Would you like me to get you the room service menu?" He asked, taking his arms off her.
~
Alex wanted to talk with his sister and knew that with Sebastian off on the other end, they wouldn't be over heard. "Tor...are you sure everything is ok? I mean, you've had a pretty rough week-"

"Haven't we all, Alex? I mean, Ella is dealing with carrying two children, one who is yours, and is having a rough time with everything as well. Ryan had to deal with me flirting with another man and who knows what he saw. Janelle, Heather, Greg, and Mike have had to deal with trying to make sure Ryan didn't go all psycho on Kevin and I'm sure you've had your issues too. Don't act like I am the only way dealing with things."

"Torie, that's not what I meant. I just know how you react to somethings and I've seen your plan. How are you-"

"I don't know. This is David Rice, the man who can strike the fear into God, possibly killed your grandfather and god knows who else, and can pretty much destroy me if I do this incorrectly."

"I know who you are going into this as...but who are you coming out of this as?"

Torie sighed. "I don't know. I may not come out of this at all."
~
"Of course. Place this at your table and we will have over in a jiffy!" The girl at the counter said, taking his card and swiping it. She place a number placard on the counter and then handed him the two coffees. "The cocoa will be out in a minute." She smiled

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 09:04 PM

"Just order me some spaghetti." Mary said, "And some red wine. You can never have enough wine at a time like this."
-
"Merci." Sebastian said before walking over to the table, giving Alex his coffee, and then promptly walking back to the counter to wait for the rest of his order.
-
Kevin had gotten completely wasted on beer, and while still playing Killzone on his PS4, he went through his contacts and called Torie. He put it on speaker and on his coffee table so he could play and talk to Torie at the same time.
-
David and Rachel were soon finishing dinner, and walked into the limo.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-13-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-14-2013, 11:08 AM

George nodded. "Of course." He replied, walking over to the phone and calling in the room service. He ordered for Mary and then ordered himself a steak and potato meal. He walked back over to Mary. "About 20 minutes."
-
The young girl looked at him. "You don't have to wait here for the food. We'll bring it out to you." She said, giggling.
-
Alex was about to respond when Torie's phone went off. She quickly looked at. "Hey Kevin." She said, answering it.
-
Rachel slipped her hand into his and smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-14-2013, 05:30 PM

Mary smiled, "Thanks, Georgie. I'm actually surprised by how well you're handling everything today."
-
Sebastian blushed, "Oh. Yes. Sorry." He walked back over to the ttable and sat down.
-
"HEY, Torieee. How's it hanging?" Kevin slurred, "I miss you, babe. Wanted to call to say heey.

"GOD D@MN, you're so dead, noob!" He yelled into his microphone.

"Sorry 'bout that, Tor, I wasn't talking to you. I'm gaming. SO, yeah, what's up? What'cha doing? You weren't sleepin', were ya? Or were ya spending time with your loser boyfriend Ryan? How'd he like the hickey I gave you? Yeah, I know you said he ran away or some sh*t, but I don't believe it."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-14-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-14-2013, 06:30 PM

"Well, most of it is a shock to the system." He replied, sitting down on the couch. "How about you?"
~
Alex looked at Sebastian and then back at Torie.

"Actually, I was attempting to have dinner with my father George, Sebastian, and Alex's mom but then David and my mother happened to interrupt. Well, things went south as I figured that would and I am now at a coffee shop with Alex and Sebastian." She replied, "And as for Ryan, I have not seen him all night. I am sorry that you don't believe me but it is true, Kevin. I broke up with him and he did not take it well. And, babe, how much have you had to drink tonight?"

<3