Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-13-2013, 02:03 PM

"Yes. She did hug me, and she seems to be acting more proper now. She chose Kevin, and she wants to be in a private prep school." David nodded. "That is certainly positive."
-
Sebastian got in as well, "I know something you might find interesting about your father. I overheard him and Madame Mary talking and I believe your father may have invented the chemical formula used in Qwik-Death."
-
"Oh...Well, Alex had a hard time with Victoria dating a commoner and he seemed to have taken notes from David. He hit her, trespassed on her property... He was in a holding cell, but David bailed him out. He's been better lately though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-13-2013, 02:07 PM

"She just needed a little incentive." Rachel replied. "I will call her tomorrow and see if she would like to join us up at the Prep school. She obviously won't be going back to that other high school tomorrow."
~
Alex's jaw dropped. He stared at Sebastian, speechless.

Torie looked at Sebastian as well. "And...what gave you that indication?" She asked, very interested.
~
George nodded. "Did Victoria fight back or did you talk to him?" He asked, pursing his lips together and trying very hard not to get angry.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 05:52 PM

"I believe parents do have to be there for enrollment." David said.
-
"A little while ago he was bragging to Madame about how he had essentially created two solutions to teen suicide, and then Mary said that wasn't funny - the teenagers had died because of it, he said that he didn't say they were both positive solutions... They talked for a while, but that was the summary." Sebastian shrugged. "I could not think of anything else he could have meant other than The Program, and Qwik-Death."
-
"At first I don't believe she did, but she did start fighting back more each time. I'm sorry for my son's actions. I did speak with him and he hasn't since - that I know of. I doubt he would now that... well, know that he knows Victoria is his biological sister."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 07:15 PM

Rachel nodded. "The only question is, who signs as the father? While yes you are her father biologically, George is her father legally due to the birth certificate."
~
Alex shook his head. "No..there is no way dad would have done that? I mean..I know he's not exactly the nicest guy in the world but...this? This is completely different."

Torie rubbed Alex's shoulder. "Alex, I..I wouldn't put it past him. David has always been a cruel man. Just look at what he did to your mother all these years. He is a cruel, ruthless, evil man who I can see doing just this."

Alex looked at her. "Then what does that make us?"

Torie blinked, not expecting that question. She looked over at Sebastian. "Thank you for telling me this." She replied.
~
George shook his head. "I hope your son gets some help before he turns into your husband. He is too good of a boy to end up like David." But if he touches my daughter again, so help me God I will hurt him like he has never been hurt before.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 07:21 PM

"Then tell George to come along too. I'm sure he'll also want Victoria in Prep school anyway."
-
"No problem, Victoria. And I do not believe it was meant to kill humans, if that makes you feel better. He did, at one point, refer to it as accidental." Sebastian replied.
-
"I agree." Mary said with a sigh.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 07:39 PM

Rachel nodded. "But enough about all of this nonsense. Let's just enjoy our night out."
~
"Whether or not it was meant to kill humans is besides the point. The atomic bomb was originally supposed to be an energy source, not a weapon. Doesn't matter what something was meant to be used for, just what it is used for." Torie replied, sadly.

The cab driver soon stopped in front of the coffee shop. "Here we are, lady and gentlemen."

"Thank you." Torie said, pulling money out of her purse before Alex could get to his wallet. Alex sighed and got out, allowing Torie to pay the cab driver. He then held the door open, helping Torie out of the cab.

Phoenix's Fire was a small corner shop that was fairly plain. It had a small patio to one side with about 6 tables with 3 chairs each and a very plain looking front door. The windows were completely blacked out with a simple wood door.

Torie walked inside and smiled as she smelled the familiar air. It had musty smell due to enormous amount of incense they burned.

The door opened to a medium 8-step staircase with an iron-wrought banister and an open view of the shop. To one side, there was a small, wooden stage with a microphone off to one side and a red curtain as the back drop. There were several tables and chairs around the stage as well in near the coffee station towards the back of the shop. Along all the walls were built in book shelves which held an assortment of different things. Some books shelves did hold books while the ones closet to the coffee station held an assortment of gifts, coffees, teas, and herbs. Other shelves held decorations and some locally made crafts the could be bought.

Torie looked to Sebastian and Alex. "Awesome, right?"

Alex nodded. "Not bad."
~
"Why don't we just head back to the hotel and order room service. My treat." He replied, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 07:44 PM

David was somewhat distracted all evening.
-
"It reminds me of some a cafe I enjoyed as a teenager in France." Sebastian said, "'Tis very nice, Victoria."
-
"You're too kind. I'd love to." Mary smiled back.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 07:54 PM

Torie smiled. "Thank you, Sebastian. Come, lets eat and drink." She replied, leading the way down the steps and to a corner table. The café was decently busy but not over crowded.

"How did you find this place?" Alex asked, following her.

"Recommendation from a friend." She replied, grabbing a menu off the table.
~
George helped her into the cab and then told the cab driver the name of their hotel.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-13-2013, 08:00 PM

Sebastian sat down and nodded, "That friend has good taste, yes?"
-
Mary went with George to his room, and sat on the sofa near the window. "Georgie, you have a much better room than I do."

((We can skip a bit with the cafe part, unless Alex and Torie are supposed to converse about something. If so, do it now. :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-13-2013, 08:23 PM

((nope nothing planned))

Torie nodded. "Yes. Fortunately, though, he is no longer in my life." She replied, giggling.

"One of those many boyfriends we've heard about?" Alex smirked.

"Oh, god. What have you heard?" She asked, covering her face with her hands.

Alex laughed. "Nothing...yet."
~
He smiled. "Well, I have a spare room if you wish to stay here instead of your own room."

<3