Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-12-2013, 02:22 PM

"I was thinking I'd get the smoked salmon over rice with a side salad." Mary said. She found the way they were acting odd, but when she was about to ask about it, Torie sat down. "Victoria! Oh, dearie, it's so nice to see you!" Mary said with a smile.
-
"Wherever my love wants." David hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Let's get ready quickly, before it is too late for dinner. It's just past 7 now." He got up, dressed, and ready to go.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM

Torie smiled at Mary. "Its great to see you, too." She replied. Since the only available seat had been between Mary and Alex, Torie reached over and hugged her aunt. "I missed you." She whispered.

"Victoria, darling. I'm glad you could come on such short notice." George replied.

Alex was just thankful that she was there.
~
Rachel quickly dressed and called for the limo.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 02:34 PM

"I missed you too, Victoria." Mary replied, hugging her back. Victoria was like a daughter to Mary, and she had always been much closer to Torie than David was. "So, Victoria, how are things with you? I understand this was a rough week. I am terribly sorry my husband had you taken into that awful Program of his."
-
They left the hotel and were on their way.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 02:38 PM

"No need to apologize for his ignorance, Aunt Mary." Torie replied. "And what's that saying...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Alex smiled. "And trust me, this has all made us stronger...Or this is hell."

Torie looked over at him, shook her head and laughed. Alex started to laugh with her.

George smiled and looked at Mary, loving how close his daughter was to her son.
~
When they arrived, they were soon being seated.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 02:44 PM

"I see you two have made up." Mary said with a smile. "I'm glad to see that. Do I hear wedding bells?" She teased. xD
-
David and Rachel were seated not too far away, at a table near the window. David didn't see the others sitting down, as he was too busy holding Rachel's hand and looking into her eyes. "This is a nice place. Good choice."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 03:06 PM

((sorry the att guy is here so I was helping him and changing.))

Alex nearly choked on his water and Torie coughed.

"Oh..uh..." Alex said, speechless.

"Aunt Mary, we both barely 18 years old. Don't you think its a little..soon to be thinking of wedding bells?" Torie replied, pale.
~
Rachel blushed as she rubbed his hand with her thumb. "Thank you love." She replied. Looked past him and her eyes widened. "Love...is that who I think it is?" She asked, pursing her lips together.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 03:14 PM

"I married David when I was 18. Marrying young for people of our status is entirely normal, and generally encouraged. But, no need to panic, I was only teasing you two. I know you have a boyfriend anyway, Victoria."

David turned and looked behind him. He turned back and shook his head, "Mary never told me she was coming to America, and if she didn't bring Sebastian with her, I would probably have told you it was a coincidence, but yes. That's Mary, and George, and Alex and Victoria. Well, I'm not going to leave because they're here."

Sebastian had seen David when he had turned to face them. He couched and said, "Madame Mary, I believe that is Master David sitting over there with Mrs. Freemon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 03:18 PM

Alex and Torie both looked over at the table and then exchanged the 'oh sh*t' look.

George frowned. "Mary, would you like to go somewhere else? Or possibly sit somewhere else?"

"Why would Mary not tell you she was coming?" Rachel asked, puzzled. "That is unusual for her." She paused. "But, why don't we join them. Give us all a chance to catch up."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 03:26 PM

"Oh, no no. That's perfectly fine. I'm sure your who'rish wife and my notoriously unfaithful husband are just having an innocent meal together." Mary said with a sarcastic smile. "Actually, let's invite them over. Sebby, go tell David and Rachel that we would love for them to join us."

Sebastian looked at Mary although she was crazy, but he did as she said and walked over to their table. "Master David, Mrs. Freemon, Madame Mary and company would be happy for you to join their table."

"Happy for you...? Christ, Sebastian, you've been in England for almost 10 years now. Learn the language." David mumbled. "Fine, yes, we will go over there. Sebastian, please help the lady out of her chair." He stood up and pushed his chair back in.

Sebastian nodded and pulled out Rachel's chair and extending a hand to help her up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 03:33 PM

Torie started to laugh. "Oh this week can't get any better." She replied, finishing off her water and pouring herself some wine.

"Victoria, what do you think-" George started to reprimand.

"Don't even start." She snapped, taking a drink.

George was taken back by his daughter's attitude. He knew that Victoria had had a hard time recently but didn't realize that she wasn't coping with it..at all. He looked over at Mary for help, not knowing what to do.

Rachel smiled at David and took Sebastian's hand. She then followed David over to the table. "George, Mary. What a pleasant surprise." She looked over at Alex and Victoria. "Darling, how are you feeling?"

"Great now." She replied, taking another drink. She motioned for one of the waitresses to come over. "Yes ma'am?" The young girl replied.

"Can you bring two more seats over for David and my mother?"

"Of course. I will be right back." The waitress replied.

<3