Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 11:34 PM

"Hell yeah." Heather said with a giggle.
-
Mary was surprised when she saw him in the elevator. "Oh my goodness, Georgie? Is that you? What are you doing here? What are the chances?" She asked as she went into the elevator and hugged him. Sebastian silently followed in, giving George a nod.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 11:41 PM

Greg nodded. "Well, then after you." He said, standing up. "You...don't think we will be interrupting anything, do you?"
~
Torie slipped out of bed and quietly started to put her clothes back on.
~
George smiled when he saw her. "Mary! What a pleasant surprise. I didn't know you were in town. I am here for Victoria, but what about you? I didn't know David dragged all the way over here just for her." He replied, hugging her back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 11:46 PM

Heather laughed, "I hope not. But then again, I've already seen Torie getting busy since the whole camera incident, so it wouldn't be the first time." She walked upstairs and opened the door without even bothering to knock, since she didn't hear anything.

Ryan was fast asleep.
-
"Oh, I just arrived in Chicago, and David didn't drag me here, I came on my own merits. Is he also here? He simply told me he was coming to America, and his first stop was Chicago. He should have moved on to other cities by now - I don't know, I'll admit, we don't keep in too close of contact."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 11:52 PM

Torie quickly turned when the door opened, grabbing a knife off her desk. She looked at Heather and Greg as they walked in, the terror in her eyes disappearing as she realized it was her friends. She shoved the knife into her back pocket. "What the hell!" She whispered, pushing them out of her room.

"You ok, Tor? You don't seem like yourself." Greg said, eyeing the pocket with the knife.

"I'm fine. What's up?" She asked.
~
"I don't know if he is or is not. I have only seen him once since I have been here." He replied. "And Mary... you look absolutely amazing."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 11:57 PM

"Jumpy much? Holy sh*t, who'd you think we were?"
-
"You've seen David one more time than I have in the last few weeks then." Mary giggled and blushed, "And Georgie, you're too kind. I look the same as I did last time we saw each other. Oh, by the way, if you're here to see Victoria, then surely Rachel is as well. Where is your wife?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:07 AM

"Well, most sane people knock. The only ones who haven't have been here to hurt me." She replied. "What did you want?"

"Well, we..uh...we.." Greg stammered.

Torie sighed. "Greg..it's ok. Just talk to me."

Greg swallowed. "We found a possible lead on Dr. Amon. We found a blog about Anna Amon, his daughter. Apparently she is being held in the Program but was never depressed or anything."

Torie nodded. "I see. Good work."

"There's more. We set a meet time up for tomorrow at 3:30 at Hudson Park."

Torie nodded. "Can you two take care of it?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"Then do it. I trust you two. Take care of it."
~
"God, Mary. When are you ever going to stop calling me Georgie? You've called me that ever since we where children." He teased. "As for my wife, who knows. She has always had a mind of her own."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 12:13 AM

Heather sighed, "Alright. We'll take care of it. We'll update you after that meeting I guess."
-
"That was so many years ago. Wow. As for Rachel, she certainly does have a mind of her own. I don't meant to sound rude, since she's your wife - although I'm sure you have at least a dozen negative things to say about my husband because I have at least half that myself - but Rachel can't be trusted. She's always been somewhat... wild." The elevator arrived on the ground floor and Mary asked, "I'm going to dinner with Alex, would you like to come with me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:21 AM

Torie sighed. "Sorry, I just can't take care of everything and I know everyone here is perfectly capable of handling things. If you want me to come, I can try and swing some things around."
~
George smiled. "Of course. I would love to see Alexander again." He replied.

Alex was pacing in the waiting room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 12:25 AM

"No, Torie, it's fine." Heather said, waving her hand. "It's no biggie. We understand you have a sh*t ton of other things to do and Greg and I totally got this."
-
Mary walked over to Alex and hugged him. "Sorry it took a while, but I brought a guest." Mary motioned to George. "Oh, and of course I brought Sebastian as well. Hope that's fine with you, sweetie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:31 AM

Torie nodded. "Good. Keep me updated." She replied, opening her bedroom door and walking in. She closed it behind her and locked it. She sighed and took a deep breath. She never realized how jumpy she was until now; she didn't realize how close she had come to hurting her friends.
~
Greg looked at Heather. "You don't think she would have hurt us...right?"
~
Alex hugged his mom and then looked at George, forcing a smile. "Of course not. The more the merrier." He replied, not sure what else to say.

George nodded. "Where did you want to eat, Mary?"

<3