Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 11:56 PM

Greg nodded and started to look through the site. "Looks like its made up of a group of her friends. Let me see what digging I can do and then we can go the high school tomorrow." He replied, starting to type ferociously on his keyboard.
~
Torie didn't mind. She was just glad to be back in his arms. She snuggled up next to him and quickly fell asleep.
~
Alex got up and walked downstairs. "Hey." He said, looking around. "Where's Torie?"

"Her and Ryan went up to her room." Greg replied, turning red. "I...uh...wouldn't bother them if I were you."

Alex nodded. "Ah...ok. Well, I will be back late tonight. See you all in the morning." He replied, grabbing a jacket and walking out the door. He quickly caught a cab and then was off to his moms hotel. On the way, he called her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-12-2013, 12:02 AM

There was three girls who ran the blog, Farrah, Leslie, and Gina, with Farrah being the primary poster on the blog. They were all seniors at one of the other high schools in the region. There was a contact section on the blog with all their emails on it, asking if anyone else had any comments or information about Anna, to email them.
-
Mary picked up her cellphone, "Alexander, honey, it's nice to hear from you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:05 AM

Greg quickly emailed the three of them.

Farrah, Lesile, and Gina

My name is Greg and I was hoping to sit down with the three of you to talk about what happened to Anna.
Please let me know if you can get together tomorrow or the next day.

Greg.

~
"I am about 15 minutes away." He replied. "Are you hungry?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 12:11 AM

Farrah replied fairly quick, as her phone was synched with her emails.

Greg,
Tomorrow after we're done school okay with you? 3:30 @ Hudson Park?
-Farrah.

-
Mary laughed, "We were about to get dinner, so yes, we are hungry. Are you asking your dear old mother out to dinner?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:15 AM

Greg's laptop dinged. He quickly read the email.

Farrah,

Sounds great. See you then.

Greg.

~
"Possibly." He replied, smiling. The cab was pulling up to the hotel. "What room are you in?" He asked, getting out of the cab and paying the man.

<3
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:17 AM

Greg's laptop dinged. He quickly read the message.

Farrah,

Sounds great. See you then.

Greg.

He turned to Heather. "Tomorrow, 3:30, Hudson Park."
~
Alex laughed. "Possibly. What room are you in?" He replied, paying the cab driver as they pulled up to the hotel. He quickly walked out and into the hotel itself.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 12:21 AM

Heather nodded. "Great. If David does have anything to do with Amon's disappearance, we might be one step closer to finding out."
-
Kevin felt incredibly alone. He was used to it, and it was the main reason he hated his apartment. Sure, it was spacious, but when he was the only person in it... it felt empty. He played PS4 and drank beer all night.
-
"2200." Mary told him, as she was walking out of the room with Sebastian. "But we'll meet you in the lobby."

((Is she in the same hotel as David & Rachel, or no? I forget. xD))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-12-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:24 AM

"Ok, well I am already here. I will be waiting." He replied, hanging up.

((I don't think so. I think she is in the same hotel as George.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-12-2013, 12:27 AM

((Alright. =P We'll have to have them interact sometime. Maybe he'll be in the elevator right... now. By the way, edited in Heather's response to Greg.))

Mary pressed the button for the elevator to come to her floor.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2013, 12:31 AM

Greg nodded. "Should we bring this to Torie?"
~
Torie was soon waking up, as she didn't sleep much anymore.
~
George was in the elevator.
~
Alex patiently waited.

<3