Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 08:00 PM

"Meet me down there. I need to take care of something." She said, hugging her friend back.
~
Alex jumped and yelled, dropping his cup on the floor. "What the hell, Heather!" He said, trying to catch his breath. He grabbed a towel and started to clean up the spilled soda. It was obvious that talking about his father had put him on a slight edge.
~
"Hypothetically speaking, I would be very disappointed and would question your morals. I know Victoria is a special girl but...if she just broke up with Ryan for reasons unknown, would you be taking advantage of a young girl. While Victoria does act a couple years beyond her true age, you must remember Kevin, she is a child." Shelly answered. "But I cannot tell you who to date nor judge you professionally for it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 08:08 PM

Ella nodded and smiled. She went downstairs to join the others. Right away she looked at Mike and said, "Can you come with me to my room? We need to talk."
-
"OMG, I'm so sorry about that." Heather apologized. "I just wanted to know if you were okay. You seemed on edge when we were all talking about your dad."
-
Kevin bit his lip. He didn't want to get into the fact that he was already seeing her, or that he had been intimate when she thought Ryan was dead. He knew Shelly would not react as calmly to that as she did with a hypothetical crush on Torie. "You're right, Senator. I'll see you at work tomorrow."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:12 PM

Mike raised a brow. "Sure?" He replied, getting up and following her to her room.
~
Torie sighed and walked to her parent's bedroom. She walked over to the bar in the room and poured herself a drink before slipping onto the bed and grabbed her phone, calling Kevin.
~
Alex shrugged. "Not used to talking about my dad and don't care to do it, frankly. But I'm fine." He replied, short and to the point.
~
"Good night, Kevin." Shelly said, hanging up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:16 PM

Ella closed the door behind them and pointed to the bed. "Go ahead and sit down. We're going to talk things through."
-
As soon as Shelly's call ended, his phone started ringing again. He checked the caller ID and picked it back up, "Torie, hey, what's up?"
-
Heather sighed, "It's not right that you don't feel comfortable talking about your dad. I mean, my dad hates me right now, but he's still my dad and I still love him. You... I don't now if I get that vibe with you and your dad."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:24 PM

"Ok...?" He replied, not sure what brought this on but doing as he was told. He sat down on the bed and looked at Ella. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
-
"Nothing much. Just missed you and wanted to see what you were doing." She replied, taking a drink.
-
"Don't worry about it. My relationship with my dad could not be any more complicated." He replied, wanting to get off the subject of his dad badly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:30 PM

Ella walked over, standing at the edge of the bed in front of him and put a finger on his lips. "Hush. I never said we were going to talk right away." She moved her finger and kissed him, deep and passionate.
-
Kevin chuckled, "I'm doing better now that you called. How are your friends? In particular, Ryan."
-
Heather hugged him, "Awe. But that's so sad. At least you have a good relationship with your mom, right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:37 PM

Mike was taken off guard. He was soon wrapping his arms around Ella and brought her close, kissing her back.
~
"They are all doing just fine. Ryan..I don't know. He took off once I told him I chose you and not him." Torie replied. "But enough about Ryan. I thought about what you said with just staying at your place and since its only a couple blocks away from the Prep school...if you don't mind, I would like to continue to stay at your place."
~
Alex hugged her back. "Yeah. I am actually going to go talk with Torie and see if she wants to go have dinner with my mom right now."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:44 PM

Ella pushed Mike back on the bed and climbed on top of him. She took off her shirt and then pulled his off.
-
"Sure, that wouldn't be a problem. I miss you. OH, by the way, Shelly wants to speak with you in her office after school." Kevin mentioned.
-
"Alright. If you want to bring a date... I'm available." She giggled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:47 PM

Which lead them into an x-scene.
~
"Oh...ok?" She asked, a little puzzled. "Do you know what for?" She added, getting off the bed and grabbing another drink.
~
He laughed and kissed her cheek. "I would love to but maybe next time. This is the first time Mom has been to the states and I don't want to overwhelm her."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:51 PM

"No clue. She wouldn't tell me." Kevin replied. "Probably just to ask how you're coping."
-
Heather grinned, "That's understandable. I'll be here when you get back." She winked. "Or, if you think we could manage something before you have to go..."