Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 11:36 AM

"No. This is not your fault, none of this is. But at the same time, Ella, this isn't the way to cope with these feelings. Why didn't you go to Stanley? I'm sure he would have helped you." She asked.
~
Alex shuddered. "When you believe you are above the law, its amazing what you will do." He replied.

"But still, its not like someone can really get away with murder these days." Janelle replied.

"Exactly. There would be some evidence." Mike added.

"Money can buy lots of things." Alex replied.
~
"Oh, good. How did she take it?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 11:42 AM

"I don't know, I didn't want to talk about it. Besides, he was busy with the group and dealing with bringing you back... Everyone was more concerned with getting you back than trying to help with my feelings. I mean, I understand why, since you're an important part of the resistance and everyone loves you, but... I felt like I had no one to talk to when I wanted to talk, and when I have someone to talk to, like when Mike came and talked to me... I just wanted someone to be there for me. I... I miss the Mike who comforted me and made me feel special.

Ever since the whole pregnancy thing he... he doesn't act the same around me. Every time I try to talk with him about it, it's either incredibly awkward, or it doesn't end well."

-

"What, like a hitman? A clean up crew? Bribery?" Heather raised a brow. "Alex, you don't think Torie's assumption is correct, do you? I've seen your dad and he doesn't look like a killer to me."

Ryan shrugged, "Torie seemed pretty afraid. But like the rest of you, I don't see how anyone could get away with murder. Especially with this whole Dr. Amon thing. He's missing. They have to be looking for him by now."

"Dr. Amon, as in the doctor who showed the video to Torie?" Heather asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure it's a coincidence though. Maybe the guilt was too much for Dr. Amon, so he ran off somewhere."

-

"She took it... well. She's glad her friends are alive. But she's not the same person she was before. Torie wants to start private school and... she broke up with Ryan. I believe that she wants to impress her parents." Kevin swallowed. He felt like he should tell Shelly the truth about him and Torie dating, as it would be hard for him to hide now anyway, but he didn't want to risk losing his job.

He happened to be on his laptop, which was on the desk in the den near the foyer, at the same time as he was on the phone. He noticed an email pop up.

You have been cordially invited to the Ellingson family reunion at Mr. Thomas B. Ellingson's Dublin home on December 31st. Please note that every invitee is permitted no more than one guest. If you are able to attend, please reply to this email before the 10th. We hope to see you.

Sent on behalf of Thomas B. Ellingson's by secretary Ethel Peters.

Kevin sighed and quickly responded,

Ethel,

Tell my Aunt Martha and Uncle Tom that I'll be there.

Kevin disliked his extended family, but knew Torie would likely want to go meet them and the reunion would be as good a time as ever.

The Ellingson's were a large family and even he found it impossible to keep track - especially since there were quite a few repeated names.

His immediate family was composed of his father, Joseph, his mother Nina, his sisters Cathy (28) and Natalie (23), and his younger brother Joey (19) - who had been named after their father.

His mother's side the opposite of the Ellingson family. Kevin's mother was from Sweden and she was an only child. Kevin's grandfather on that side had already passed away when Kevin was a baby, and many of the other relatives on that side didn't keep contact.

However, Joseph Ellingson's side was a whole different story.

Joseph was the middle child of 5 children. In order from youngest to oldest: Tara, Henry, Joesph, Sarah, and Thomas. His father was named Thomas as well, but he had also passed away years ago. Kevin's grandmother was named Catherine, and was the namesake for Kevin's sister Cathy.

The age difference between the 5 kids was quite large. Catherine was nearly 80 and she had Thomas when she was 18. Thomas (61), Sarah (56), Joseph (49), Henry (42), and Tara (34). Shockingly, when Catherine was 45 she had been pregnant with twins, but due to her age, both were born premature and only Tara survived, with Audrey, the other twin, dying shortly after the birth.

Uncle Thomas married Aunt Martha, and they had 3 children together, Tommy (38), Pete (35), and Paisley (30). Tommy, Pete, and Paisley are also each married. Tommy with a woman named Darcy, and they had four kids Flint (18), Eva (16), Farrow (9), and Harris (5). Pete married a man named Robert and they recently adopted a little girl from China named So Li (5). And Paisley was a newlywed with a man named Jackson and she was expecting a girl, due around Valentine's Day that they planned to name Audrey in respect to Tara's deceased twin.

Aunt Sarah was divorced, and had two children, Brendon (33) and Agnes (24), each with a different ex-husband. Brendon was married to Katie, and they had one child named James (10). Agnes wasn't married, and didn't have any kids, but she was incredibly fond of her cat Elliot and brought him everywhere with her.

Uncle Henry was married to a young Italian woman named Alessandra (28), and they have a toddler named Cecil (3). With his first wife however, he has a rebellious teenager daughter named Adeline, (18) who for obvious reasons prefers Adele because she hates that Adeline sounds like an incomplete Madeline or almost like Alkaline, as in a battery. xD

Aunt Tara was married to Uncle Craig, and they have four children, Molly (14), Fletcher (13), and then a set of twins, Bentley and Heathcliff (6).

And of course he also had an insane amount of extended family, second-cousins, great-aunts & uncles, and others like that who he was barely related to but were still part of the Ellingson family. Half of them he couldn't remember the name of anyway.

((Mostly a reference post for me later. :lol:))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-01-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 07:53 PM

"Ella, you are just as important as I am. No one here is better than anyone else. You should have talked with Stanley. He is one man and cannot do everything or see everything. As for Mike...he was just as hurt as you were when he found out neither child was his and I don't think he ever coped with it. He still very much loves you but...I think it is hard for him to feel comfortable around you when he has no idea what to do. I mean, face it, when it comes to upset girls or just unpleasantness in general, Mike would not be the one I would be calling." Torie replied. "Go talk with him. And I mean, talk with him. Don't sugar coat, don't beat around the bush, talk to him. Even its the hard stuff that you really don't want to talk about, make him listen. It's the only way you will be able to salvage the relationship."
~
Alex shook his head. "It's just better to not ask questions." He said, the same terror in his eyes.

Janelle raised a brow. "I don't get it. How can you two be so scared of one man?"

"Easy. We always have been. I don't know how Torie has managed not to be scared to death of my father so far but...Torie loves Ryan. Wouldn't she have a dam good reason for breaking up with him temporarily? She wouldn't break up with him willingly."
~
There was a long pause. "I see." Shelly replied, puzzled. "Will you ask her to come by the office tomorrow after school, alone?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:06 PM

"I dunno, I guess I could try to, but..." Ella sighed, "Talking just never seems to work. He broke my heart with the way he acted after finding out they weren't his. It's been hard for me to get over it too, so it's not like I don't understand. We've already talked about it and the consensus was that we were going to try and be friends. It's not working out like I hoped."
-
"That's true, but..." Heather sighed, not knowing what else to say. It was so odd to her that Torie and Alex acted this way about Mr. Rice.

Ryan sat down and shrugged, "I don't see it though. Worried that bad about my safety if she doesn't choose Kevin? It seems extreme to me still."

"I'm sure you two have your reasons for feeling that way." Heather said, trying to change the topic. She could tell thinking about it was freaking Alex out. "Well, I guess all we can do is trust this is the right thing."
-
"You mean without any of her friends, or without... anyone. Including me? May I ask why?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:17 PM

"This entire situation has just been...chaotic. Stop worrying about the past, stop worrying about that hurt and try to move forward, ok. What he said, what he did then is probably not how he feels now. Besides, someone has to make that first move and we both know it won't be Mike." She replied. "Everything will work. Just have faith."
~
Alex nodded. "I am going to go get something to drink." He said, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"Well, that was weird. I don't think I have ever seen Alex act so..." Janelle replied, trying to think of the right word.

"Unnerved." Greg suggested. "He seemed really freaked out by the conversation."
~
"Without her friends and possibly without you. I have not decided. And you may ask Kevin, but I do not have to answer." Shelly replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:26 PM

"You and Ryan are more alike than I thought. You sound just like him right now." Ella let out a little laugh. "
-
Heather shook her head, "Totally freaky - and that's his dad we're talking about. He knows more about his dad than we do. I wonder what things he knows that he isn't telling us."

"I don't know, and I almost don't WANT to know. If Alex and Torie's dad is as scary as they seem to think, and he's after me..."

"He won't come after you Ryan, not if Torie does this. Better not to risk it."
-
"Well then, Senator... why do you have to speak with her alone? What's this about? I can give you any update you want on her status without you having to take precious time out of your schedule to speak with her personally."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:33 PM

Torie smiled. "He's an amazing guy. I just wish I could give him everything he deserves." She replied. "But are you feeling better?"
~
"And if Torie has her way, they won't come after you. But she's right, Ryan, you have to keep a low profile. Or at least as low as possible. You, really and truly, are her only true weakness. She would go to bat for any of us here but you are the only one who could completely paralyze her." Mike replied.
~
"If I want to take time out of my schedule to talk with Victoria, I will. I do not need to answer to you, Kevin. And why is speaking to her alone scare you so much? Have a guilty conscience, Kevin?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:40 PM

"I'm feeling a little better, I guess. I just wish you didn't have to switch schools and ignore us in public."
-
"Easier said than done, but if Torie wants me to try... I will try my hardest."
-
Kevin turned bright red, glad that Shelly couldn't see his face. He was quite taken aback by her response, "Sorry, Senator. I did not mean to sound like I was trying to boss you around, and I didn't mean to sound scared either. No... No, I do not have a guilty bone in my body, Senator. That's just, well, that's just silly." He laughed awkwardly.

For someone who wanted to be a politician, he didn't do so well with lying. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 08:46 PM

"Then why don't you go downstairs and show Mike just how much you care about him." She replied, poking her. "Huh..huh..huh..." She laughed.
~
"But you have us to help as well." Janelle replied.

"Yeah..we won't let you do anything too stupid." Mike shrugged.

Greg raised a brow. "Sure." He replied, going back to his computer and continuing to dig.
~
"I would hope not, Kevin. You know I have never taken being lied to lightly." Shelly replied. "If that it is all, I would like to go back to my evening."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 08:51 PM

Ella blushed. "Oh my gosh, Torie." She laughed and hugged her friend. "Let's head downstairs."
-
Ryan nodded.

Heather went to go check on Alex, going into the kitchen. She came up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders, "You alright?"
-
"Um, one more thing." Kevin said before clearing his throat. "Hypothetically speaking, if I started dating Torie..."