Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 02:20 AM

"Exactly. I need it to seem like you at least moved on and found someone else." She replied.

"Are you...ok with that?" Janelle asked, confused.

"No I am not ok with that but if keeps him safe, I don't care." She replied.

"But you would have..." Janelle shook her head. "You don't seem to be the same girl who started the resistance."

"Are any of us the same?" Greg asked, quietly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 02:27 AM

Ella shook her head. "No."

Heather shrugged, "I feel the same."

"You're definitely not the same, Heather..." Ella mumbled.

Ryan sighed, "I don't know, Torie. I don't like that idea much. If I did go through with it... could I tell the girl it was all fake, or would it have to be a secret to her?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 02:35 AM

Torie hugged him. "I don't care. Whatever you would have to do." She whispered.

Janelle nodded. "Yeah, i would have to agree with Ella and Greg. None of us are the same."

Mike sighed. "But is that good or bad?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 02:40 AM

"It just is." Ella also sighed and stood up, walking upstairs to her room.

Heather replied, "Stop being so melodramatic everyone. Torie's back and even though things might be hard now, at least we all have each other."

A few names came into Ryan's mind for who to pretend to date, but he quickly shoved them away. He didn't want to think about it. However, he did was to think about punching Kevin, "When should I go give Kevin a couple punches? Tomorrow? In a couple days? Maybe if he comes to pick you up or something..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 02:43 AM

Torie sighed and looked to Ryan. "Whenever you want. And I don't care if I am there or not. Excuse me." She quickly said before walking after Ella. She quickly followed Ella and then knocked on her door. "El...its me."

Janelle sighed. "Maybe Torie can talk some sense into her..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 02:47 AM

Ella was laying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, "Come in."
-
Ryan shrugged, "I've already said all that can be said. She was in a better mood yesterday. I think she just expected Torie to get back and everything to instantly get a little better and with this new plan of Torie's... I think she's surprised."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 02:56 AM

Torie opened the door and walked in, sitting down next to her. "Hey.." She said. "What's going on?"
~
"Aren't we all?" Janelle replied. "Its not like any of us expected to have Torie come back and say 'hey, I am going to stay with Kevin and go into this entire new plan'."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 09:58 AM

Ella sighed and rolled up her sleeve to show Torie her arm. "I've just been... depressed. Between the Quinton thing, you being gone... it's been tough for me. I wanted to die, Torie. I talked with Ryan yesterday and it kinda helped, but I guess right now I'm upset because you're not going to be staying here all the time or going to school with us anymore."
-
"I sure didn't." Ryan sighed. "I know she's not staying with him because she loves him more or anything, but it still sucks."
-
Kevin called Shelly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 10:16 AM

Torie hugged her friend. "I'm sorry that I wasn't here." She said, "But what about everyone else? I'm sure they were here for your? And Mike?" She added, trying to get an entire picture.
~
"No. She's staying there to protect you." Alex replied.

"Now, that's not fair." Janelle said.

"But its the truth. If she had her way she would be staying here and never have to go back to that place again. But because of Ryan, she has to play a part and be Kevin's until she brings down our parents." Alex replied.
~
"James speaking." Shelly answered, sitting by the fireplace at her house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 10:30 AM

"No... I guess I kind of isolated myself. I told everyone to leave me alone, but then when I needed a friend... I had no one, Torie. I was so alone. Mike... I don't even want to talk about him right now. I know he tried, but when I told him about how I was feeling, he pretty much told me it was all my fault."
-
"She's terrified of her parents doing something to hurt me."

"That's insane." Heather rolled her eyes, "David isn't a mafia boss, he's a businessman. I don't se why their disapproval is that big of a deal."

"She thinks he's killed people before, and Dr. Amon is missing since what he did to Torie." Ryan tried to explain calmly.
-
"Hey, it's Kevin. Dr. Martin told Torie about her friends."