Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 01:07 AM

She quickly put her jacket back on and looked at the time. "Let's go downstairs and let everyone else know what is going on. Then, I have to call Kevin. And Ryan...I don't know how long this plan of mine may take. I want you to know that at anytime you can leave. If you find comfort in another or just don't feel like dealing with all of this baggage...I will understand."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 01:08 AM

"I don't see that happening. I will wait for you, Torie." Ryan kissed her and then headed back downstairs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 01:14 AM

She sighed and followed him downstairs.

Alex looked up when she came down and looked at Ryan. It was evident that Torie had been crying and that she was still visibly upset with everything that had happened.

Janelle frowned when she saw the two while Greg and Mike both looked away.

Torie stopped and looked at everyone when she arrived at the end of the stair way. She was still in slight disbelief that they were all alive.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 01:18 AM

Ryan looked upset, but he was holding a lot more back. He was angry with the situation. He wanted to be mad and punch things... but he knew that wouldn't help anything.

He put his arm around Torie and walked her down the stairs.

Ella felt terrible for the two of them.

Heather did as well. "Hey, Torie. Ryan. Alex says you have some sort of plan?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie nodded. "Yes, I do....where do I begin?" She sighed. "First off, Ryan and I will no longer be a couple. There are many reasons for that, one being that with Kevin being an Ellingson, I can get into so many different places I could only dream of. That means I will more than likely be staying at his place."

"I can get you a couple cameras to-" Greg started.

"No. No cameras. I need Kevin to trust me that I am not seeing Ryan and, frankly, I don't want you guys to know what I am doing there. I am also going to turn this entire place into a group home. I will still have a bedroom here as will you guys with keys to your rooms so they can be locked. I will be moving into the master suite and the rest of the 10 bedrooms will be used as guest rooms for the group. I want this place to become the center of the resistance and the symbol of hope.

I am also changing schools. I will now be going to the prep school in the city. I can make connections and make David realize that I am going to become the daughter that he can be proud of. I will not cut ties with you but in appearance I will. This will be the place where all of us can collaborate and talk. I will be getting a new phone strictly for the resistance and you will contact me through that phone only. I will always be here for you guys and about once a week, 'my presence' will be needed here including a stay over. I will have to re-become the aristocrat I once was."

Mike, Greg, and Janelle just stared at her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 01:42 AM

Ella looked down to the ground, and mumbled, "If that's what has to be done..." She was upset that she still wasn't going to have her best friend around whenever she needed to talk to her.

Heather nodded, "I'm 100% behind you, Torie. It sounds like a challenge for all of us, but it's for the good of the resistance."

Ryan didn't say anything, he just looked away and sighed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 01:49 AM

Torie looked over at Ryan and placed her head on his shoulder.

Janelle nodded. "Of course. Whatever needs to be done. How can we help?"

"Greg, I need to you to do whatever you can in finding dirt on the Program. Dig into their computers and find whatever you can."

"Of course." Greg said, getting up and walking over to his laptop. He was quickly online and into the Program.

"Heather, Janelle. I need you two at the group home. If you need to go home, ask Mike, Ella, Alex, whoever, but I need at least two people here at all times to help these kids. Of course, Stanley will be here as well, but I want two people here just about 24/7. Mike, Ella. I want you guys to go around and find some at risk kids to come here. In a couple weeks, I am going to have the press come in and do a story. I want the world to see what we are doing."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 01:57 AM

Heather nodded, "No problem, my dad will probably be ecstatic if I move back out."

Ella also nodded. "I'll see what I can do."

"What about me, Tor?" Ryan asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 02:03 AM

Torie turned to him. "I need you to hit Kevin. Not like you did last time, just once or twice. I need Kevin to truly believe that you and I broke up. He knows that when you get angry, you hit things. After that, or at least in a couple weeks, I want you to find someone else and lay low. Come to meetings, come here, whatever, but please, do not draw anymore attention to yourself. I need you to be safe while I am doing this."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 02:12 AM

"Oh, I can definitely hit Kevin... I enjoy that plan." Ryan said coldly. He added, "And find someone else? Like, another girl?"