Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 12:13 AM

She sniffled and hugged him tighter. "But that's the thing, Ryan..we can't even be a couple. I will have to give myself completely to Kevin, no if's, and's, or but's. We can't be seen together and I am also changing schools. For my plan to work, I have to become an aristocrat again. You may not like me after all is said and done."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-11-2013, 12:19 AM

"We... we can't?" Ryan frowned. He took a deep breath and said, "I will never love you any less than I do right now, Torie, and trust me, I love you more than you know. Regardless of what happens, I will always love you. If I don't like some of the things that you say or do from now on... I'll have to remember it's for the best. So... what is your plan then?" He added, trying to sway the topic.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM

She broke his embrace and lead him over to the bed where she hugged a pillow to her chest. "My plan is to infiltrate the Program from inside. David is my father and I am going to use that to gain access into the Program. I am going to, on the outside, seem as if the Resistance and the Program can at least make peace and come to a better agreement as to how to make this epidemic stop but, in reality, I am going to try to find as much dirt as I possibly can to make them implode. But the reason why you and I cannot be a couple is entirely different. My parents do not approve and, while that does not matter to me, it puts you in danger. They will not allow me to date you nor see you nor anything because you are 'a violent brute who is a commoner'. With everything going on, I cannot be always worrying about you Ryan, and while that may be selfish...I just can't do it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 12:33 AM

Ryan leaned against the wall and folded his arms, "You don't need to worry about me though, Torie, I can handle anything your parents could throw at me. What would they do to me? Put me back in The Program? Yell at me? Pssh, come on. They don't scare me."

((Of course, they probably should scare him. xD))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 12:35 AM

She shook her head. "No, Ryan. That would be a Christmas gift if they did that. They will go after your sister, your father, anyone who is family, anything they could use against you. They got rid of Dr. Amon...as in his missing. I know my father has killed before and he will hesitate to do it again. I beg you, Ryan, don't upset them." She said, terrified.

((hell yes he should ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 12:39 AM

Ryan raised a brow, "You can't possibly know your father has killed before... Can you? I mean, whatever you think you know and Dr. Amon's disappearance... it is probably just a huge coincidence and you're thinking too far into it. Yeah, both your parents seem a little... cold, but murderers? Come on, Torie. That's... That's a little crazy. You don't seriously think they'd kill me or my family?"

Although he could sense she was scared, and the idea did make him nervous, he had a hard time believing that Torie's aristocratic, rich, snobby parents were involved in Amon's disappearance or any other killings.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-11-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 12:45 AM

"Alex feels the same way, Ryan. I can't know for sure that David has killed anyone as I don't have proof but...the coldness that surrounds him...its terrifying." She replied, shivering. "And I wouldn't put it past them to do anything to secure me to Kevin. If I had never met you, I would have felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be a chosen one for a Ellingson. It would have been the greatest honor besides marrying directly into the Royal family that I could give to my own. But my heart belongs to you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 12:49 AM

"You have to understand that it's not easy for me to be okay about this whole thing. Letting you go and be with another guy, not seeing you at all... Can we even text each other, or email, or something?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 12:57 AM

"I'm not ok with this either, Ryan." She replied. "Still be a part of the resistance. That way, behind closed doors we could at least see each other that way. Plus, this will still be my house and while I will be making some changes, I can schedule days where I have to stay here and we can be together then. Kevin already knows that I am staying here tonight which is why he gave me this." She added, taking off her jacket and revealing the hickey.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 01:02 AM

"Okay, well, at least we can find some time together then." Ryan said before he looked at the hickey and turned away in disgust. "Ugh. Like an animal marking it's territory. Probably did it to shove it in my face. What an @sshole."