Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-10-2013, 07:02 PM

"I don't know. I will be calling them up tomorrow and seeing what it takes. Plus I will need to talk with my parents and see if they wil sign the paperwork." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, babe. I will call you tonight, ok."

Alex went inside to make sure Ryan didn't run out there. He knew Torie needed to talk with him first.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-10-2013, 07:16 PM

"Okay. Ill be waiting." Kevin smiled at her.
-
Ryan was waiting in the living room with the others.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 07:51 PM

Torie smiled and then grabbed her things, walking into her house. She handed then off to a maid and then walked into the bathroom nearby.

Alex had walked into the living room. "Hey guys, Torie should be right behind me." He said, flopping on the couch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 08:04 PM

Kevin drove home.
-
"Thanks for the update. How's she doing? How'd Kevin react when she dumped his @ss?" Ryan smirked.

Heather laughed, "Probably cried. I guess his money, power, and big co... condo... weren't enough to convince her to stay with him."

Ella was sitting on the couch quietly, looking at the ground. She really wanted to speak to Torie alone sometime, but she felt Torie must already be stressed out enough today.

"When Stanley said Torie didn't want to speak to him yet... That was f*cking priceless, man." Ryan laughed.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 11:14 PM

Alex swallowed. "I will let her tell you all about it." He replied.

Torie sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She barely recognized the girl looking back her. Just a couple months ago she didn't have a worried in the world but now...that fun, not a care in the world light she had in her eyes was pretty much gone. She cared a lot about Kevin, but after finding out that he had seduced her when Ryan was, if fact, alive...well, she didn't know where his morals laid. She took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room with everyone else.

Janelle smiled when she walked in. "hey Tor."

Torie smiled and looked at Ryan. "Hey, can we talk up in my room?" She asked, usually quiet.

((ok, changing houses be back on in 30 minutes than I will be on for the night promise ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 11:18 PM

Ryan hugged Torie and nodded, "Sure thing, Tor."

He went upstairs with Torie to her room, and once there, he sat down on the bed. "So? What's up?"
-
Heather waited until Ryan and Torie were gone before saying to Alex, "What did you mean by she'd tell him? The way you said it made it sound... complicated."
-
Once home, Kevin called Shelly.

((LOL. Okay, well, hopefully I'm still on by then. Getting sleepy already.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-10-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 11:49 PM

((same here))

Torie sighed and leaned against a wall. "We can't exactly be together right, Ryan." She said, already starting to cry as her heart shattered. "I love you with all of my heart and soul but...right now, I can't..I can't be with you until I take care of some things."
~
Alex sighed. "Torie didn't exactly break up with Kevin." He replied.

Janelle sat straight up. "WHAT?!" She replied, shocked.

"Now its not because she doesn't want to be with him but its because of who her parents are. They don't exactly approve of Ryan and if she doesn't stay with Kevin, then she puts Ryan and his family in danger."

"That doesn't make any sense. Its not like 16th century where people are arranged to get married." Greg replied.

"No, but in the higher classes, it still pretty much is." Alex replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 11:54 PM

"Torie..." Ryan stood up off the bed and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "It's... It's okay, don't cry."
-
Heather shook her head, "That's so wrong."

Ella sighed and said, "Poor Ryan... He's been wanting Torie back so bad..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 12:00 AM

She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder. "No..nothing is ok. I thought you were dead. I thought I saw you die, Ryan. And now because of it I can't come back to you because of Kevin. Because he is a da.mn Ellingson and a member of the dam Royal family by marriage." She whispered through the sobs. "I hate everything about this because nothing has been ok since we started the Resistance. I wish we never would have started it because none of this would have ever happened and you and I could have lived happily together." She added before the sobs took over.
~
Alex nodded. "She will tell you more about her plan when she comes down. And frankly, I don't know much about it either."

Greg sighed. "Everything is just so scr*wed up its not even funny."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2013, 12:09 AM

Ryan wasn't happy right now, but he hated seeing Torie this way. Unfortunately, he was finding it hard to be positive in the situation himself, it would be even harder to help Torie think optimistic, "Things will work out... Torie, it's a good thing you started the Resistance. It was a selfless act, but it's one of the reasons I love you. I've had people tell me in group how much the Resistance has done for them, how it convinced their parents to put them in the group first before the Program. You saved people, Torie. This is a setback for us as a couple, but... but we'll get through this."