Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-10-2013, 12:36 AM

((its cool. I won't be on much just a couple posts))

Alex sighed and waited on one of the benches in the hallway.

"I haven't decided yet. I was actually thinking about getting an apartment in the city and changing my house into a place for the group therapy and just for kids in need." She said, walking into their bedroom and grabbing her things.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-10-2013, 12:41 AM

Kevin followed her, "Why buy yourself somewhere if you can just stay here though? I enjoy your company." He played with her hair and then wrapped his arms around her from behind. "And from what I gather you like spending time with me as well... By the way, we have ten minutes and I'm very happy you want to stay with me..."

He started kissing her neck. Kevin wasn't born yesterday, and he knew Victoria was going to be spending some quality time with Ryan when she went over there. He could tell Torie wasn't choosing him because she loved him more. He knew she still wanted to be with Ryan.

So... he left a big ol' hickey on her neck, to 'mark his territory'. xD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-10-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 03:25 PM

Torie turned around and smacked him in the chest, lightly. "No!" She said, annoyed. "And babe, I'm really not in the mood. I'm little overwhelmed by everything and I have so much that I need to take of right now." She added, walking into the bathroom to inspect the damage. She sighed and rubbed the hickey before walking back into the bedroom to start packing again. She threw on a jacket to help hide the hickey but knew it was going to create hell with Ryan.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 03:29 PM

"Fine! Sorry. I thought it would help take your mind off things... Let's go then. We'll continue this later." Kevin rolled his eyes and walked to the door in frustration, waiting for her there.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Torie sighed and followed him. "Kevin...Kevin, I'm sorry." She said, walking over to him. "I'm just a little overwhelmed with emotions and I'm sorry. It's not your fault that everything besides us had been a lie. Please don't be mad." She added, hugging him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 03:39 PM

Kevin gently pushed her away. "I'm not mad. Frustrated, yeah..." He sighed, "It's fine, let's just go... Alex is waiting for us."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 03:59 PM

Torie looked away and grabbed her stuff. "Fine..." She mumbled, opening the door and walking out to the elevator.

Alex stood up and watched her leave in the elevator. He looked back over at Kevin with a questioning look.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 04:07 PM

Kevin didn't look back at Alex. Soon enough, they were in the car and driving to Torie's mansion.

"So, Torie... Are you planning on staying there for a while, until you find some other place? Oh, and are you going back to school tomorrow?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 05:11 PM

"Just a couple nights tops." She replied, looking out the window. "And, yes, I am going back to school tomorrow but I am thinking about transferring to the prep school here in Chicago. Its about time I stop confusing myself for a commoner and start acting like a Freemon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2013, 05:32 PM

Kevin still didn't agree with Victoria using the word commoner, but after listening to her parents, he understood that was a part of her thoughts. "That's nice." He said, mainly glad she would be away from Ryan, "How long does it take to transfer?" He pulled into Torie's driveway,