Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2013, 10:04 PM

Torie took a deep breath. "How could I hate someone as amazing as you?" She replied, kissing his neck. She pulled away from him and looked over to Stanley. "What can I say? These past couple of weeks have changed me. Ryan beating Kevin up and his violence...I've had enough. I won't go through life wondering if Ryan will come home, be lying in a ditch, or in jail. I won't do that to myself." She replied.

Alex shook his head. "Torie, we should probably be going. We told our friends that we would be home in a bit and we still have to go to Kevin's." He replied.

"Of course, but I would like to speak to Stanley alone before we leave." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-09-2013, 10:10 PM

"Of course, I am always here for you to talk to..." Stanley said with a slight sigh. He felt terrible for Ryan. He knew very well how much Ryan loved Torie, and even though he didn't believe she meant what she had said, it was still difficult to hear her say that.

Kevin blushed and nodded, "Sure, I'll let you two have a minute. I'll go wait in the car."

Kevin kissed her cheek and left the study, starting to walk toward his car. He was glad Torie seemed to have chose him over Ryan, even though part of him knew she would always love Ryan and that her parents had probably talked her into choosing him.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-09-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 10:17 PM

Torie looked at Alex. "You too." She replied.

Alex nodded and walked towards the door. He stopped even with her shoulder and looked straight ahead. "I don't approve." He replied.

"Never needed your approval." She replied, looking towards the floor.

Alex shook his head and walked out, closing the door.

Torie looked at Stanley. "I know you must have questions. Let me have them."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 10:22 PM

"That's not really how you feel about Ryan, is it? I saw you two reunite earlier, and there was a completely different vibe." Stanley said. "And how are you planning on telling Ryan about this?"
-
Kevin sat in the font seat of his car and leaned back in his seat, trying to relax.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 10:27 PM

"No. It's not. I love Ryan with all my heart and soul but I cannot be with him right now. My parents want me to be with Kevin and if I go against that, well I won't be the one suffering the consequences. I can't stand to lose Ryan right now but I have to, especially if my plan to shut down the Program and destroy David is going to work." She replied. "And with telling Ryan...honesty. I am going to be completely transparent and let him know exactly what is going on."
~
Alex waited out in the hall.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 10:33 PM

"Hopefully he understands. I don't see Ryan taking it well..." Stan sighed. "You should be going Torie..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 10:43 PM

"Neither do I." She mumbled, grabbing her stuff. "I'm sorry..." She added, before walking out.

Alex was waiting. "Torie...you can't be seriously thinking about going after Dad and the Program."

"Yes, I am. They destroyed everything I knew, everything I loved. I won't let them get away with it." She replied. "And this does not get repeated. I am trusting you Alex; don't give me a reason not to." She threatened, walking out to Kevin's car. She put on her smile and opened the door. "Hey babe. Mind if Alex comes with us. Everyone already left." She said, getting in and kissing his cheek.

Alex followed, sighing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 10:54 PM

Kevin wanted to say no, but he smiled and said, "no, I don't mind." Kevin started driving.

Soon they arrived at his place and he let them inside. "What do you think, Alex? Nice place, eh?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 10:56 PM

"Not bad. My father has had lovelier places." Alex replied, annoyed.

Torie slipped her hand into Kevin's and rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to him. He's just being difficult." She said. "Why don't you wait in the car, Alex? We shouldn't be long."

Alex rolled his eyes. "Fine but if you're not back down here in 10 minutes, I'm going up with the cavalry." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 11:22 PM

((Sorry, Glen wanted to watch a TV show with me.))

"Okay, fine, just leave already." Kevin said, rushing Alex out and practically shooing him out the door.

He turned to Torie, "So, you're going to stay at your place from now on?"