Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2013, 08:36 PM

Torie smiled. "No, but maybe we can all go out to dinner here soon." She replied.

Rachel hugged her daughter. "That sounds like an excellent idea. Love you."

"I love you, too, Mom." Torie replied. "Have a safe trip back to the hotel."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-09-2013, 08:38 PM

"We will." David said, taking Rachel's hand. "Keep in touch, Victoria. Alex, I hope to see you later as well."

David walked out of the room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 08:54 PM

Rachel followed suite. "Well, she seems to be noticing that you are trying." Rachel said happily.
~
Torie sighed when the door was closed and flopped on the chair.

Alex walked over to her and rubbed her shoulders. "It gets easier. Soon, you won't remember him." He muttered.

"What am I going to tell him, Alex? That my family is so insane that they are literally going to force me into this relationship with Kevin? Or that it was all just a lie and I found someone better for me?" She said, starting to loose her grip on her emotions.

"You tell Ryan the truth. He deserves that and much more." Alex replied. "But Torie, you know the consequences if you don't adhere to their request."

"I know...I know..." She mumbled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 08:57 PM

"Yes. That's... a positive. She doesn't seem to hate me right now."
-
Dr. Martin knocked on the study door and walked in. "Would you like to speak with Kevin now?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM

"Maybe all of this has just made her realize that you're not a bad guy."
~
Torie immediately put a smile on her face. "Of course." She replied, "And Stanley...I know this has been a lot for you to take in and deal with. If there is ever anything you need, let me know."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 09:08 PM

"Hopefully." David agreed.
-
Dr. Martin chuckled, "You could start by passing me my whiskey - I could use a drink. Let me go get Kevin first."

Stanley went back to the living room and looked over at Kevin, who was twidling his thumbs as he waited. Kevin stood up and sighed, "My turn?"

"Yes, Kevin. It's finally your turn." Stanley said. He walked toward the study, Kevin following. They walked into the room and Stanley went for the alcohol. xD

Kevin, on the other hand, stood in the doorway. He frowned, "Torie. I know you must hate me right now..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 09:13 PM

Torie was still sitting in the chair but she had her legs crossed at knee, her arms on the arm rest and her lips pursed together. She watched Stanley go for the alcohol, wanting another drink, and then turned back to Kevin. "Well, that depends on your answer to my question. Why Kevin? Why would you go after me like you knowing that Ryan was alive?" She asked, with a subtle hint of pain and anger.

Alex stood behind her and watched Kevin like a very angry and overprotective brother would.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Kevin began scratching his neck nervously. Seeing Torie sitting there, Alex standing behind her like he was... it was extremely intimidating. He stammered, "Um, hm... I, uh..."

"Jesus Christ boy, the question isn't that difficult!" Dr. Martin said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, I guess... I mean, I don't really... I don't know what you want me to say? I'm sorry? I started to fall for you and I tried to pull back, but it upset you when I did, and I hated seeing you upset. I just... I wanted to make you happy. You were so... alone, and I wanted to make it all better. I knew it wasn't fair to Ryan. I... I guess I just hoped everything would work out for the two of us..." Kevin's voice was shaky.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Alex rolled his eyes, wanting to gag.

Torie stood up and walked over to him. "You're right. It isn't fair to Ryan nor will it ever be. But...one thing I have learned is that you are all right. Ryan is a violent...brute and a commoner. Wanting to be with him is a child's play and a fool's choice. You are so much more sweet and kind. Plus, you could give me the world where Ryan could only hope for too." She replied, hugging him as tears streamed down her eyes.

Alex looked away, actually feeling sorry for Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 09:58 PM

Kevin was more than shocked by Torie's words. "Torie, I... I didn't expect you to say that."

Stanley was even more shocked, spitting out his whiskey and coughing. "Ahem. Sorry. I didn't expect that either."

Kevin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a tighter hug. "I'm speechless. I thought for sure you would hate me, slap me, tell me never to speak to you again..."