Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2013, 10:35 AM

Torie, again, walked over to the bar and poured herself a nice sized drink.

Alex raised a brow. "You sure everything is ok, sis? Its not like you to drink."

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine. The love of my life isn't dead, I cheated on him with an Ellingson, and now I have to marry him no matter what. But like you said, not like we have much of a decision when it comes to who we marry." She replied, bitterly and finishing the drink.

"We will figure something out." Alex said, walking over to her.

She set the glass back down and closed the bottle of whiskey. "I just want a few days of foolish peace before my entire life shatters again."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-09-2013, 10:47 AM

Dr Martin opened the door and let Rachel and David in.

David smiled at Victoria, "How are you doing, Victoria? I'm sure this must all be overwhelming for you."

((Sorry, thought you went offline so I was doing other things.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 10:57 AM

((haha. Well, I will actually be going here soon. Wedding.))

"Understatement of the year." She replied, the whiskey starting to get to her.

Rachel smiled. "Don't worry sweetie, everything will start to calm down. Why haven't you talked to Kevin yet?"

"Because he drove me here and I wanted to see my friends first." Torie replied.

"Well, you need to talk to him. He is really upset that you are going to break up with him."

"He should be upset. He made me like him knowing that Ryan was alive. That is wrong on so many levels." She spat.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 11:01 AM

"That is beside the point, Victoria. He's an Ellingson. As much as he seems like any regular man, he is likely very used to getting what he wants. In this case, he wanted you. You should take this wonderful opportunity and cut things off with that brute Ryan. Kevin is a much better fit for you, and we would be incredibly proud if you made the right choice regarding this manner. You can never have a future with Ryan, you know that." David said coldly.

Stanley hadn't yet left the room. He cleared his throat and said, "You're making it sound like she has no choice, Mr. Rice. She is her own woman, with her own decisions and her own life."

"Excuse me, Dr. Martin, but this conversation does not involve you. If you would be so kind as to vacate the room?"

Dr. Martin was taken aback. This was his house, not David's after all. However, he sighed and nodded. "Yes, Mr. Rice. One more thing - Torie has only just learned the truth, and it surely can't be too easy for her right now. Don't be so hard on her."

And then he left the room.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-09-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 06:01 PM

Torie looked away from her parent's and walked over to the window. She had never felt so caged in her life. "It's quite a funny twist, you know. You never knew I was your daughter, mom and George never gave a da.mn about what I did, and I was able to live my life how ever I wanted. All because I moved here. Then I start a resistance and you all show up, wrecking everything I have ever known. Part of me wishes that I had never started the resistance but the other part knows that I was right in doing so." She turned around and looked at David. "Ryan is not a brute. He is sweet, caring, and everything you wish you could be. He was the first person who loved me for me. Not because my parents had money, not because of the favors my father or mother could pull, but because of me."

"Torie...Ryan did beat the crap out of Kevin. I mean, you saw what he did." Alex interjected.

"And I will deal with that. I do not condone his behavior but I do understand it. Kevin knew I was alive and yet he still went after me. I would have been ****ed too!"

"But it does not matter, Victoria." Rachel replied, harshly. "Ryan means nothing to you future wise. You are a bright young woman who should have someone who could take on the world with you."

"Ryan would be that somebody!" She snapped. "He supports me better than any of my family members ever had."

"But could he give you the world?" Rachel asked.

"I don't give a da.mn about the world! I don't want it. I don't need it." Torie replied, getting frustrated.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 06:10 PM

David took off his glasses and as he was cleaning the lenses, he said, "Victoria, use your brain. You're a smart girl, you must know what the smart decision is here. Your mother tells me you already realized before that being with Ryan can never happen. You KNOW this. Stop being a stubborn child. You're acting like a little girl who wants cake, and even though her parents tell her it's bad for her, she cries until she gets it. Grow up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 06:16 PM

Torie shook her head. "I will consider it. There is no way I am making a decision right now because I need to think about all the pros and cons of being with ever guy."

"Victoria-" Rachel started.

"Don't you Victoria me. I need to to think and make the decision; not be forced into it."

((hey going out to eat with grandparents and mom be back in a bit))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 06:22 PM

"Fine. So be it. On a different note, did Dr. Martin make sure to tell you that I tried to stop this? Like I said when we all went to dinner, Amon has been taken care of for what he did to you."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-09-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-09-2013, 08:28 PM

"Yes, he did." Torie replied, walking over and hugging him. "Thank you." She added, fighting the urge to run. "Maybe the Resistance and the Program can sit down and make a compromise after all.

Rachel smiled and looked over at David, quite happy.

Alex pursed his lips together, confused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-09-2013, 08:32 PM

"I hope so, Torie." David said with a smile, hugging his daughter back. He pulled away and nodded, "Is there anything else you would like to talk to us about before we leave? We are very glad you've taken this all so well."