Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-08-2013, 04:31 PM

Torie dropped into one of the chairs, shocked. "Who knew?" She asked quietly after a few moments. "Who knew they were alive?" She was starting to tremble as she was pushing down several emotions.

Torie just didn't know how to react to this news. She was excited and thrilled that her friends were alive but...that also terrified her. She was angry at David and Amon for doing this to her, didn't know if she should be thankful that David attempted to stop this, or...what this meant for her and Ryan.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "Dear god, Ryan. Must you always use your fists? Most people tend to use their words to figure out problems." He snapped.

Janelle smacked him in the arm. "Stop. I get it. Kevin's a **** but Torie is downstairs and you don't need to be doing this right now." She reprimanded. "Stop acting like a 2 year when you don't get your way."
~
"I hope so. I am curious as to who she will end up choosing: Ryan or Kevin. I mean, obviously she will marry Kevin but I just wonder how far I will have to threaten her to do so."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-08-2013, 04:40 PM

"Everyone, except for you. Obviously your friends, your parents, Kevin, Shelly, myself... You denied that they were alive, so we all hid it and waited to tell you again once we believed you were ready to hear it." Stanley replied.
-
"I just needed one punch..." Ryan mumbled.

Kevin put a finger inside his mouth to see if he was bleeding. He wasn't, luckily. Ryan hadn't quite gone full force. "You need to be taken back to The Program, man. Even your friends think you're an immature, violent psycho."
-
David shrugged, "I don't know, but she isn't going to be staying with Ryan long if she chooses him. I don't want her to associate with him. We'll have to do something about it if she does though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 04:52 PM

Torie turned pale. "And this is why you didn't want me jumping into a relationship with Kevin...because Ryan was alive." Tears started to slowly fall down her cheeks as she realized just what type of mess she was in. "So, these past couple weeks, they have been all a lie. Ryan, Janelle, Ella, Mike, Greg, Cole...they are all alive." She hugged her knees to her chest. "So..whose all here?"
~
"Oh, we don't think much better of you." Janelle replied. "I mean, seriously, stealing another guys girlfriend while she thinks that her boyfriend is dead...that's low."

Alex nodded. "Especially for someone of your stature."
~
Rachel sat down next to David. "Well, she cares a lot about him so we could easily use that against her." She thought aloud.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 04:58 PM

"Too many people, really..." Stanley mumbled to himself before he cleared his throat again. "Ryan, Ella, Heather, Alex, Mike, Greg, Janelle, and Kevin are all upstairs in the family room, and your mother and Mr. Rice are here as well, in my living room."
-
"My stature? Unlike you, Alex, or even Torie, I don't really follow those rules or care about that sh*t." Kevin rolled his eyes. He did not want to continue arguing with these... kids anymore. They would never like him anyway, why bother arguing?

"Torie's going to find out, and she's going to realize what an @sshole you are for doing what you did." Heather said.

"Whatever." Kevin shrugged.
-
"You're already developing a plan?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 05:06 PM

Torie just stared at the floor, not sure what to do nor what to feel. Being so overwhelm by emotion, she felt nothing oddly enough. She looked over at Stanley. "What do I do now? And what happen since?" She asked, slowly becoming more and more visibly upset.
~
"Of course you do not care. You don't have to follow those rules. You are related to the Royals, Kevin. I mean sh*t...you could probably get away with murder." Alex replied.
~
"You're not?" Rachel asked, surprised.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 05:16 PM

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. As for what has happened, well, not too much. Everyone has been concerned with you. Ryan beat up Kevin, but I'm sure you already realize that, Dr. Amon has gone 'on vacation' and hasn't been seen since, Ella has been very depressed so the rest of the group wants me to start having therapy with her, and, hm, I think that's about it that I know of. You'll need to ask them."
-
"Not like I would ever do that, but I doubt it."

"You probably could if my dad was your lawyer." Ella mumbled to herself, her mind obviously partially elsewhere.

Ryan was pacing the room. He was growing impatient.
-
David laughed, "I am."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Torie sighed and took a deep breath. Knowing that Ryan beat up Kevin, that Ella was depressed, and everything was just one big hot mess...she had to do something because wallowing in her self pity was not an option. She stood up and pulled a small mirror out of her purse. She quickly fixed her make-up and pushed all of her emotions down. "Alright. Let me see everyone but Kevin and my parents." She replied, emotionless.
~
"Ryan, relax. We should be seeing her any minute." Janelle said, putting a hand on his shoulder.
~
Rachel laughed. "And what does your plan entail because it probably a lot better than mine."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 05:30 PM

"Of course. I will go get them. You stay here." Dr. Martin said. He left the room and walked upstairs. Ryan turned to Dr. Martin. Doc smiled, "She wants to see you guys downstairs."

Heather, Ella, Ryan and Kevin all started walking downstairs, but Dr. Martin put a hand on Kevin's shoulder before he stepped onto the staircase. "Not you. She doesn't want to see you right now."

Ryan snickered. xD He thought that was a good sign.
-
David replied, "You're right. She does really care about Ryan. Unfortunately, I feel like I need to find out more about him to really set out a plan. She'll never forgive us if we threaten his life, but if we threaten to take away something he loves, sabotage his chances for a job doing whatever he wants..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 05:35 PM

Once Stanley had walked out of the room, she walked over to his bar and found a bottle of whiskey. She grabbed a shot glass and poured herself a little too much. She quickly finished the glass, coughing afterwards.
~
Janelle smiled and walked past him.

Mike shrugged and followed Greg down the stairs.

Alex laughed and walked down the stairs.
~
Rachel nodded. "I concur. If she chooses him, tell her that we would like to go out to dinner to see what type of man he is or something like that. Perhaps there would be info in his file at the Program."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 05:41 PM

Kevin glared at them all as they walked past and then asked Stanley, "Did she say why?"

"No, she just specified not you or her parents."

"Her parents are here?"

"They'e downstairs if you want to join them. Walk around and find where they are yourself if you don't want to be alone." Stanley walked out of the room and then led the group into the room.

Stanley opened the door and walked inside, "Torie, your visitors are here."

Ryan ran in and ran over to Torie, wrapping his arms around her and spinning her around. He set her back down and grinned, "Hey. I missed you." He said, leaning in to kiss her.

Heather and Ella also walked inside the room.
-
"One way or another, we will find something on him, I'm sure." David agreed.