Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 11:10 PM

She nodded. "Thank you, babe. I will call if I need anything." She replied, turning to Stanley. "Lead the way."

Janelle paused and then walked back up the stairs. "Kevin is coming up here." She whispered.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Yep..can't get any better."

Greg sighed. "Here we go again."

Mike looked at Ryan. "You good?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 11:16 PM

Stan brought Torie to the study and, like many of his session started, he poured himself a drink. This time, a glass of chardonnay. "Torie, you're going to need to sit down for this. Trust me."
-
Ryan balled his fists, "He's going to get his ass kicked."

"Ryan, don't. Not in Stanley's house. Say whatever you want, just keep your hands off him." Heather said.

Kevin walked up the stairs and into the room. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath when he saw them all sitting around. "I should have expected you'd all be here waiting for Torie too."

"You should have known I would be here. That's my girlfriend." Ryan said, arms folded mostly to stop himself from punching Kevin.

"Yeah, well..." Kevin sat on an empty chair and finished his sentence in a slightly quieter, yet arrogant tone, "Not for long, buddy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 11:22 PM

Torie glanced over at him and then obediently sat in one of the chairs. "Are you alright, Stanley? You look a little...razzled." She replied, concerned.
~
Alex raised a brow. "While I would have taken you as an arrogant as.s and egotistical brute, I would not have taken you for a fool, Kevin. A statement like that in a room full of people who do not like you is far from wise."

Janelle leaned against the wall closet to him. "I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. Torie is the biggest wild card in the deck."

Mike scooted closer to Ryan, just in case, while Greg moved closer to Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 11:33 PM

"I have a video I want you to see, and then I would like to speak with you about it." He asked, setting up the projector. He pressed the play button, showing Torie the exact video show to her of her 'friends' dying.
-
"I wasn't being cocky. It is just my opinion." Kevin shrugged, "An intelligent guess based upon my time spent with Victoria."

"For someone so rich, I don't see it." Ryan glared, "You don't look or act any richer than I do."

"But I AM wealthier. I don't feel the need to show it off."

"Also, if you're so rich and famous, why don't you find someone your own age?"

"Ryan," Kevin rolled his eyes, "Age is not a factor when it comes to the heart."

"You're never going to be the choice in Torie's heart. It'll always be me, no matter who she goes back to."

Heather mumbled, "Maybe she won't pick either of you if you keep treating this like a competition..."

Ella shook her head. She said to Ryan, "Don't even talk to him, Ry, he's nothing but a rebound to her. He's a joke."

"A joke? I'M a joke?" Kevin rolled his eyes again, "Holy hell this environment is hostile. Can't we all get along?"

((Brb.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 11:42 PM

Torie's eyes widened and she started to tremble. "Stanley...no...no...I don't want to watch this. N-n-not again." She shakily replied. She stood up from the chair and walked to one of the book shelves, trying to distract herself from the video. She put both hands over her ears as she skimmed the bookshelf while pushing back tears.
~
"You're the one who made this environment hostile." Janelle replied, coldly.

"Kevin, I told you. No one would have had an issue with you going after Torie if she knew that Ryan was alive. Hell, I might have actually rooted for you but...Torie is taken, whether she believes that or not." Alex replied.

Greg looked over at Kevin. "Just think if the situation was reversed. If Torie had been your girlfriend and was shown a video of you dying. Then Ryan swoops in and steals her while knowing that you are in fact alive. How would that feel?"

((cool beans. I am going to bed here soon. Have to be up at 6am for work -.-))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 11:55 PM

Dr. Martin stood behind her and pulled her hands away from her ears. "Torie. Trust me. You HAVE to watch it. You'll understand right away why if you just look, just for a second."
-
Kevin stood up and walked over to the window, looking outside. "Let's just not talk about it. Seriously, for 5 minutes."

"You brought it up by saying Ryan wouldn't be her boyfriend for long." Ella reminded.

"And now I'm ending the conversation. I don't really feel like dealing with 7 immature teenagers. I am here to support Torie, just like the rest of you."

Heather scoffed, "Torie is one of us 'immature teenagers'."

"No, she's incredibly mature for her age."

"A teenager. 17." Heather responded, arms folded. "I'm 18. Couldn't you at least wait until she turned 18, or is someone my age too old for you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 02:45 AM

((Sorry cousin showed up with some friends and we have been drinking, playing pool, and making pizza))

Torie bit her lip. The rational side of her knew that, if Stanley was asking her to watch this, then she should what this video but the other side want to go running out of the room. She took a deep breath and looked at the screen, still crying.

She watched as her friends walked down the podium but...something was off. Her friends didn't look like...like her friends. "Stanley...this isn't the same tape that they showed me in the Program." She replied softly.
~
Janelle rolled her eyes. "Yes, your highness." She sneered. "It would please us to obey your every command."

"No..you are here hoping Torie will still choose you. You are hoping that everything you said, every word you spoke will be enough to pry her from Ryan." Mike responded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 08:28 AM

Stanley paused the video at a point where everyone was visible. "This is the exact same video Dr. Amon showed you, Torie. Notice something about your friends?"
-
"I hope Torie decides to continue a relationship with me, yeah, but I am here because she asked me to be here." Kevin said, annoyed. Since he was annoyed, he added, "She and I are incredibly close. I think I have not only said enough, but did enough to plead my case. She really seemed to enjoy my company."

"Stop speaking in riddles. You're stressing certain words, but nobody understands what you mean." Ryan growled.

"Company is the name of my di-"

"OKAY. Stop." Ella covered her ears. "I understand what you meant and I don't wanna hear it."

"It's fine, Ella. He's lying. Torie would never jump into bed with an older guy she's only been flirting around with for less than a week, especially after still trying to get over me. It would take her a while to move on."

"Not just the bed, but the couch, the shower, my kitchen... She moved on pretty darn fast, Ryan." Kevin mumbled.

"I know Torie. She might kiss you or hug you, but she wouldn't move on that quickly. She loves me and we took it slower than what you're suggesting." Ryan replied, his tone getting aggressive. "She's far classier than that."

Heather interrupted, "Why don't we just stop it? Kevin, if you wanted this conversation stopped so bad, you wouldn't be talking right now. Sit down and shut up. Everyone."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-08-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 03:52 PM

"I notice several things. Nobody looks right...but...." She walked over to the screen. "Ryan, Janelle, Greg, Mike, and Ella..I think? They don't look like them. Or at least the them I remember." She replied, touching the screen. After a few moments, her eyes widened as it dawned on her: it was all a trick. She spun around and looked at Stanley. "They're....they're alive?" She asked, trying not to get her hopes up in case she was wrong.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself too much Kevin. You're of higher status than her....of course she would do anything you asked. It's what she was taught to do." He turned to Ryan. "Yes, my sister was scr*wing him but you have to understand Ryan, Torie is in an entire different playing field than the rest of you. She is expected to marry younger, possibly without love, and to be more than her parents where. She is taught how to be charming, how to obey, and how to be the perfect woman. Granted, she doesn't always follow those rules, but she was taught them. Without you, she went back to what she was taught. She saw a different future when she looked at you, she saw a different Victoria. One that didn't have to play by the rules nor marry for just a society level. Without you, without that love that you two shared, she became a shell and did as she was told. Kevin wishes he could hold her heart like you do but he never will." Alex explained, hoping to get through to him.
~
Rachel was pacing throughout the length of the room. "What is taking so long?" She mumbled, looking from the door to clock.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2013, 04:21 PM

Stanley nodded, "They are. Mr. Rice and Dr. Amon decided upon this method to break you down. Mr. Rice backed out and told Dr. Amon to cancel the plans, but as you know, Dr. Amon did not listen." He cleared his throat. Dr. Martin knew Amon hadn't showed up to work yet since, and he believed he knew exactly why. The same vibe Kevin felt when he met him, the same feeling terrified feeling Alex had by his father, Stanley felt as well, and the fact that Amon was missing since defying Mr. Rice gave him the shivers.
-
Ryan looked away, huffing in anger. After a moment he said, "Maybe... maybe she'll not listen to her parents again. Maybe she'll realize what she and I had is more important than any of that stuff. If she still can see that future-"

"What future? Poverty?" Kevin interjected, thoughtlessly. Ryan glared at him and he quickly added, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that. And Alex, maybe that's what you think, but Torie isn't just acting. She's not a 'shell'. She's feeling a hundred times better thanks to me because she and I care about each other."

Ryan turned around and punched Kevin right in the jaw.

"OW." Kevin rubbed his jaw. "I thought you were told to keep your hands to yourself."

"Couldn't help myself. You deserve more than one - consider yourself lucky." Ryan hissed.
-
"Calm down, Rachel. Shell be done soon, I'm sure."