Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 04:48 PM

"What's her problem?" The thin, blond girl, Kylie asked Ella.

"She seems like a total b*tch." The ginger-haired girl, Janelle, added.

Ella shrugged. She didn't want to get into it.

-

Ryan approached Doug once they were on the field. "It didn't take you long."

"What are you talking about?" Doug asked, still trying up his shoes.

"To swoop in on my ex."

"Ella?" Doug laughed, "Yeah, she's a good kisser."

"She's also acting completely insane right now, and if you take advantage of her-"

"Then what?" Doug folded his arms, "You're broken up. Deal with your own girl, and stop worrying about Ella. She can handle herself. Oh, by the way, what are those bruises about? Was she acting insane and you decided to shut her up with a good smack to the face?"

"I did NOT do that. Mind your own business, Doug." Ryan walked away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Torie sat down next to Mike. "I don't know whether to hate her or pity her." She said, opening up her sandwich. "I mean, I totally get it. She got with Alex to break me and Ryan up cause she couldn't bear the thought of him being with someone else. And I feel bad for what Alex did to her but the d@mn girl brought it on herself. She knew what Alex was like and she knew what she was getting into."

Mike looked at her. "She didn't bring him hitting her onto herself. Alex had no right in doing that." He said, softly.

"Not what I meant. I meant that us not speaking to her. That she brought onto herself. Alex should have never hit her." She absentmindedly rubbed her shoulder and winced.

"Don't do that. It hurts." Mike said, nonchalantly.

"No sh.it, Sherlock." She laughed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 05:05 PM

Lunch ended, and the rest of the day was relatively normal - or rather, the same as it had been the last couple school days. A few people taken away here and there, supervisors walking the halls watching everyone. Someone in Ella's last period class was taken, and she didn't even flinch.

Ella saw Doug after class where she normally met up with Torie, Mike, and Ryan.
(#524 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 05:08 PM

Torie was waiting for Mike and Ryan in their usual place.

Mike saw Ryan in the hall and caught up with him. " Hey, you gonna take Torie out tonight?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#525 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 05:19 PM

Of course, Ella and Doug weren't far from Torie. Ella was sitting on Doug's lap on a nearby rock. They were talking about how practice went. "I bet you did super well." Ella grinned.

"Best on the team, I think. I should just play every position." He joked.
-
"If she wants... It slipped my mind, I guess I'll ask her when we get outside." Ryan replied.
(#526 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 05:23 PM

Torie just sat down at a table and tried to breathe. She tapped her nails on the table. Just dont do anything. Not yet. she thought.

Mike nodded.

<3
(#527 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 05:26 PM

When Ryan walked out he was surprised to see Ella and Doug, but decided it would be best to ignore him. He saw Torie and sat down next to her, "Hey, Torie, how about we do something fun today? Is there a restaurant you'd like to go to for dinner?"
(#528 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 05:29 PM

She kissed him, softly. "Doesn't matter to me." She smiled. "Where ever you want to go." She slid her hand under his. "How did practice go?"

Mike rolled his eyes at Ella. "Hey, you two have fun tonight. I am going home."

"No problem, Mike. Have a great night." Torie replied.

<3
(#529 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 05:37 PM

"Well, I can't afford anything super fancy, so Applebee's?" Ryan asked.

Ella and Doug left together, walking to Ella's house.
(#530 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 05:42 PM

She nodded. "Sounds perfect." She smiled, slipping her arm around his. "So, how did practice go."

<3