Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 10:03 PM

Once the movie was over, Torie stood up and went to go get ready. She threw on a pair of skinny jeans with a red shirt that was all lace in the back. She added a black scarf and let her hair cascade down her back. She walked out to Kevin. "Ready to go?" She asked, slipping on her black boots.
~
Janelle was soon pulling up to Stanley's house with the gang. She got out and went up to the front door, knocking.

Mike and Greg followed Janelle.

Alex helped Heather out. xD
~
Rachel was just finishing up her make up. She was in a simple pair of black slacks with a maroon long sleeved shirt. "David, almost time to go." She shouted from the bathroom.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 10:16 PM

Kevin had quickly thrown on his usual casual clothing and nodded to Torie, "Yup. Any idea what he wants to talk about?" He asked, even though he new the answer, on the way to the car.
-
Heather smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Ryan and Ella had followed Janelle as well.

Dr. Martin answered the door, looking quite stressed out. It was odd considering he was normally able to keep those kinds of emotions back. "Wow, we have quite a full house today. I'm going to be speaking with her in my study, and you're free to go to the family room. It's right up at the top of the staircase to your left, it's a wide open space, you can't miss it."

Ella walked inside, looking around. "This place is old school. It's got such beautiful classic elements, Dr. Martin."

"Thank you, Ella. I have to admit, it's not all original detailing. I had the crown molding redone a short while ago, but I kept it very true to it's previous style."

Ryan walked into the foyer as well, "Doc, you okay? You seem and nervous and stressed as I am right now."

"Yes, well, I have been thinking about the best way to do this... You aren't the only people coming to see Torie after my meeting with her."
-
David was fixing his tie in a full-length mirror. Like Kevin, he had a typical style of dress. Unlike Kevin, however, he was always quite formal since he was an important business figure. If he was seen out in public in anything other than a suit, he would hurt his reputation. "Yes, dear, I am finished now and waiting on you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 10:22 PM

Torie shook her head. "Not a clue." She replied, feeling a pit forming in her stomach. "Hopefully its nothing bad, tho. I don't think I could take anymore bad news."
~
Janelle whistled. "Nice place, Doc." She echoed Ella, walking around.

Alex raised a brow. "And who else is coming?" He asked, fearing the answer.

Mike and Greg started towards the stairs. "Hey Janie, Ryan, Ella, we should probably head up before Torie gets here. Don't want to throw her into a panic attack." Greg said.
~
"Be right there." She quickly walked back into the room and threw on a pair of black heels, the necklace he originally gave her, and then her new ring. She then walked out into the main room. "Ready." She replied, grabbing her purse.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 10:31 PM

"It's all in your interpretation of good and bad..." Kevin mumbled, referencing the fact that Ryan was alive and Kevin had perused her anyway. He didn't expect her to take that too well. He got in the car and they drove.
-
"Mr. Rice and Mrs. Freemon." Stanley said with a sigh. "Now Greg's right. You should get to hiding. I will bring her up to see you if she is feeling up to it after she finds out."

Ella nodded and walked up the stairs, Ryan followed. Heather was waiting for Alex.

David smiled, took her ring hang, and kissed it romantically. "Then we shall be on our way."

He led her out to the limo and they were driven to Dr. Martin's. They arrived quickly, in maybe 10 minutes, and David then helped Rachel out of the limo. He looked at the Georgian home from the sidewalk and said, "This would be the place."

Stanley looked out through the glass on either side of the front door and shook his head, "Speaking of which, they've arrived."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 10:37 PM

Torie stared out the window as they drove.
~
Rachel slipped her hand into David's and followed him up to the front door. She quickly knocked.
~
Alex sighed. "Well, this day just keeps getting better and better." He mumbled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 10:45 PM

Dr. Martin hastily opened the door and put on a smile, "Hello, Mr. Rice. Mrs. Freemon. It is a pleasure to see you. Do, come in."

David pretty much ignored Alex and Heather, giving Alex a slight nod, as he walked into the foyer. Seeing as his home was a very old Victorian mansion, Dr. Martin's home didn't see terribly special to him. However, he felt like it was only proper to compliment his house and said, "Your home is quite... tasteful."

"Thank you, Mr. Rice. Now, I do not mean to seem impolite or rushy, but if you two could please vacate for somewhere else in my home, it would be appriciated. Torie is arriving soon. The kids are here in the family room, but there's also a living room here on the main floor, straight past the kitchen."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 10:50 PM

"Good afternoon Dad, Aunt Rachel." Alex replied.

"Alexander, nice to see you again." Rachel answered. "David, how about we go into the living room here on the main floor."

Alex turned to Heather. "Why don't we head up the other room."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 10:54 PM

The two groups split up just as Kevin pulled into the driveway. He got out and took Torie's hand, helping her out of the car. He held her hand and walked over to the door. Kevin knocked on the door.

Dr. Martin, breathing a sigh of relief that everyone had managed to get hidden in time, opened the door. "Hello Torie. Kevin, I didn't expect you."

"Torie wanted a drive here." Kevin explained. He asked Torie, "Did you want me to leave and come back after or stick around?"

"If you're staying here, you won't be able to be part of our discussion. It's a private matter."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 11:00 PM

Torie smiled. "I would preferred that you stayed. Tho, I do not know when I will be done." She replied, looking to Dr. Martin.

Janelle crawled down the steps, listening to the conversation but staying behind the wall.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 11:06 PM

"It shouldn't be long. Maybe half an hour." Dr. Martin replied. Seeing as he didn't have the most positive feelings toward Kevin, he told him, "You can wait for Torie in my family room, the stairs lead right into the room so it's easy enough to find."

"Sure." Kevin nodded. He gave Torie a kiss and said to her, "Tor, I'll be right upstairs if you need me, okay?"

Ryan used hand signals to ask Janelle what was going on downstairs.