Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 08:32 PM

"Good Morning, Ella." Janelle smiled. No problem. When does he get out?

Greg came back downstairs and Alex walked out of his bedroom. They both came into the living room. "Morning, Ella. Ryan." Alex said, sitting down on the couch.

Greg nodded to Ella, not sure what to say.
~
Torie squealed and laughed all the way to the couch. She cuddled up against him and traced her finger up and down his chest.
~
Rachel smiled and kissed him back. "Good morning, my love." She whispered, feeling like she was on top of the world.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 08:42 PM

Friday. Just in time for the weekend!

Ella looked up at Alex and said, "You're lucky you're not the one having the baby. I was up since 5AM vomiting my guts out."

"Again, El, TMI." Ryan laughed awkwardly, trying to keep the moment light.

"Not like that matters to you, Alex, since you probably only see me and your child as a financial burden now." Ella muttered.

Ryan sighed, "Ella, try to be happy today. It's a big day, remember? Torie will be so excited to see you, best not to think about any of those negative thoughts. I'm not - even though I want to punch Alex in the face too."
-
"Torie's thing with Dr. Martin is today, isn't it?" David asked, somewhat off topic, but he was interested. His love for Rachel made him really want to start a relationship with his daughter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM

Awesome! Maybe Sunday, after you two get reacquainted , us three can go out to dinner and I can see the change for myself. She sent back, trying to at least try to see the change.

Alex rolled his eyes. "And all you will see is a rich boy who doesn't give a dam about anyone else. Guess we're even with both of our misconceptions."

Greg also awkwardly laughed. "Hey, why don't we go get some breakfast? I'm starved."
~
"Want to watch a movie?" Torie asked.
~
"I believe so. Let me text Dr. Martin." She replied, grabbing her phone. Dr. Martin, what time are you speaking with Victoria? Rachel

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 09:06 PM

"Mine's not a misconception..." Ella rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen.

Ryan sighed, "I agree with Greg. Let's get food."

If he's up for it, sure. It'll be fun - just be easy on him.
-
Kevin was caught off guard, "A movie? Why? What movie?"
-
I planned the session for 1pm.

"I was only curious." David explained, "I think after all of this, and she finds out I wasn't behind it, she might forgive me.It's going to be a long journey for her to not... hate me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM

Alex nodded and walked out, followed by Janelle and Greg.

Frankie was already cooking breakfast for the group. "Good morning everyone." He said, cheerfully.
~
"It was just an idea." She replied, quietly. "But we can do whatever you want."
~
David and I shall be there.

Rachel turned to her fiance. "It won't be easy, seeing as she has both of our stubbornness in her, but the things worthwhile is never easy." She replied. "She will come around eventually."

((Rachel: link))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 09:28 PM

Ella sat at the table quietly. Ryan smiled at Frankie, "You're in a good mood. That's nice to see. Don't get too much of that right now."
-
"No, no, oh my God." Kevin sighed, "I hope I didn't come off like an @sshole there. I was just, shocked by the question is all. I want to do whatever you want. We'll watch a movie."
-
"George won't like that much, though. When he finds out Victoria isn't his and that I'm trying to be a better father to her..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 09:37 PM

"Well, Victoria should be coming home today, you kids are still here, and the sun is out. Many reasons to be happy." Frankie replied, setting a bowl of eggs and a bowl of hash browns on the table. He walked back over to the counter and grabbed the plates of toast, biscuits, and bacon. He then placed those on the table as well. "Besides, too much sadness can kill the soul."

Janelle, Mike, and Greg sat down at the table.
~
Torie looked away. "Why don't we watch the Avengers or Iron Man, Thor, something easy." She replied.
~
Rachel sighed. "And that is what worries me. While I do not give a dam what that man does, when it comes to you or our daughter, I do. I have no clue what he might do to Victoria and how that will affect her...I just hope he does do anything stupid."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 09:43 PM

"You're telling me." Ella said with a sigh.

Ryan sat beside Ella, moving his chair close to her so he could rub her back in comfort.
-
"Do YOU want to watch one of those movies, or did you say one of them because you think I'd want to watch them?" Kevin raised a brow.
-
"I don't see him doing anything that would hurt Victoria, and as for me... I can handle myself." David said bravely. "I'm not exactly worried, except maybe for my business, I simply wonder how he'll take the news."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM

"Food looks delicious, Frankie. Thank you." Janelle said, changing the topic.

Mike and Greg were already digging in.
~
She turned red. "I do enjoy those movies and I thought you would too." She replied, already knowing she was caught.
~
"Oh, believe me love, I know you can handle yourself." Rachel smirked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 09:56 PM

Ella kept glaring at Mike, and then Alex, and back and forth the entire meal.

Ryan was feeling anxious. He was excited to see Torie. He felt butterflies in his stomach.
-
"If you say so, Torie, but next time pick out something you want to watch, okay?" Kevin said. He turned on Netflix and found Thor, and played the movie.

((We can skip ahead to when they all are going to Dr. Martins. :P))