Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-06-2013, 07:26 PM

Shelly sighed. "I understand, Kevin. This will just be something that we agree to disagree on." She replied. "Anything else?"
~
Alex sighed. "I know...it was hard to hear coming from her. It's not what she wants but she knows that she has no choice...or at least not yet." I'm just afraid what her mom and our dad will do to her if she refuses Kevin...or what they may do to her friends.

((g2g be back on later))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-06-2013, 07:32 PM

((Awee. Okie dokie. I'm going to start the Sunday post! =D))

"No, that would be everything. I will see you on Monday, Senator." Kevin said before hanging up.
-

SUNDAY.

Ella was up early, but not because she wanted to be. She had morning sickness and was in the bathroom throwing up.
-
Dr. Martin was up early as well, to prepare for his session with Victoria. He had managed to get a copy of the video she had been shown before. He knew that, in her now cleared head, she would be able to see that the people 'dying' in the movie were nothing but bad actors.
-
Kevin slept in, cuddled up closed against Torie.
-
Ryan had a hard time sleeping and pretty much worked out all night. At 6AM, he sent Dr. Martin a text message: Can I be there when you tell Torie? I'll wait in the other room until she knows, and then I can surprise her.

Dr. Martin, who also woke up at 5AM so he was awake at the time, replied: I can't be sure how she'll respond. It might not be a good idea.

If it's not going well, then don't call me in. What's the address?

Stanley reluctantly replied with the address, not sure it was a good idea. However, he added, Seeing as you'll be there, perhaps you should bring the others too.

Ryan smiled upon seeing the address. He was feeling somewhat positive. He could imagine Torie finding out and asking right away to see him, for him to come in the door, and Torie would jump into his arms. Of course, in the back of his mind he remembered Alex didn't think that would happen, and Ryan also thought about her seeing him and breaking up with him, Kevin's smug face as he had an arm around her, and Torie leaving with Kevin instead of him.

He tried not to think about the second scenario - he had done enough of that all night. He wanted to think positive until it actually happened. He told Ella to be positive, he should at least try and practice what he preached. It wouldn't be long now.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-07-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 12:27 PM

Torie woke up early, around 8 am. She kissed Kevin's cheek and then slipped out of bed. She walked into the kitchen, started a pot of coffee, and begin doing more planning for the resistance. She sighed, wishing she could confer with someone but...she wouldn't let what happened to her friends happen again. This time it was solo.

She had a few things planned, mostly small things. More protests, going to committee meetings, and watching the group therapy closely. She was also thinking about turning her house into a group home. She had enough bedrooms, and with the rooms being big enough to put either bunk beds or two twin beds in them, she could easily double her capacity. She could add a few more game or lounge areas but...she liked the idea. She would keep her parent's master suite for herself if she ever needed to stay there but it wasn't going to cost too terribly much to revamp the house.

She also knew that she had to start a relationship with her new father. If she could get access to the Program's records, she would win. As much as she despised David, she knew that he was at least one key to winning. Unfortunately, that also meant possibly ruining her relationship with her real father. Her mother was going to LOVE that, as she knew how much her parent's despised one another but...she knew that some people would have to be sacrificed as would some relationships.

David made things too personal for her do anything but find revenge. She realized that everything she did from now on was permanent and there was no chance of coming back from any of this.
~
Alex, Mike, Janelle, and Greg were all sleeping soundly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 05:13 PM

Ryan went over the Torie's around 9AM, hoping everyone would be up by then.
-
Kevin woke up about an hour after Victoria. He put on his robe, walked into the kitchen, and made himself a coffee. "'Mornin', Tor. You have that meeting with Dr. Martin today, right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM

Janelle and Greg were in the living room. "But Janie...what if she doesn't? It will tear him apart." Greg said.

Janelle sighed. "I know it will, but we have to have faith in her. We both know how much those two love one another. There would have to be something significant keeping those two away from one another."

Greg nodded. "Ok...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

"If we come to it." Janelle corrected.
~
"Yes, I do." She replied, putting the papers back in the folder. She stood up and walked over to him. "Will you come with me? I don't think I should drive myself."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM

Ryan joined them in the living room. "Hey, guys. I talked to Stan, and he says that we can go over to his house to be there for Torie after she finds out."
-
Kevin wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Sure thing. When do you have to leave?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 08:05 PM

Janelle and Greg both exchanged the 'oh sh*t' look. Janelle turned to Ryan. "Sure thing. Why don't you go tell Ella, I will text Heather, and Greg can wake Mike up." She suggested.
~
Torie leaned against him. "I have to be there at 1, so with city traffic...we need to leave here about...12:30?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 08:14 PM

"Alright." Ryan nodded and then went to Ella's room. He heard her in the bathroom and knocked, "Ella, you okay in there?"

Ella ran the faucet and rinsed out her mouth. She came out of the bathroom, less the thick makeup today, and replied, "It depends on what you define as okay. I've been puking on and off for hours now."

Ryan hugged her and laughed, "That's gross, El. Too much information."

Ella also let out a little giggle. "So, what's up?"

"Oh! Right, Stanley is letting us go to his house. I told him I wanted to be there for Torie after he tells her the truth. He said we can all go."

Ella shrugged. She didn't really know the whole situation. "Sounds good to me."
-
"If it were rush hour it'd take at least twice that, but we should be able to make it in half." Kevin nodded. "That gives us just under 3 hours now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-07-2013, 08:21 PM

Janelle texted Heather. Hey, we are all going to Doc's today to be there when Torie is told. You in?

Greg went upstairs to wake Mike up. He knocked on the door. "Hey, Mike! You up?"

Mike groaned and got out of bed, opening the door in a pair of pj pants. "What's wrong?"

"Why do we always think something is wrong? Why can't we say 'hey, what's the good news?'?" Greg replied.

"Because it has been nothing but hell the past couple months." Mike replied.

Greg sighed. "Touche, my friend. But anyways, we are going to Stanley's today to be there when Torie's told that we aren't dead."

"Ok...I'll be ready. Now, I am going back to bed." He replied, closing the door and crashing on his bed.
~
She started to kiss his neck. "And what do you want to do in those three hours?" She whispered, slipping her hands under his shirt.
~
Rachel woke up cuddling next to David. She kissed his neck and sighed happily.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-07-2013, 08:27 PM

Ryan and Ella both went down to the living room and sat beside each other.

I guess I should, to help get it across that I see you all too so it must be real. I won't be able to stay too long though - going to see Kyle today.
-
"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" Kevin winked and then chuckled. "That's fine, I can't get enough of you either."

He downed the rest of his coffee and then picked her up and carried her to the couch.
-
David had a wonderful sleep. When he woke up, he kissed Rachel and smiled, "Good morning, my darling fiancee."