Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Mike grabbed the controller and started to shoot things again.
~
"James speaking." Shelly answered.
~
Once Kevin went upstairs, Torie went into the spare bedroom and started to look over resistance plans.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-06-2013, 06:31 PM

"Hey, Shelly, it's Kevin. I thought you might want to hear that Victoria is feeling a lot better lately."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 06:36 PM

"Kevin." She replied. "So nice to hear from you and I am glad to hear to that Victoria is feeling better. Maybe I will stop by the cabin tomorrow and talk with her."
~
Alex walked in the door and into the room with everyone. "Hey guys...we need to talk. It's about Torie." He said, sitting down on the couch.

Janelle sat straight up. "What happened? What's wrong?" She asked, panicking.

"Calm down. Everything is fine for now but..." He paused, looking over at Ryan. He sighed, actually feeling terrible for what he was about to do but knew he had to tell all of them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 06:40 PM

"Well, two problems with that." Kevin mumbled, and then cleared his throat and gathered his courage. "She's meeting with Dr. Martin tomorrow, I believe to discuss the truth about her friends, and who knows how she'll react. And the other thing... we're not staying at the cabin right now. Torie found hidden cameras set up by her friends she and didn't want to stay being spied on."
-
Ryan raised a brow, "What?"

Heather also turned around.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 06:47 PM

"I see. So where is she staying? With her mother, I assume."
~
Alex took a deep breath. "Ryan, you will not be getting Torie back." He replied, bluntly.

Janelle blinked. "...What the hell do you mean by that?" She asked, confused.

Greg laughed, nervously. "Of course he will. They love each other."

Alex shook his head. "No...you don't get. Kevin is an Ellingson. He is extremely high born, closely related to the Royals, and a great match for her. Any family would kill to have this opportunity. Her mom nor her dad nor my dad will allow her out of this relationship. She may want to be with Ryan, but it won't happen."

Mike laughed. "Arranged marriages are a little old fashion and quite out of date, Alex. Are you sure you're not relapsing?"

Alex sighed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 06:51 PM

"Uh, no, Senator. She's staying with me, at my condo."
-
Ryan put down his controlled and took a deep breath, "You never know for sure. Torie loves me, and she won't let her parents choose who she's with. She's never been that kind of girl."

Heather put a hand on Ryan's shoulder, "Alex, why would you say such a thing? Torie may be born into that kind of world, but she's not that kind of person. She believes in love."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 06:55 PM

Shelly paused. "...what?" She asked, not sure if she heard him correctly.
~
"Because I didn't want this to be a surprise." Alex replied. "And you're right, Ryan... my sister has never been one to be controlled by her parents and she has always believed in love. But...you don't my dad nor her mom. She may want to be with you and she may want to spend the rest of her life with you but she may be...they'll tie her hands. I don't know how but I know she will marry Kevin. If things go as planned, she will marry Kevin."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 07:03 PM

"She said she didn't want to stay with her mom, and she didn't want to go to her house, so she asked if she could stay with me and I said that she could."
-
"Not if I have anything to do about it, she won't. I'll-"

"What, Ryan?" Heather sighed, "Kick his @ss? Obviously this problem can't e solved with violence. You already tried. Just hope that Alex is wrong and things will end up working out."

Ryan folded his arms, "Hope things work out? I love her. I want her back in my life. I want to kiss her. I want her to marry me one day, not... not that 25 year old creep."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 07:10 PM

"Kevin...I do not approve of her staying at your house. She should have either went to her mother's, to Dr. Martin's, or to a hotel room." Shelly replied, disappointed. "And while I cannot tell you to remove her from your house, I can strongly advise that tomorrow be her last day at your house. Also, if she is doing as well as you say, I want you back into work on Monday. Do you understand?"
~
"I hope I am wrong too." Alex replied. "I am not trying to be the bad guy here. I thought you all would appreciate the forewarning but apparently, I thought wrong. Ryan, I see the looks my sister gives you and how devastated she was when she lost you. I can only wish to ever find a love like that but...I know her family and her situation...it doesn't look good for you two."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 07:17 PM

"I understand, Senator James, ma'am, but I respectfully disagree. I allowed her to stay with me because I felt it would be the best option to help her recover. Yes, I will be back at work Monday, but unless Torie says she no longer wishes to stay at my condo, she will be staying here as long as she needs. I will not kick the poor girl out, I'm sorry, I just cannot do something like that after all she's been through."
-
"We will see tomorrow. I'm going home." Ryan picked up his stuff and stomped down the stairs like a child throwing a fit. He put on his shoes, and walked out the front door.

Heather shook her head, "I know you meant well, Alex, but it's hard for him to hear something like that. It's hard for all of us."