Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 05:54 PM

She leaned against him and stared at the ring on her finger. "I love it." She whispered, kissing him again. "I think this calls for a celebration."
~
Soon, they were done and Alex sat next to his mother. "Hotel La Mariposa, please." He told the cab driver.
~
Mike and Greg both chuckled.

Janelle sighed and texted Stanley. Might want to check on Ella. She seems pretty depressed and...victim-y.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 06:01 PM

"Indeed it does. I haven't ate yet since I was on the plane and even their first-class food is God-awful. Let's go have dinner." David said happily.
-
When they arrived, Mary asked Alex, "Are you staying here or going back to wherever you were staying before?"
-
Is it urgent, or can it wait until after tomorrow? Perhaps she will cheer up when Torie finds out she's alive.

Heather laughed with the boys, "It's so true, right?"

Ryan shook his head. After being inside of The Program and seeing all the suicidal teenagers who walked in through the front doors, depression wasn't a joke to him. "It's not true, because Dr. Martin is a professional and deals with those kinds of cases on a regular basis and in fact loves to do so, and it's really not funny."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 06:11 PM

Rachel smiled. "Why don't we just order room service instead?" She purred, kissing him passionately.
~
"I will still be staying at Victoria's mansion, but I will come by tomorrow and have lunch. Maybe we could go shopping tomorrow as well." Alex replied.
~
It can wait. Torie should cheer her up but you should still talk to her.

Mike looked at Ryan. "Dude we have tried everything. We have tried being there for her, she gets p*ssed. We give her space and now we are ignoring her. We try to help and she feels like she is being attacked. We can't help someone who doesn't want help."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 06:22 PM

((Lol, enjoy this long post. ))

David grinned. "Sounds lovely." He picked up the phone and ordered a bottle of champagne with two glasses, two lobster dinners, and a cheesecake for dessert. When it all arrived, it came in on a fancy copper cart with a beautiful lace table cloth over it. The champagne was set in the middle, with one crystal glass on either side of it. The plates of food were covered up with stainless steel dome covers, and the cheesecake was off to the side along with some napkins, utensils, and additional plates.

The young looking hotel worker asked, "And this will be on the bill with your hotel room?"

"Depends. Rachel, is George paying for your room?"

-

"I would love that, sweetie." Mary smiled as Sebastian walked over with the bags. "I will see you tomorrow then. I can't wait."

-

I will speak with her sometime next week then. Thank you for the heads up, Janelle.

"I understand she's being difficult, and I never said you weren't at least trying to help... What I said was that Heather's comment, and Ella acting that way, isn't something to laugh at. It's not a joke. You DO realize there's a suicide epidemic, don't you? Laughing and cracking jokes about someone who's obviously sick... what if she overheard? Seriously, I've disappointed and disgusted the three of you." Ryan put his controlled down.

"Holy moly, calm down there, dad." Heather rolled her eyes, "Stop with the lecture, Ryan. We're not 5. Sorry for trying to to lighten the mood. Did they take your sense of humor when you were in The Program?"

Ryan shook his head and followed after Ella.

Ella was just putting her bowl in the sink and about to head upstairs when she bumped into Ryan. "Oh, sorry. Are you going into the kitchen to get something to eat? I didn't mean to be in the way..."

"No, Ella, you're not in the way. I actually was looking for you. I wanted to talk to you."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Ella sighed and tried to walk past him.

Ryan let her pass, but followed her up the stairs, "I'm not here to judge or to attack. I want to know how your day went."

"Sh*tty. I stayed in bed all day and cried while everyone else went to the zoo."

Ryan didn't know they had gone to the zoo, "The zoo, huh? I wasn't invited either."

Ella stopped and turned around to face Ryan, "They didn't invite you...? Why not?"

He shrugged, "Good question. I guess they just didn't think to ask."

"But you're their friend, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm sure they had their reason, or they forgot. It's no big deal. As for inviting you, they probably didn't want to wake you up if you were still in bed. Would you have wanted to go anyway?"

"No," Ella sighed, "Not really." She walked into her room and sat on the bed.

Ryan sat beside her, "El, never lose hope. As hard as times are right now, things can always get better. If there's one thing I do remember about you, Ella, it's that you were always happily optimistic and you loved life. Don't let yourself lose that."

Ella hugged Ryan, "But it's so hard to be optimistic right now, Ry. I feel so alone."

Ryan hugged Ella tighter and kissed the top of her head, "I know, Ella. I feel alone too, you know. Ever since I've gotten back from The Program, everyone but Torie feels like a stranger to me. They're my 'friends', but I can't feel that connection with them anymore until it's been rebuilt. Since they took Torie... I've felt lonely."

"It's not the same..." Ella mumbled.

"No. I know it isn't the same. I can't begin to say I understand how you feel, because I'm not in your shoes. Only you are. Both of us need to make the best of bad situations." Ryan said, trying to comfort her. "If you can find that hope deep inside you, that fiery, spirited, intelligent, fun young woman you truly are... Everyone loves that Ella. I know Mike-"

"Don't even mention his name. I hate him."

Ryan raised a brow, "Why?"

"He's stupid, and mean, and I hate him."

"You don't hate Mike, Ella."

"Yes. I do. I poured my soul out to him, and he shoved it back in my face and pretty much told me that I did this to myself. I told him I wanted to kill myself and he told me that if I did that I'd hurt everyone. He didn't say, Don't Ella, you have so much to live for!, or Don't do it, Ella, I love you and I'll do anything to keep you happy. None of that... all I heard was something like, You'll cause more trouble for everyone if you do that. You'll hurt everyone. You're being selfish.

I just wanted him to hold me again, Ryan. To tell me everything would be okay and... I guess I wanted him to do what you're doing now." She sighed, "Torie's lucky she has you. You're such a softy on the inside."

"Ella. Don't do it." Ryan put a hand on her cheek and wiped a tear away with his thumb. "You mean so much to everyone. We all love you, El. We all hate seeing you like this. You have your whole life ahead of you. Maybe, right now, you don't see it as a happy future, but think of it this way. You're lost in a forest, everywhere you look you see trees. No escape. No light. Just trees and darkness. Would you give up and sit down? No. You have better options.

You can keep walking straight ahead, hoping to eventually get out of the forest, but you risk walking in circles. You can call for help, but unfortunately, sometimes your calls will go unheard since the trees muffle the sound. What else can you do, Ella?"

"I don't know Ryan. What?"

Ryan smiled and ruffled her hair, "You take out a saw and cut down every tree in your way. Every problem you face. You cut it down."

"That doesn't sound environmentally friendly." Ella said, letting out a small giggle.

"Oh, but this forest is filled with EVIL TICKLING TREES!" Ryan grinned and pushed Ella down on the bed as he tickled her. He deepened his voice to sound menacing, "WE'RE THE EVIL TICKLING TREES HERE TO TICKLE YOU WITH OUR BRANCHES OF DOOM! WE WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH YOURSELF TO DEATH! THERE'S NO ESCAPE!"

Ella burst into laughter and wiggled around, "Oh my gosh, Ryan, stop!"

"WHO IS THIS RYAN?" He laughed, then he covered his mouth and, in his normal voice added, "Oh no, Ella, how do you beat these evil trees?"

"Cut them down!" Ella replied, karate-chopping one of Ryan's arms.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OUR ONLY WEAKNESS!" Ryan put the arm she chopped behind his back. "AT LEAST I STILL HAVE ONE!"

Ella chopped the other.

Ryan put his other arm behind his back. He 'fainted' onto the bed, laughing. "So, as I was saying... Your happy future is out there somewhere, you just can't see it yet. You have to cut down the trees - get rid of all your negative thoughts - and then you will be able to see everything more clearly."

Ella smiled, a very genuinely happy smile - something she hadn't done in a while. "Thanks for the talk, Ryan. You're... you're right. It's hard right now, and this forest of negative thoughts is massive so it might take a while, but I will try and cut down the trees. One at a time."

Ryan nodded, and after a short silence asked, "Do you still hate Mike?"

"Huh?"

"You said you hated Mike."

"I... I don't hate him I guess. I... I exaggerated. I'm just frustrated with him."

"He cares a lot about you, Ella. Maybe he's not very good at understanding how to deal with people, but he loves you. Seeing you the way you are right now upsets him, and he wants to fix it, but he gets frustrated when he realizes there's nothing he can do to help. Sometimes his frustration comes off a little... intense, and sometimes his choice of words isn't so gentle, but he feels the same way I do. We all feel this way."

Ella cuddled up against him, as they were both laying on the bed from the tickle fight. She rested her head on his chest and smiled, "If football doesn't work out, you should see if Dr. Martin can get you a job somewhere. You'd make a good therapist."

"I've had enough therapy that I picked some things up from Dr.Martin." Ryan chuckled. He put an arm around her to pull her closer, and with his other arm he ran his hand through Ella's hair. He didn't see it as being romantic, but simply helping to comfort a friend.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-05-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 09:00 AM

Rachel smirked. "George is. Go ahead and charge it to my room please." She replied to the hotel worker. She wrapped her arms around her fiance.
~
Alex hugged and kissed his mom. "Love you mom. Sebastian, take care of her. You have my number if you need me." He replied, protectively.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 09:05 AM

"Of course." The worker nodded and left the room.
-
Sebastian chuckled, "Yes, I will take care of her."

Mary also giggled, "Oh, Alex, don't worry about me. Tell Victoria I say hello."
-
Ryan stood up and said to Ella, "I'm going to join the others. Feel free to join us if you feel up to it."

He left the room and went back to the game room. He sat down and picked his controller back up. He said to the others, "Ella's not that difficult."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 09:14 AM

Rachel took the two plates and set them on the table. She also grabbed the cheesecake. "This looks and smells delicious." She said, kissing his cheek.
~
"I will Mom. Depending on her schedule, maybe she can come to lunch with us."
~
Mike looked at him. "What did you say?" He asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 10:04 AM

"It should be delicious, it's the most expensive dessert they have." David smiled, "Only the best for my love."
-
Mary smiled and nodded, and then walked inside with Sebastian.
-
Ryan shrugged, "I was there for her. I told her that I was alone to and that we could push through it together, be positive, not to kill herself because we all love her, and then used a lost-in-a-forest analogy to tell her to 'cut down' the trees of negative thoughts. Then I tickled her, we joked around, we cuddled for a bit, and she seems a little happier. When someone's upset... You don't judge them or attack them, or tell them about all the pain their depression is causing you, you have to be gentle, understanding, and caring. You have to be a friend, not act like a parent."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-06-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-06-2013, 01:06 PM

She blushed and kissed him. "Let's eat." She whispered, leading him over to the table.
-
Alex grabbed a cab and went back to Torie's house.
-
"Tried that and all she did was yell at me or push me away. I tried everything I could but apparently I wasn't good enough..." He mumbled, obviously upset.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2013, 04:49 PM

"Sometimes it's all about the wording and your tone." Ryan shrugged.
-
Kevin walked up onto the rooftop terrace and called Senator James to give her an update on the situation.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-06-2013 at 06:00 PM.