Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 04:37 PM

"Same hotel as you were in before." Rachel answered. "Room 2210."
~
Alex stood up after receiving the text from his mom. "Hey guys. I'll be back in a bit." He said, grabbing his coat and getting a cab to the airport.

Janelle, who was sitting next to Heather, raised a brow. "I wonder what he is doing."

Greg shrugged as he killed Mike in CoD.

"DAMMIT GREG!" Mike shouted, frustrated.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 04:44 PM

"Right. I will be there soon. I love you, Rachel." David said before hanging up. He took a limo and told them to drive to the address.
-
Mary had brought Sebastian with her, since he had wanted to come to America, and also so someone else could carry all her luggage.
-
Heather shrugged, "No clue. He didn't seem angry, so it's probably no big deal."

"HEADSHOT." Ryan yelled and laughed as he killed Mike right after he had respawned. xD

Ella came into the room with a bowl of soup and silently sat on an empty chair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 04:48 PM

Rachel sighed happily and couldn't wait for him to arrive.
~
Once Alex was at the airport, he went straight in to find his mother. He quickly spotted her and walked over. "Mother! How nice to see you." He said, hugging her. "Sebastian!? I didn't know you were coming."
~
Janelle nodded her head. "Touche."

"DAMMIT!!!" Mike hung his head. "I'm done."

Janelle looked over at Ella. "Did you sleep well?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 04:57 PM

David soon arrived at the hotel and knocked on Rachel's door.
-
Mary gently pushed some hair that was in Alex's face away from his eyes and smiled, "It is nice to see you too, sweetie. I brought Sebastian because he told me he had never been to America and wanted to see what it was like across the pond."

Sebastian pushed some hair behind his ears and then waved to Alex, "Bonjour! I hope my arrival does not cause any trouble, Alex."
-
Ryan laughed and high-fived Greg. "Great teamwork."

Ella sighed, "As well as could be expected..."

"I had a fantastic sleep." Heather told her, smiling.

"I never asked you..." Ella muttered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 05:03 PM

Rachel opened it and smiled. "Its so good to see you." She said, opening the door so he could get in.
~
Alex laughed. "No..you might break a few hearts while your here but nothing too terrible." He said. "Which hotel are you staying at?"
~
Janelle frowned. "Well, if there is anything you need, let us know." She replied, not knowing what else to do or say.

Greg high fived him back, laughing.

Mike shook his head and glared at them.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 05:14 PM

David walked inside and closed the door behind him. He pulled Rachel in, kissing her passionately. He then got down on one knee and pulled out a small red velvet box. "Rachel, I bought you a gift while I was in Washington."
-
Sebastian blushed.

Mary bit her lip, "Well, Alex, normally your father takes care of such things. I haven't booked one yet. I was hoping you could recommend a nice one that might have available rooms?"
-
"I'm just sitting here eating my soup... I don't need anything." Ella said, looking down at her bowl.

"Is that enough for 2? Or, sorry, 3?"

"Shut up." Ella mumbled.

Heather shook her head apologetically, "I was just asking, I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way-"

"Sorry I took it the wrong way? So it's my fault for your rude comment now?"

"OH MY GOD, ELLA. Nobody can say anything to you without you being all... victim-y about it."

Ella rolled her eyes and ignored Heather, eating her soup and staring at the TV.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 05:22 PM

Rachel blinked, and then smiled. "David..." She whispered, gently taking the box from his hand and opening it.
~
"There is the Hotel La Mariposa. Its a nice hotel and near some nice restaurants, shops, things like that." Alex replied.
~
Janelle sighed. "Ella, maybe you should talk to Doc. I mean, you don't seem to be coping well with any of this and I think he could help."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 05:34 PM

"I'm sorry I can't do this more... publicly. For obvious reasons, of course, but I would have liked to make this more romantic."

Inside the box was a engagement ring with a very ornate and detailed rose gold band and massive, sparkling oval diamond.

"Rachel, when we're both through with our divorces... Will you marry me?"

-
Mary smiled and nodded, "Then we will go there. Hopefully they'll have an opening. I'm sure they will. Lead the way, Alexander."

-
"Doc is too busy with Torie right now to care about me." Ella stood up with her bowl. "I'm going to finish this in the dining room and then go to bed."

Heather shrugged, "Suit yourself. Maybe you should see about getting anti-depressants."

"If I try to get anti-depressants, they'll probably throw me in The Program." Ella mumbled as she left the room.

Heather let out a sigh, "Jesus, she is the most depressing person to be around. I swear, her being in the room for 5 minutes drained all my happiness out like a giant black hole."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 05:43 PM

Rachel started to cry, happily. "Yes, David. I will." She replied, bending down to kiss him.
~
Alex nodded and helped Sebastian with the bags. They were soon loading the bags in a cab.
~
"I agree but it hasn't been easy for her. Maybe we should call Doc and ask him to talk with her." Janelle suggested.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 05:51 PM

David smiled widely. He threw his arms around her and kissed her. He then took the box from her and took out the ring, putting it on her finger. "It looks beautiful and fits perfectly."
-
Mary got into the cab while the boys filled the trunk.
-
"Do whatever you want. I don't even think Stanley can help her with this. He'll probably need his own therapist after listening to her drone on."