Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 03:23 PM

((No sig??))

Torie shook her head. "It's not right. What he did to Ella...he should be punished for that. And whether he has changed or not, frankly, doesn't matter. He put her threw hell, he should go through the same."

Alex laughed. "Her mother likes everyone initially. Besides, you are nothing more than a paper pusher for Senator James. What could you possibly offer my sister that is of value?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 03:34 PM

((Sometimes I think I accidentally click a button and it doesn't come up. =/))

Heather sighed, "What's done is done. Nobody testified, the prosecutors weren't the best at their job while Mr. Bennett did flawlessly and got his charge down to a small misdemeanor assault charge. I agree with you when you say it isn't really right, since if Alex had pressed charges on Ryan, he would have gotten at least a few years, but on the other hand... I have to disagree with you because Kyle's my boyfriend and I'm glad to have him coming back. He wasn't charged for anything he did to Ella except the Qwik-Death thing, so all the other things he did were not taken into consideration."

Kevin replied quietly, "Money - lots of it - and a close family connection to the royals. I'm an Ellingson, if you didn't know my last name. My direct family lives in a Malibu mansion in L.A. and I live in a penthouse condo worth over $5mil in the richest part of town, Alex. I have a degree in Political Science and I have Presidential aspirations. I'm not just a paper pusher."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-05-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 03:54 PM

Torie shook her head. "No...I don't take what is done is done as an answer." She replied.

Alex's jaw dropped. "Torie, can I talk to you?" He replied, grabbing her arm and pulling her aside.

"What the-" She replied, caught off guard. Once they were a good distance away from Heather and Kevin, Alex looked at his sister. "An Ellingson?... He's an Ellingson?" Alex replied, shocked.

Torie nodded. "Yep. And he wants me. Mom is overjoyed by the fact that I could capture the heart of someone so high born. Hell, she flat out said she was shocked." She replied, bitterly at the end.

Alex shook his head. "Torie...what happened to that fiery spirit of finding love and marrying for it. What about finding another Ryan?"

Torie looked away and rubbed her shoulders. "Kevin and I...we can eventually love one another. We are already on our way there. Besides, its not like Mom nor Dad nor David is going to ever let me choose otherwise. At least it someone that I can actually live with and not someone I will detest for my entire life." She replied. "As for finding another Ryan...the only Ryan I will ever have is dead. I might as well accept that like you all have said. He's not coming back."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 04:03 PM

Heather was glad to get off the topic of Kyle, and also glad to have a quick second to talk to Kevin without Torie around. "She's going to go back to Ryan. You're only fooling yourself by thinking otherwise. She's going through a hard time and you happened to be there for her to cling on to, but as soon as she finds out Ryan's alive and sees him again, she'll go running into his arms. She doesn't love you as much as she loves him."

"Firstly, you don't know that for sure. You don't know any of that for sure. It's only your opinion, so don't talk about it like it's a fact. Yesterday when Torie's mother came over, Torie mentioned that she knew she couldn't be with someone like Ryan anyway, that dreaming of being with him was a just that. A dream."

"Her mother may have her thinking like that right now, but Torie will listen to her heart when it counts."

Kevin shrugged. "I respectfully disagree."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 04:10 PM

Alex hugged her. "Hey...everything will be alright." He replied as Torie clinged to him.

"I should have listened to you long ago, Alex. Our class can only hope for love but its never guaranteed. At least my children will have the pick of who they want. Maybe they will have a better chance for marrying for love than you or I. Kevin's a great guy, don't get wrong but...when you're forced into something...its not nearly as easy."

"Then don't be forced. Marry who want. Who gives a da.mn about what your mom and dad want." Alex replied. "Look, why don't we talk more tomorrow. You have a guy to go woo."

She couldn't help but laugh. "Ok...I will come by the house after I go see Stanley." She replied, stepping out of the hug.

Alex nodded. "Fine by me." He replied, walking with her over to Kevin and Heather.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 04:14 PM

Heather and Kevin both put on fake smiles when Torie returned, pretending like nothing happened. Kevin put his arm around Torie and said to Alex and Heather. "It's been great seeing you both, but-"

"Why don't we all walk around the zoo together? Kind of like a double date." Heather giggled.

((I want to get to Sunday already. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 04:17 PM

"Sounds like a great idea, Heather." Alex replied.

Torie shrugged. "Sounds like fun. Are you ok with that Kevin?"

Alex smirked, knowing that he wouldn't say no.

((we can skip after this. I don't have anything planned))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 04:21 PM

God d@mn it. Kevin let out a small sigh before catching himself and smiling again. "Sure. The more the merrier."

((I don't really have much either except for Mary & David both arriving to Chicago.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 04:24 PM

Torie smiled and kissed his cheek. "Alright, let's start walking." She said, walking ahead with Heather.

Alex slapped him on the back. ""Way to be a sport." He said, chuckling and then catching up with the ladies.

Later?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 04:31 PM

Later. =P Let's say, around 7PM.

David's plane had landed and he called Rachel asking her where she was staying.

Mary's plane had landed around the same time. Plane just landed. She texted Alex. She saw David in the lobby, talking on his phone, but she didn't say anything. She didn't want him to know she was there, after all.
-
Ella had finally got out of bed - mostly because she had to use the bathroom and get something to eat. She left on her smudged day-old makeup and went to the kitchen, looking through the fridge for leftovers from when the others ate dinner.
-
Ryan had also came over and was playing games in the game room with the boys.

Heather sat on the couch watching them.