Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 02:23 PM

She looked over and smiled. "Such a gorgeous and majestic animal. My favorite would be this white leopard here." She said, turning back to the leopard. While she had been looking the other way, the leopard had jumped off her own perch and was now sitting right in front of Victoria and Kevin, staring at them curiously.
~
Greg nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Janelle nodded and started to walk towards the big cats.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM

Kevin laughed and said, "I think she likes you, too, Torie." He put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Heather had ran ahead a little, excited to be at the zoo, and she quickly noticed Kevin and Torie there. She turned to face the others and gestured in Kevin and Torie's direction. "What are the chances...? Alex and I are going to have to pretend we don't see the rest of you..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 02:39 PM

Torie smiled. "I think she does too." She laughed.
~
Janelle sighed. "We'll be over here. Best if she doesn't see us." She mumbled.

Greg and Mike both nodded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 02:41 PM

"Sorry, guys, we'll meet back up with you later." Heather said, pulling Alex with her over to Kevin and Torie. She poked Torie from behind, "Hey, you!"

Kevin turned and was annoyed to see Alex and Heather were there, however, he put on a fake smile and said, "Oh, hi, it's nice to see the two of you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 02:46 PM

Alex smiled at Kevin. "Hello, Kevin. Pleasure to see you as well." He replied. He looked over at his sister. "Torie, you look beautiful as always." He added, hugging her.

Torie hugged him back, quite happy to see both of them. "Alex! Heather! What a nice surprise." She said, happily. After hugging her brother, she hugged Heather. "What are you guys doing here?"

Janelle, Mike, and Greg went to the opposite side of the zoo.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 02:51 PM

"I wanted to go to the zoo and I didn't want to go alone so I dragged Alex with me." Heather said with a smile. "I didn't expect to see you and Kevin here. How are things?"

"Are you two dating, or something...?" Kevin asked, pointing between Alex and Heather.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 02:58 PM

"Things are good." Torie replied, smiling. She slipped her hand into Kevin's and squeezed it. "I am finally getting back on my feet thanks to him. What about you?"

Alex chuckled. "Or something. How is my sister doing?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 03:05 PM

"I'm fine," replied Heather. "I don't know if you heard, and to be honest I understand if you don't really see this as god news for you, but Quinton will be a free man in 10 days. He just had his trial."

Kevin smirked as he squeezed Torie's hand back. He said to Alex, "Torie is doing great. She just loves my condo, don't you Torie?" He asked Victoria. "She's already thinking about staying for a while."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Torie's jaw dropped. "He..WHAT?" She asked, shocked. "How could that be? The case against him was solid. Who was his judge?"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Torie, is that true?"

"Is what true?" She asked, not paying attention to the two guys.

"Are you really thinking about staying with Kevin?" Alex asked.

"Possibly, yes..." She replied, still distracted.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 03:19 PM

"Some middle aged woman named Judge McCollough, and Ella's dad still defended him. I guess he already had too much time invested into it, since he was working on the case before what happened to them." Heather shrugged. "He got 400 hours of community service and the 30-days, minus his time already served waited for trial, for having Qwik-Death. Truth be told, he was really putting on the charm and I think the judge had the hots for him or something."

Kevin wasn't paying much attention to their conversation. He grinned at Alex and said, "And her mother really seems to like me. So for Torie and I, this might end up being a long term thing. You might have to call me brother soon enough." He joked.