Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 01:52 AM

Mike shrugged. "She's right. Ella is on this everything is my fault trip and she won't get off it. Our best bet is to wait for Torie to come back." He replied, callously.

Janelle nodded. "Alright. Let's all go get ready then." She replied, leaving for her room.

Mike, Alex, and Greg followed suit.

*30 minutes later*

Janelle, Mike, Alex, and Greg were ready to go.
~
Torie slipped into a navy blue sweater with a black belt with black leggings and a pair of black boots that hit right under her knee. She put on her new necklace and looked in the mirror, trying to decide how to do her hair.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 01:57 AM

As was Heather. She smiled, "So who's driving? Let's go already!"

Of course, Ella was awake and just laying in bed. She heard everyone leaving without her which, in her opinion, only solidified her point that she wasn't part of the group.
-
Kevin came in to see what was taking so long. He whistled and laughed, "Wow, you look great Torie. You never cease to amaze me. You almost ready to go?"

((One more post for me, and then bed time.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 02:02 AM

"I will drive." Janelle said, walking to the garage.

Mike sighed and looked up towards the bedrooms. He wanted to invite Ella but with her attitude...he didn't want to be around it.
~
She smiled and blushed. "Thank you, Kevin. Dress to impress." She replied. "And just about. I'm just trying to decide if I want to braid my hair or just let it hang." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 02:06 AM

"Shot gun!" Heather laughed as she jumped into the passenger seat.
-
Kevin stood behind her and played around with her hair. He said, "You look beautiful no matter what, but how about you go with a low side-ponytail today?"

((You can skip ahead to them at the zoo if you want. Good night! I'll be on tomorrow after 12 noon your time.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 02:11 AM

Janelle laughed and let the guys pile into the back. She quickly drove off and went towards the Zoo.
~
Torie smiled and pulled her hair into a side ponytail. "Come on. Let's go." She said, slipping her hand into his and walking down to catch a cab. She didn't see the need to make him drive when a taxi would be easier. Soon they were pulling up to the zoo.

Janelle was soon parking.

((Night! I should be on sometime around 1pm my time so 2 pm your time))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 08:25 AM

Kevin got out of the cab and took Torie's hand, helping her out of the vehicle. He walked with her to the front gate and paid the entrance fee for the two of them. "Where to first?" He asked once they were inside.
-
Heather got out of the car and smiled, "This should be fun; I haven't been to the zoo in ages."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 09:52 AM

She walked over and grabbed a map from the info cart. "Why don't we head towards the big cats first." She replied, noticing that they were nearby.
~
Janelle nodded. "I know. I think the last I was here was for our school field trip in like 8th grade."

Mike laughed. "We used to take my younger brother here all the time."

"I only came here when I had to." Greg mumbled. "The animals tended not to like me."

Alex scrunched up his nose. "Does it always smell this disgusting?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:15 PM

"Sounds good. Lions are my favourite animals." Kevin grinned and took Torie's hand, walking with her to the 'Big Cats' area of the zoo. He took out his cellphone and snapped a couple pictures of the lions, tigers, and all of the other cats, as well as some of him and Torie. "You should go into modelling and make some extra money. You're so photogenic."
-
"Same with me, Janie." Heather nodded. She then patted Alex on the back and laughed, "Come on Alex, it's full of animals, of course it's going to smell. You won't even be able to smell it in a couple minutes once you get used to it. Man up."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-05-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM

"I might look into that. But, in reality, who is going to hire me while I am the resistance leader." She replied, having a staring contest with a white leopard. "Which one is your favorite?"
~
Alex mumbled under his breath. "Well, where should we go first? Big cats, monkey area, snakes...?"

"Oh, please not snakes!" Greg whined.

Mike and Alex both burst out into laughter. "Aww...are you terrified of snakes?" Mike said in a baby voice.

"Yes!" Greg whined again.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM

"That bad@ss lion over there." Kevin said, pointing at a male lion who was standing proudly on a rock, watching the others. "What about you?"
-
"That's fine, I don't like snakes either." Heather admitted. "Big Cats are pretty close to the entrance, and then we can work our way around the park."