Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2013, 12:11 AM

Mike woke up and decided to go for a swim.
~
Janelle, Mike, Greg, and Alex had breakfast together.
~
Torie didn't sleep much, so she was up early with a pot of coffee and resistance plans.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 12:14 AM

Heather came in as they were eating and sat at the table, "Good morning! Everyone sleep well?"
-
When Kevin woke up, he felt incredibly tired and slowly walked over and sat beside Torie. He yawned, "'Mornin'."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:18 AM

Alex groaned. "Too early to be so cheery." He replied, going back to his eggs.

Janelle hugged her. "Meh...could have slept better." She replied, smirking.

Greg turned red and just played with his food.

Mike shook his head. "Tossed and turned all night."
~
She shuffled all the papers quickly back into the folder. "Good morning." She replied. "Coffee?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:22 AM

Heather winked at Janelle and giggled, sitting down at the table with them. "Why's that Mike? Nightmares?"
-
"I'd love some." Kevin replied, wondering what Torie was up to. He stood up and said, "But I can get it myself, thanks. Is that why you were up last night, too?" He asked as he poured some from the pot into a mug.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:26 AM

"Something like that." He mumbled.
~
"Coffee? No. I didn't have any last night." She replied, shoving the folder into her bag. "Anything special you want to do today?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:31 AM

"Awe, Mikey." Heather got up and went around to his chair and rubbed his shoulders, "I'm sure you'll get a better sleep tomorrow knowing Torie will likely be coming back."
-
"No, I..." Kevin sighed, about to tell her he was asking about the folder, but seeing as she was being so secretive about it, he assumed she wouldn't want to be asked. "No, I don't have anything special planned."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:35 AM

Mike sighed. "Hopefully..." He mumbled, exhausted. "Do we have anything planned today?"

Janelle shook her head. "I don't think so..."

"Why don't we go do something fun?" Alex suggested.
~
"Then why don't we go to the zoo or the art museum? Something fun." She suggested, getting up an walking over to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:37 AM

"OH!" Heather yelled out, jumping up and down. "How about the zoo?"
-
"Art isn't really my thing, but I like animals. The zoo sounds like fun."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:41 AM

Janelle laughed. "I'm good with the zoo." She replied.

Mike nodded. "Sounds fun. As long as the monkey's don't throw sh*t at us." He replied, chuckling.

Greg shrugged. "Sure, why not."

Alex nodded. "Are we going to wake Ella up?"
~
Torie nodded. "Sounds great. I will go start getting ready." She replied, kissing him. She walked over and grabbed her bag before walking to their bathroom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:44 AM

"Ugh, no. She'll make the whole trip depressing with her woe-is-me attitude. Today is Saturday, we're going to have fun, and I don't feel like putting up with that sh*t."
-
Kevin got changed as well, but as per usual, not into anything special. Today he wore a red t-shirt, a white hoodie, and a pair of black jeans.