Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 11:33 PM

Lacey walked with Ryan in silence, not knowing what else to talk about.
~
"Ella, you expected me to be just completely ok with everything. I needed time to work out my frustration with the situation. I was still wanting to be with you. I wanted to be your boyfriend but I needed some time to just work through that news. I didn't want to talk because I had nothing nice to say at that time. As for Torie, she was giving you space. She was always there for you. You are the one who makes yourself the loner."
~
Torie woke up freezing. She sighed and grabbed her papers, walking back downstairs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 11:38 PM

Ryan didn't know either. They soon arrived at his house. "Thanks for walking me. Are you sure you'll be okay on the walk back?"
-
"Yeah. You're probably right. After all, it is always my fault..." Ella mumbled and turned away. She laid down on the bed and got under the blankets. "Good night, Mike."
-
Kevin was sitting at the kitchen island with a cup of coffee. "Had trouble sleeping?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM

"Yeah. Its only a 10 minute walk. I'll text you when I get home." She replied, hugging him. "I had a great time. Thanks for coming over."
~
Mike threw his hands up, frustrated. He walked out of the room and into the room next door.
~
Torie jumped out of her skin. "HOLY SH*T!" She squealed, not expecting Kevin to be there. She clutched a hand over heart and tried to catch her breath.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 11:46 PM

"I had a great time too. I'll be glad to come over to your place again." Ryan wasn't thinking as he leaned in and gave her a kiss.
-
Ella sighed, "He's so stupid..."

She ended up crying herself to sleep for what felt like at least the 15th day in a row. She didn't remember how to fall asleep without crying.
-
Kevin laughed, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I woke up and you weren't in bed and then I came out here and noticed you weren't inside anywhere, so I waited up for you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 11:52 PM

Lacey quickly turned her cheek. "Ryan...you have Torie..." She whispered, flattered.
~
Mike tossed and turned the entire night.
~
Torie dropped the blanket on the couch. "Sorry. I...I couldn't sleep so I went up to the terrace to listen to the city. Apparently it was a great lullaby." She replied, walking over to him. She came up behind him and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 11:55 PM

"I..." Ryan struggled to find any words to speak. He swallowed and said, "Sorry, it was a force of habit. Good night, Lacey."
-
Kevin smiled and spun the stool around to face her. He pulled her face close and kissed her passionately. He then rubbed her cheek and said "It's a little cold to sleep out there, I hope you don't catch a cold."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 11:58 PM

"Good night, Ryan." Lacey replied, quickly walking away and towards her own house.
~
She smiled. "I'm sure I will be fine. I had a blanket." She replied, leaning up against him and yawning.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:02 AM

Ryan sighed and went inside, "I'm such a f*cking dumbass..."

Jane was in the living room and overheard Ryan muttering to himself, "Ryan, I was wondering where you went."

"Just a friend's house."

"I saw a girl out there."

"She's just a friend who happens to be a girl." Ryan explained as he walked up to his room.
-
Kevin rubbed his hand against her arm, trying to keep her warm. "Let's go to bed, babe. It's late."

((Next day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:04 AM

Lacey got home and texted Ryan. Made it home safe. See you next Friday.
She then crashed.
~
Torie nodded and sleepily walked to their bedroom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:09 AM

Kevin helped her down onto the bed and tucked her in before getting into bed and cuddling her.

Saturday

Mary was up early and packing for her flight.
-
Ella was glad it was the weekend. She didn't plan on getting out of bed until she absolutely had to.
-
Ryan was up early and working out in his room, doing pull-ups on a bar he had installed to the door frame. Working out helped him relieve stress, and boy, did he have a lot of stress.
-
Heather also woke up early and headed over to Torie's place.
-
Kevin liked to sleep in, so he did just that.