Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 11:37 PM

"Thank you, Ryan." Miranda smiled. "So, the boyfriend of the resistance leader? Pretty important position. How did you manage that?" She asked, more or less curious.
~
"But it is important, Ella. You try not to be a bother but all you are doing is creating more a mess by trying to deal with things on your own. You don't have to do this on your own but if you keep pushing us away, you might end up with your wish." He replied, frustrated.
~
Alex smiled. "Thanks, mom. Let me know when your plane lands and I will pick you up from the airport."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM

"I don't know." Ryan smiled, "We've known each other for years and the start of this last school year, before all the resistance stuff, we started dating. I really love the girl. I don't know how I got so lucky."
-
Ella walked over to the closet and grabbed her sweater, "I think I should sleep alone in another room..." She muttered, frustrated that Mike was frustrated.
-
"Yes, I will do so, sweetie. I love you, Alex. Muah." She made a kissy noise. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 11:54 PM

"Well, there are a lot of people who look up to her and the rest of you. I know that if it wasn't for the resistance, Lacey would be in the Program instead of group therapy." Miranda replied.
~
"Why are you running, Ella? Every time someone tries to help you, you run. Why?" Mike demanded, getting up and blocking the door.
~
Alex blushed. "Love you too..." He mumbled, thoroughly embarras.sed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 11:58 PM

"That's good to here. Torie, and everyone else in the resistance, would be happy to hear that they're helping - one teenager at a time."
-
"Mike, move out of the way! I don't want to answer your questions tonight. Why can't you just let me be!" Ella yelled at him, trying to push him out of the way.
-
"Good night, Alex." Mary said with a giggle as she hung up, and then went to bed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:02 AM

Lacey smiled. "You guys have helped all over the world. The protests, uprisings...you guys are paving a new way for all of us."
~
"Because if I let you be, you end up trying to deal with things yourself." Mike replied, not moving. "Ella, you are not ok and I won't just stand by and watch your destroy yourself."
~
Alex hung up the phone and went to his own bedroom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM

Ryan turned a little red. "Thank you. I don't know what else to say but thanks." He finished his food and looked at the time, "Wow, it's later than I thought..."
-
Ella sat down on the bed, giving up on getting out of the room. She looked at the ground. "I should have done it sooner. I should have downed that Qwik-Death as soon as I bought it. Hell, maybe I should have taken with QD from Quinton and poisoned myself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:10 AM

Miranda stood up and started to pick up the dishes.

"Want me to walk you home?" Lacey asked.
~
"Is that what you want? To die?" Mike asked. "Because if you die Ella, you are not only going to cause pain to your sister, mother, and father, but also myself, Janelle, Alex, Greg, Ryan, and Torie. You are just going to turn into another statistic in favor of the Program."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:17 AM

Ryan nodded, "I'd like that, Lacey. Thanks for dinner, Miranda."
-
"I want to die." Ella mumbled, looking down at her wrist. "I doubt I'd hurt anyone by doing it. My parents don't talk to me much right now other than to tell me how disappointed they are that I got pregnant, Liv hardly remembers me, and you guys will all get over it pretty quick if I were to do it right now, since Torie would be coming back and all your focus will turn to her. Nobody.... Nobody cares about me." She became choked up and could barely speak by the last few sentences and she started crying again.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-05-2013, 12:21 AM

"No problem, Ryan. Nice to meet you." Miranda replied.

"Come on, Ryan." Lacey said, grabbing a flashlight and her coat.
~
"And why do you think that?" Mike asked, resisting the urge to hold her again.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-05-2013, 12:28 AM

Ryan put on his coat and followed Lacey outside.
-
"I... I was glad you all came to the courthouse, don't get me wrong, Mike. That was... very sweet of you guys." Ella sniffled. "But ever since I found out I was pregnant, there's been the group - you, Torie, Janelle, Greg, Cole - and then there's been me. I don't... I don't blame any of you. You were mad I wasn't having you child - I know you really were hoping I was, Torie, she just wanted Ryan back, and the others were all part of the resistance before they were my friends anyway. I just... I minded my own business. I went home after school, pregnant, alone, dumped by my boyfriend who I thought was going to be there for me and my baby no matter what and help me through all this, and my best friend was understandably more concerned with getting her boyfriend back and stopping The Program than putting up with emotional Ella's stupid personal problems."