Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 06:41 PM

Amber giggled and started to eat. She was glad that Dave had come in as she really liked him. She wished there was a way to help him with his issues but felt that was better left to Dr. Martin.
~
Miranda shook it. "Nice to meet you as well, Ryan." She smiled. "Come on, lets go eat."

"Good, I'm starving." Lacey replied, grabbing Ryan's hand and leading him into the kitchen. It was a more modern kitchen but definitely still just a normal type kitchen. There was a bay window in this room as well which is where the square table was place. It had 4 chairs, with three of them already set.

"What do you want to drink, Ryan?" Lacey asked, walking over to the fridge. "Sweet tea, Dr. Pepper, or water?"
~
Mike nodded and hung the sweater up behind the door. "Why don't we get some sleep. Its been a long day."
~
Alex nearly puked again. "Actually, I think I may have a little more competition this time around, mom. This other guy named Kevin seems to like my sis-Victoria. Victoria, and she seems to like him a lot."

((g2g be back in a few hours. Another meeting but this is the fun one ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 06:47 PM

"Water, please, thanks." Ryan said, sitting down at one of the chairs.

To Miranda, he said, "You have a lovely home, ma'am."
-
Ella nodded and quickly went under the covers. "Yeah, it really has. I don't know how much sleep I'll get though. I... I'll probably just cuddle you and cry all night..."
-
"Oh." Mary paused, "So she and this other boy are flirting while she thinks her boyfriend is dead? Oh my. That could cause quite the drama."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 09:38 PM

Lacey nodded. She grabbed herself a Dr. Pepper, her mom a sweet tea, and Ryan a water.

Miranda smiled. "Thank you, Ryan." She replied, putting the chicken in rice dish on a pot holder in the middle of the table. Lacey grabbed the plate of cheesy garlic bread and placed it on the table. They both sat down.

"Dig in, Ryan. Guests always eat first." Miranda said.
~
Mike raised a brow and crawled underneath the covers as well. "Ella, why are you acting so weird?" He asked, bluntly.
~
"You have no idea." Alex muttered. "Trust me, mom, this place is nothing but 'what the hell's' and 'seriously, again'. Its a da.mn mad house."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 10:01 PM

Ryan grinned and took some food and put it on his plate.
-
"No reason..." Ella muttered, cuddling up next to Mike. She didn't realize her cut arm was the one on top around his waist.
-
"When are you coming home?" Mary asked. "I'm sure your father probably forgot about all of that already."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 10:07 PM

Lacey smiled and took food after him.

"So, what high school do you attend?" Miranda asked.
~
Mike started to rub her arm. He paused at her wrist and gently grabbed it. "Ella, what's this?" He asked, turning on a light.
~
"As soon as I can, Mom. Why don't you come here? I'm sure you would love to get out of England."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 10:10 PM

"Lincoln Park." Ryan replied. "Or at least I usually do. Right now I'm in transitional since I was in The Program a little while ago."
-
Ella pulled her arm away and started crying again. "Promise not to freak out, okay?"
-
"Oh, dear, I suppose I could but your father probably wishes I stay here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 10:14 PM

Miranda looked over at Lacey, questioningly.

"Mom, we met in the group therapy class you enrolled me in." She explained.

"Ah...so the Program did not help you then?" Miranda questioned.
~
Mike sighed. "I can't promise that, Ella. If its something dangerous or harmful then I have a right to freak out."
~
"And do you do everything father says?" Alex questioned.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 10:19 PM

Ryan shrugged, "It's hard to explain. I was baited into punching someone after I already had a strike, so they took me in for violence. But my girlfriend is the resistance leader and I fought really hard not to forget about her and I think it caused the process not to work properly. That, and I've been going through even more difficult times since then... Oh, and the guy running it used to be my therapist in The Program."
-
Ella looked away and showed her arm out for him to see, "I... I told you I was experimenting with others ways to cope..."
-
"Alexander, please don't judge me for that. I do as your father says for the good of our family."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 10:27 PM

Miranda blinked. "Well, at least your therapist knows everything." She replied, not sure how to handle that.

Lacey sighed. "Ryan is a nice guy. Don't be so judgmental."
~
Mike shook his head. "That isn't a way to cope, El. Why didn't you come to one of us?"
~
"And what about the good for you. It isn't good to be locked up in that house all the time. You need friends and activities to do. You shouldn't be a prisoner in your home...if you won't come to America for your own sake, come for mine. I miss you but I can't leave. Please, Mom."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 10:32 PM

Ryan laughed, "It's alright, Lacey. I totally understand the stigma surrounding me. Miranda, this food is very good. Thank you."
-
Ella frowned, "I don't like to be a bother... Mike, it's not important. I've just had a rough week. Forget about it, please."
-
Mary sighed, away from the phone so Alex wouldn't here. She put on her cheery voice as she said, "Alright, Alex. I'll catch a plane tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. It's past 1AM here."