Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 09:09 AM

Rachel sighed. "No, I do not. Dr. Martin has not kept me informed in that department."
~
Amber smiled and lead him inside. "Mom and Dad aren't home yet, so we have the place to ourselves." She informed him. She lead him into the kitchen. It wasn't much, just your typical size and looking kitchen. There were lots of cabinets and semi-up-to-date appliances. There was a small round table pushed against the windows and three chairs around it.

She walked over to the fridge. "You hungry?"
~
Lacey nodded and scrolled to look for a football game. "How did you get into football?"
~
Mike sat down next to her and hugged her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 09:13 AM

"Hm. Perhaps I will need to contact him about it later. Anyway, love, is that all you wanted to speak about?"
-
Dave leaned back against the counter, "Yeah, a little. I'm always hungry."
-
"My dad used to watch it all the time as a kid, and I wanted to bond with him so I watched it too. Ever since I was 4, all I wanted to do was play football." Ryan replied.
-
"Mike, do you think I'm being too hard on Heather?" Ella asked between sobs. "I don't want to marry Quinton."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 09:17 AM

Rachel paused. "...How is everything going in Washington?" She asked, really wanting to know if he was coming back soon.
~
She laughed. "Ok, how about pizza rolls?"
~
Lacey smiled. "That's a nice memory. What about your mom?"
~
Mike sighed. "In a way, yes. I know you don't like the fact that she is dating Quinton but neither do any of us. At the same time, tho, El...we need people. With Torie gone, we need a strong resistance and she helps with that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 09:23 AM

"I've already taken care of business," David replied icily. "I was going to go directly back to London, but I suppose I could make a stop in Chicago tomorrow for a couple days."
-
David smiled, "That'll be fine."
-
"What about her...? She passed away when I was 5, that's all I remember. That, and that she gave me the locket that I gave to Torie a while ago. I don't remember why. I also remember that she was a stay-at-home mom and she was really nice. We everyday all day together."
-
"I'd take one Torie over 100 Heathers." Ella mumbled, "I want my best friend back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 09:29 AM

"That would be nice." Rachel replied, smiling.
~
Amber smiled. "Oven or microwaved?"
~
"You just never mentioned her." Lacey replied. "And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."
~
Mike chuckled. "She will be back soon. Stan is wanting to tell her Sunday that we are alive."

((okie dokie, work time be back late tonight))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM

David let out a small chuckle, "I can't wait to see you either. You, my daughter, and her new boyfriend."
-

"Microwaved is faster, and I find the oven gets it too crispy." Dave said. "So, Amber, how are things going at school?" He asked, trying not to think about his own problems anymore.
-

"No, it's totally okay, Lacey." Ryan rubbed her shoulder, "I don't mind talking about it, I just wish I remember more about her than I do. I know you meant no harm. You're so cute when your embarrassed." He laughed.
-

"Sunday? That's only the day after tomorrow... I hope she takes it well." Ella said with a sigh. She was starting to get really warm, but she didn't want to take off her sweater because she didn't want anyone - especially Mike - to see the cuts on her forearm. She unzipped the front and said, "Is the heat on in here? It's really hot up here."
-

Mary called Alex.
-

When Kevin and Torie were done, Kevin laid down in bed beside her. He played with her hair and soon fell asleep.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 05:39 PM

"I am staying in the same hotel as before but room 2210. Let me know when your flight lands." She replied, happily.
~
Amber nodded and threw the pizza rolls on a plate and then popped them in the microwave. She grabbed two more plates and set the on the table. "Meh...its ok. I'm not a big school fan. I prefer sports. What do you want to drink? We have water, diet coke, mountain dew, and sweet tea."
~
Lacey turned even more red. "Thanks...." She mumbled. "So how did your sister get into cooking?"
~
Mike shrugged. "Why don't you take the sweater off?" He asked, going to help her. "I don't think the rooms have individual temperature settings."
~
Alex picked up his phone. "Hey Mom. How are you?"
~
Torie sighed, not ready to go to sleep. She silently slipped out of bed and got dressed. She grabbed the resistance papers out of her suitcase and walked into the living room. She grabbed a thick blanket off the couch and walked up to the terrace.

She sat down on one of the chairs and wrapped the blanket around her. Then she started to plan a new resistance.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 06:16 PM

"Of course. I will text you, love. Goodbye for now."
-
"Mountain Dew. I need the sugar." Dave laughed.
-
"I think it came with the fact that she was acting like a 'mom' that she took up that role too. Since my dad works a lot, when I was younger she would make us dinner after school, like chicken nuggets or frozen pizzas. It quickly started to become more complex dishes after that."
-
Ella pulled away, "NO." She took a deep breath and bit her lip, "I mean, no, I really like the sweater... and I'm not suddenly warm anymore." She lied.
-
"Alex! It is so nice to speak with you. I'm fine, thank you. I was calling to ask how things were going for you there. How's Victoria?"
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 06:25 PM

"Goodbye love." Rachel replied before hanging up. She was soon arriving at her hotel and walked inside, crashing.
~
She laughed as well. She poured him a cup and then got herself sweet tea. She pulled the pizza rolls from the microwave and walked over to the table, setting everything down. "Bon appetite." She said, mimicking a very bad french accent.
~
"Sounds like she tried to have fun with it." Lacey replied.

Her mother came into the room. She was a petite, heavy set woman in her 40's. She had her brown hair pulled back into a pony tail and an apron around her jeans and t-shirt. "Lacey. Dinner is ready." She replied.

"Mom, this is Ryan. Ryan this is my mom Miranda." Lacey replied.
~
Mike was taken back. "Ok..ok..sorry." He mumbled, throwing his hands up in surrender.
~
"She is doing well given the circumstances." Alex replied. "And things are going pretty good. The resistance is on a stand still at the moment seeing as Stanley is going to inform Torie that we are all indeed alive and well."
~
Torie eventually fell asleep.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM

"Bon appetit seems like it sound be reserved for more... fancy dinners." Dave chuckled as he already started digging in to his food.
-
Ryan smiled at Miranda and stuck out his hand, "Nice to meet you."
-
Ella swallowed and looked away, "Fine... I'll take it off." She slowly slipped the sweater off, but tried not to draw any attention to her arm, making sure the side with the cuts was facing her. "Can you hang this up for me please?" She said as she handed him the sweater.
-
"I pray she takes that news well. When she does, hopefully everything will get back to normal and you can continue schmoozing her." Mary said with a little giggle. Obviously, she still didn't know they were brother and sister.