Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 02:08 AM

"Oh really?" She replied, pulling away from him. "And why exactly did you want my mother to come over here, again?"
~
"Hello, love. Don't worry, everything is fine. Both with Victoria and myself. I just wanted to call you to inform you that your daughter has snagged the heart of Kevin Ellingson."
~
"Because that b*tch is my friend." Janelle replied. "Why do you hate Heather so much?"
~
"What was the Program like?"

Lacey stopped with him. "How come?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 02:14 AM

"I want you and her to have a good relationship." Kevin said, only telling half the truth. "Really, Torie, I'm sorry if it didn't work out like I wanted for you two."
-
"Ellingson?" David repeated. He took a breath and asked, "So what about her brutish low-class boyfriend Ryan? Does she seem like she'll go back to him?"
-
"Because I hate her." Ella frowned, "She's dating the man who treated me like his slave, r@ped, and poisoned me, and then she's telling me he's not that bad. And come on, Janelle, she's not just your friend. I don't even know you two that well but I see the way you look at each other."
-
"Not... Not awful. Structured, yes, but overall..." Dave sighed, "Overall I wish it worked even better than it did."
-
"I don't know, I've just always been that way... What are you, Dr. Martin?" Ryan laughed, trying to get off the topic.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 02:25 AM

She shook her head, taking another drink of her wine. "Well, thank you for your concern with my relationship with my mother but I don't need it. And trust me, once she saw this place and found out your last name, she will be pushing me to marry you."
~
"She seems to understand that things could have never happened with him. That it was all a child's wish, but...there is still a connection there. I think once she finds out that he is alive she will be forced to make that hard decision. I think a part of her will always want to be with him, dead or alive."
~
"Ok, true but Heather is on your side. I don't like that she is dating him either but I can't stop it. Tried that and failed. But you need to get over that fact. She is going to be more devoted to making sure you two don't marry than the rest of us because she has something to lose. You both have something to lose and gain; do not make your best ally become your greatest enemy due to your hormonal stupidity."
~
Amber rubbed his back. "Hey, whatever happened...its over and you have so many resources now to help you get through it."
~
Lacey blushed. "No...I just like asking questions." She mumbled, a bit embarras.sed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 02:32 AM

"I don't want you to feel forced into marrying me, Torie. Eventually, I'd want you to marry me because you love me. But, we only started dating, don't think about marriage right now." Kevin took Torie's hand and kissed it. "Why don't we go back downstairs into my room and try to get your mind off all this?"
-
"Hopefully she thinks with her head then and doesn't act foolishly." David replied.
-
Ella shook her head and stood up off the couch, "I think I'm going to go to bed."
-
"My uncle molested me." Dave said coldly, not even flinching as he said so. "And I tried to kill myself."
-
Ryan chuckled, "It's alright, no need to get embarrassed. I was teasing." He hugged her. They were soon stopping at Lacey's. "So, uh, I guess I'll see you next week?"

Part of Ryan wanted to ask to come inside, because he was furious about the whole Torie-Kevin thing, but he decided it would be best not to ask. He knew he would regret it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Torie blushed. He will take you far, Victoria. You already care deeply for him and besides, love doesn't always come with this class. Do what you have to to secure this relationship. Her mother's voice rang in her head.

Torie smiled. "Lead the way." She replied, starting to play the game.
~
"I agree. But I think it would help if you talk to her." Rachel replied, hopeful that a relationship could begin between the two.
~
Amber stared at him, taken quite off guard. "Oh...uh..." She replied, not sure how to answer to that.
~
Lacey hugged him back. "Why don't you come in for a while. Mom should be making dinner soon and I'm sure she wouldn't mind the extra person."

((ok, now bed time. ttyl))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 08:16 AM

"We'll take the rest of this wine with us." Kevin smiled and walked downstairs. He led her to his room and then pushed her onto the bed, crawling over top of her. He chugged down the little bit of wine left in the bottle of red and then started growling and kissing her neck. "Victoria, I've been waiting all day for this." He said whispered in her ear.
-
"If I talk to her? I'm afraid that may only make matters worse."
-
Dave didn't expect her to. "The Program made me forget it, but now I remember and... and I wish I didn't."
-
It's okay, Ryan, she's only inviting you in to help with dinner. Friends do that. Ryan smiled and nodded, "Alright, sure." And he followed her inside.
-
Ella swallowed and turned to Mike, "Did you want to come to bed with me? I could use someone to cuddle with right now."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 08:49 AM

Torie slipped her shirt off. "Then take it." She whispered back.
~
"I know she isn't warming to the idea of you being her father but, please, David. When you come back, can you try and talk to her again?"
~
"I can see why. But I'm sure Dr. Martin can help you get through this."
~
Lacey smiled. "Mom, I'm home and I brought a friend." She called out, dropping her stuff by the door.

"Ok, Lace...I'm in the kitchen making dinner." Her mother shouted back.

Lacey brought Ryan into the nearby living room. It was big; it had one couch with an arm chair next to it. A flat screen TV hung above the fire place and there was a small desk in the bay window behind the couch. "Home sweet home." She muttered.
~
Mike nodded. "Sure." He smiled. "We can stay in my room."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 08:53 AM

Kevin's heart started racing as he brought them into an x-scene.
-
"Yes, fine, I can try to." David sighed, "She's more than not warming up - I think she dislikes me more now."
-
Dave shrugged and stopped in front of Amber's. "Well, here we are..."
-
Ryan smiled and sat on the couch, "This is nice, Lacey."
-
Ella took Mike's hand, not sure where his room was since there were so many rooms.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM

"Once she learns that her friends are not dead and that you did not order for her to watch that video, I am sure she will warm up to you." Rachel hoped.
~
"Would you like to come?" Amber asked.
~
"Thank you." She replied, grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. "Want to watch something?"
~
Mike lead her to his room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 09:03 AM

"We can only hope. Do you know when she's set to find out?"
-
Dave considered her offer and then half-smiled, "Okay, but I can't stay long."
-
Ryan shrugged, "Not really. Football, if it's on I guess. I don't watch much else."
-
Ella sat down on the bed and started crying again.