Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM

Torie took a deep breath and then grabbed the bottle of wine. She walked up the stairs to the terrace.
~
Rachel nodded. "Be sure that David and I will be...convincing her to choose you. You are far more suited for our daughter than that violent brute." She replied.

"Sorry for making you two wait; the dishes took a little longer than expected." Torie said, walking up. "Wow...this view is even more amazing at night, Kevin." She added, walking up and kissing his cheek. "Anyone need more wine?"

"I am fine, Victoria." Rachel replied, proud of her daughter's change attitude.
~
Mike wrapped his arm around her and Janelle lead everyone to Torie's.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 12:51 AM

"May as well top me up. Thank you." Kevin stuck his half-full glass out to Torie for her to fill it. Normally he would have tken the bottle and poured it for himself, but once again he was trying to look semi-proper in front of Torie's mother.
-
Once at Torie's, Ella sat down on the couch and started bawling.

Heather raised a brow at her. She found Ella's actions over-emotional and over-dramatic.
-
When all Dr. Martin's talks were through, people started leaving. Dave walked Amber home, and Ryan walked Lacey home.

Dave said to Amber, "It was nice seeing you again, Amber. I'm sorry I've been acting a little funny today."

As Ryan was walking Lacey home, he said, "It was very brave of you to willingly talk to Stanley today. Not too many of us did."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 12:59 AM

Torie smiled and topped it off. "Are you enjoying the views, Mother?" She asked.

Rachel smiled. "I am. Thank you for asking. It amazing how gorgeous the city can look even with all those lights."

Torie nodded. "And the company makes the view just that more spectacular." She added.
~
Mike walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her and bringing her close.

Janelle and Greg walked over to Heather. "So, how are we going to stop this marriage?" Janelle asked.

"Well, I think first we need a copy of that contract." Greg replied.
~
Amber smiled. "We all have our bad days. It normal, natural." She replied, kissing his cheek.

Lacey laughed. "Brave...not so much. I was more hoping to just get it over with. I was completely terrified."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 01:11 AM

Kevin put an arm around Torie and smiled, "That it does." He kissed her forehead and then looked back at Rachel, "I have a guest room, if you would like to stay the night - as long as it's okay with Torie."

Truly, he was completely shocked by Torie saying that considering how she felt about her mother and their argument earlier.
-
Ella wasn't only crying about the possibility of marriage, but also about what would happen when Quinton got out. She put her right hand under her left sleeve and gently rubbed her arm where the cuts were. Ella wiped away some tears and replied to Greg, "I'm just going to say no. Constantly say no until my dad gives up. He can't force me - or, at least, I don't think so. He can threaten to throw me out, and he probably would, but I don't care."

Heather shrugged, "Not sure that'll work. You'll probably cave eventually. We should get the contract anyway."

"It's pretty solid..." Ella frowned.

"Who cares? We need to check it. I can as Kyle for a copy when he gets out."

"Because he'd totally let you have that..."

Heather scoffed, "You think he'd keep it to himself? He doesn't want to marry you either. He loves me, not you, get over yourself."
-
Dave half-smiled, "Yeah, thanks. I'm glad you understand."

Ryan shook his head and grinned at her, "That is bravery: being terrified and still pushing through that to do something you need to do, instead of being coward and letting that terrified feeling control you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 01:23 AM

Rachel shook her head. "Thank you for the offer but I will be going back to my hotel tonight. Victoria, walk me to the door?"

"Of course, Mother." Torie replied, smiling.

"Thank you again for the invitation to your wonderful condo. I hope to see you again soon." Rachel replied.
~
Mike sighed. "We need that contract. It will be our best bet for a legal way of getting around this."

Janelle nodded. "Ella, of course you can say no and if your father kicks you out, you always have a home here. Torie made that very clear."
~
Amber smiled back. "So, did you just join the group because of Ryan or were you interested in it?"

Lacey blushed. "So, you have seen me be brave. When have you ever been brave?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 01:28 AM

Kevin shook Rachel's hand and said, "Same to you. Torie, I'll be waiting up here, alright?"
-
Heather folded her arms, "Then either we get a copy from Kyle, or from Ella's dad. I know Kyle will let me take it. If not... well, I can get it one way or another."

Ella frowned and looked down, "I guess we can't really make much of a plan without that."
-
Dave shrugged, "Mostly just because of Ryan, but I'm glad I joined now. I met you."

Ryan thought for a second and looked at his fists. "Without the use of these... I'm having a hard time remembering any time I was brave."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie nodded and kissed his cheek before leading her mother downstairs.

"I'm glad you improved your attitude. Kevin will take you far in life; farther than that brute could ever take you. Keep up whatever you are doing." Rachel said once they were downstairs.

"Of course." Torie replied.

"I will inform David of your accomplishment and...Victoria, remember, Ryan was just a wishful thought but just that, a thought. You two would never have been able to marry nor start a family. Better that your realize that now." Rachel added.

"Of course, Mother. Have a great night." Torie replied.

Rachel kissed her daughter's cheek and then walked out to catch a cab.

Torie shut the door and let out a sigh of relief. She quickly chugged the rest of her glass and then walked back up to the terrace, feeling a little more than tipsy.
~
Janelle nodded. "The contract right now is key. We need to know what was promised and how it was worded. Hopefully there is a nice little loophole we can find."
~
Amber blushed. "Yeah...Lacey kind of dragged me to this too. I mean, granted, we both needed it but...its not like what either of us imagined."

"Why do you always use your fist?" Lacey asked, curious.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 01:46 AM

Kevin wrapped his arms around Torie, "I'm sorry if tonight wasn't really... perfect. Constantly bring him up... it must be hard to deal with."
-
Heather nodded. "If that's everything, maybe I should be going home."

"Please do." Ella glared at Heather. "And Heather, you're just as bad as he is for dating him."

"Keep your opinions about my relationship to yourself. Maybe if you had a boyfriend and hadn't had your heart broken, you wouldn't be acting like such a mega-b*tch to me. Jealousy looks ugly on you." Heather picked up her bags and walked out.
-
"Yeah? What do you mean?"

Ryan shrugged, "I'm a physically strong guy and I guess I feel like punching things is how I get my point across... I don't know, I have a temper. Sometimes I can't control myself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 01:54 AM

She sank into him. "What did you expect, Kevin? For my mom to be this sweet woman who wouldn't bring him up. I knew the moment that Ryan and I started dating that my parents would not approve. I knew the moment she saw this place she would see stars because of the money you have and the last name you carry. And I knew shew would make the point of showing me everything I could have with you and what I could never have had with Ryan. But he's dead and there will never be any chance of us..." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Lets stop talking about what never will be especially when my future is already planned."
~
Rachel called David.
~
Janelle sighed. "Ella, look I know you are all hormonal and everything but do you seriously have to be so rude to Heather?"
~
"...I don't know. I guess I just didn't expect it to be so informal. I guess I expected everything to be strict and clear cut, not free and loose."

"You can't or you just don't want to?"

((2 more posts then bed. have to work tomorrow 10 to 5:30 and then a meeting at 7pm))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 02:01 AM

Kevin sighed and hugged Torie tightly, "Your future is not planned, Torie."
-
David answered his phone, seeing the caller ID. "Rachel, dear, what is it?"
-
Ella folded her arms, "Rude? I'm not being rude, Janelle. I'm being honest. Why would you even defend her? I don't know why anyone would want to be that b*tch's friend."
-
Dave nodded, "I didn't either. I like it better this way though. It wasn't at all like this at The Program."
-
Ryan stopped walking and looked at Lacey. He hadn't expected her to say that. He thought for a second, "I guess a little of both... I... I admit I don't try hard enough to control my anger."