Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2013, 07:17 PM

Lacey shrugged. "I dunno, Dr. Martin. I'm more used to answering questions rather than just talking. My parents have had me in and out of therapists ever since their split when I was in 6th grade." She replied.
~
Rachel nodded. "And are you following in their career footsteps?" She asked as Torie served the food.
~
Mike tightened his arm around Ella. He wished there was something he could do to help her situation.

((okie dokie, g2g. Be back on tomorrow))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 07:20 PM

"Who do you live with? Your mother or your father? Do you see both of them often?" He asked.
-
"No, I always wanted to be President. I have a degree in political science and right now I work directly under Senator James, trying to work my way up." Kevin replied, taking a sip of wine and eating some of the pasta. "Torie, this is great. You really are such a great cook."
-
"Kyle Quinton, I hearby declare you not guilty of attempted murder, however, you are found guilty of assault with a deadly weapon. Due to the nature of this crime, the fact that the harm was not permanent or serious, that you have no prior assault charges, and you are young with a child on the way... you will be given 400 hours of community service. You are also found guilty for one count of criminal possession of Qwik-Death - which is a nonnegotiable 30 day sentence. We will subtract your time already served and you will be out of jail in 10 days."

Ella's jaw dropped. She knew her dad was a good lawyer, but she didn't expect him to be that good, able to get Quinton's attempted murder charge down to a fourth-degree misdemeanor assault charge.

Quinton smirked and whispered to Ella's dad, "You didn't even give yourself enough credit, Mr. Bennett. Good job."

Jay was even surprised himself, but he didn't show it. He hadn't expected the judge to be so easy on the young man.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-03-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-03-2013, 11:16 PM

"They have joint custody but due to my dad's work schedule, I usually spend more time with her. I see my dad a lot as well but I spend most of my nights at Mom's." Lacey replied. "I wish I got to spend more nights with dad cause we get along better but he works a lot of swing shift so it can't be helped."
~
Torie blushed. "Thank you, Kevin." She replied, smiling as she ate her own dinner.

Rachel blinked. "Its nice to see that you have higher aspirations than your parents, Kevin. And Victoria, when did you learn how to cook?" She asked, surprised.

"Frankie taught me. He said that everyone should learn the joy of cooking and that since I was always in the house, it would give me something to do other than just homework. He's taught me for about 2 years." Torie replied.

"Well, I am glad to see that you have enjoyed yourself while you were over here. I am also glad to see that you have added higher standards in potential mates." Rachel replied.

"Mother, please, I do not wish to talk about that." Torie replied, looking away from both Kevin and Rachel.

"Victoria, all I am saying is that Ryan was not a match for you. You need someone who is going to care for you and not be so...violent and brutish."

"You never even met him, so how can you judge him?" Torie replied, coldly. She turned her head so she could stare directly at her mother.

"Because I have seen his work and also his file at the Program. Darling, please take the sheep wool off your eyes and look at him. He was violent and a menace to society. He beat up two young boys for no reason, Victoria."

"No reason!? Quinton blackmailed Ella into having se'x with her because he has this...sick crush on her. He forced her to have se'x with Alex, hence why one of the babies she was carrying was his, and he also forced her to many other things I do not ever wish to repeat. He also put a drop of QD down her throat in order to scare not only us but to also make her sick. Alex, on the other hand, decided to beat the sh*t out of me multiple times. If Ryan had not intervened I may not be here. So, no, he did just beat two young boys for no reason. He was protecting his family in the best way he knew possible. While it may have not been the right way, at least he did not lay down like a floor mat. He had more courage and bravery than most guys ever do. Before you try to taint his memory, make sure you have all the facts." Torie replied, icily and lividly.

"Victoria, I only meant-" Rachel tried to reply.

"No, you meant every word you said. Don't try to change your words once they come out." She replied, standing up. "Kevin and I invited you over here for a nice dinner. Unfortunately, I have now lost my appetite. Please, excuse me." She added, walking into the kitchen.

Rachel sighed. "Please excuse me as well." She said to Kevin. She walked into the kitchen to see Torie doing dishes by hand, even tho there was a dishwasher right next to her. "Victoria, please listen to me. Ryan and yourself could have never happened. You are-"

"You don't think I don't know that." Torie cut her off. "My relationship with Ryan was a mere fool's idea. A child's play. No matter how much I may have wanted to be with him, we come from different worlds. You know, sometimes I think that it may have been a good thing that he died because then at least we don't have to go on in life pretending to love someone else when we really love each other. We both don't have to live with the pain of being separated. Please, save the lecture because I have already thought of all the possible reasons why Ryan and I could have never been together." She added, strangely calm.

Rachel hugged her daughter. "Sweetheart, you have something amazing going on here. Capturing the heart of someone so high born, I would have never of thought you could do that. Your father is going to be so impressed."

"Which one? The one who raised me or the sperm donor?" Torie replied, icily. "And thanks for having so much faith in your own daughter."

"Victoria, David is not just a sperm donor. If he would have known a long time ago, when I first suspected it-"

"It doesn't matter. He wasn't there and he doesn't care about me. He only cares about you. I am fine with that but everyone else seems to want him and I to have this amazing new relationship. He is nothing more than a sperm donor to me." She replied.
~
Janelle gasped. "Seriously! Do you not know what he has done?" She replied, without out thinking.

Mike's and Greg's jaws both dropped.

Alex blinked, and nodded in amazement.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2013, 11:34 PM

Kevin sighed, finishing his wine and food before joining the two women in the kitchen and giving his dishes to Victoria. He really didn't want to get involved in their argument, mostly because if had to do with Ryan. He walked behind Torie and started playing with her hair. He preferred it loose and wavy. "Torie, play nice with your mother. We're here to all have a nice dinner."

He looked out through the windows, "How about we all grab another glass of wine and go sit outside?"

-

The judge looked at Janelle, but then simply walked out of the courtroom. Quinton glared back at Janelle and gave her a cocky smirk. He then turned to Heather and kissed her before being led off.

"Bye, Kyle! I'll see you soon, babe!" Heather blew him another kiss as he left the courtroom. She turned to the others, "Tough luck for you all, I guess."

Ella shook her head and approached her father as he was walking out, "Daddy, you did too well. I don't want him out this quickly. I'm... I'm not ready for him to be released."

"Ella, we'll talk at home, alright?"

"I'm not going home tonight. No way! I need to be with my friends. I can't even look at you right now."

"You wanted me to get him out of jail before the birth, and I did." Jay said, looking sternly at his daughter. "I understand if you didn't expect this, and if you are going to sleep over at your friend's house, so be it, but I'll expect you home tomorrow around noon."

Ella folded her arms and walked over to the others, "I can't believe this." She mumbled. "He get's a slap on the wrist for poisoning me... I thought he'd get at least a couple months. 10 days? Ridiculous..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-03-2013, 11:44 PM

Torie looked at Kevin, both surprised and appalled that he was ask her to play nice with her mother.

Rachel smiled. "Sounds delightful." She replied, pouring more wine into her cup. She then poured some more into Kevin's.

Torie's swallowed the pit in her stomach as put a smile on her face. "Why don't you two head out to terrace and I will join you in a minute." She replied, pleasantly.
~
Mike shook his head. "So, how are you going to handle Ella and Quinton's wedding?" He asked, curiously.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 12:06 AM

"Of course, Torie." Kevin kissed her cheek and then lead Rachel up to the rooftop terrace. The views were just as spectacular as Kevin said they were at night. He cleared his throat and said to Rachel, "Lovely views, right? Oh, and if you want to ask me anything in private about Torie, now's your chance." He laughed awkwardly.
-
"The marriage won't happen." Both Ella and Heather said instantly.

"Good, so we're on the same page." Heather said. "I will stop you from marrying him no matter what."

"Fine, I don't want to marry him." Ella rolled her eyes, "He's an evil manipulative @sshole."

"He's charming, intelligent, and athletic." Heather retorted.

"AND PSYCHOTIC."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 12:16 AM

Rachel gazed around the terrace. "Incredible views." She replied, impressed. "How much do you love my daughter?"
~
Mike laughed, finding how opposite their answers were hilarious.

Janelle looked at the two of them. "Well, since you both on are the same page in the whole marriage idea and we are definitely on board of not forcing Ella into a marriage, why don't we all go back to Torie's and decide on a plan."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 12:21 AM

"I care deeply for her. If I didn't, I would have stopped pursuing her after Ryan beat the sh*t out of me, but I didn't. I knew they were watching me, but I wanted to be with her anyway. I haven't known her long enough to feel comfortable saying the L-word, but care a lot about her, yes." Kevin nodded. "She's intelligent, she's strong, she cared for me after Ryan beat me up so she's incredibly caring, and she's beautiful - I see where she gets that from."
-
"I'm not going if she is." Ella huffed.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Ella. Grow the f*ck up." Heather rolled her eyes, "You're going to have kids soon, you should at least ACT like an adult and not a child."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-04-2013, 12:32 AM

Rachel smiled. "She is definitely turning into quite a woman. You do realize that once she finds out that Ryan is alive, she will have to make a very tough decision. She already knows that her and Ryan is a child's play, a fool's decision but when the heart is involved, one does not always make the right decision. If she says no to you and does indeed choose Ryan, what will you do?"
~
Torie continued to do dishes. Once she was finished with that, she poured herself 3/4 of a cup of wine. She walked over to one of the windows and stared out into the city, wishing she could be any place else. She finally realized that Alex was right; she will never control anything in her life. Being female, she will be told who to marry. She is now a pawn in her parent's chess game. Alex, at least, will be able to say yes or no to a point. She continued to drink her wine as she felt her heart close to everything around her. She sighed as realized that the only thing she had control over was the resistance.
~
Janelle sighed. "Ella, you and Heather are on the same side. You both don't want this marriage to go through. If you want to stop this marriage, then you need to trust us all, including Heather."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-04-2013, 12:38 AM

"I don't know what I will do, to be honest, Rachel. I told Alex that I would let her chose Ryan and be okay with the decision, but Torie and I grow closer every day and I don't know if I could watch her go back to him. I just... I hope it doesn't come down to that. I hope she realizes that Ryan's not right for her." Kevin sighed, "But if not, I'll have to keep trying to convince her. There's not much else I can do - especially since Ryan will be threatening to kill me every time I go near her."

Kevin was wondering what was taking Torie so long to join them. He hadn't meant to sound controlling when he told her to be nice to her mother, he just wanted to impress Rachel and stay on her good side.
-
Ella mumbled to herself and then stood up and said, "Fine. Let's go."