Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2013, 07:18 PM

Lacey smiled. "I would like that." She replied. "What else do you like to do besides football?"

Amber was wondering about Dave.
~
Torie blushed and smiled. "Thanks. It's just something I threw together. Nothing special." She replied, her heart speeding up a bit at his reaction. She walked over and took a look at the noodles. "Where are your plates and silverware so I can set the table." She asked, since the noodles still needed a bit of time.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 07:22 PM

"Video games." Ryan chuckled.

Dave came out of the room and sat beside Amber. Dr. Martin then motioned for Ryan to come in. Ryan stood up and said to Lacey, Amber, and Dave, "Wish me luck." And then he left.
-
"The upper cabinet right beside the fridge there." He pointed. "And don't be too modest, you look gorgeous."

((One more post I think, and then I'm done.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 07:28 PM

((thats cool. I am going to be heading to my boyf's here soon))

She wished him good luck.

Amber looked at Dave. "You ok?" She asked, softly.
~
She smiled. "And you look handsome." She replied, grabbing plates and quickly setting the table. She grabbed silverware and wine glasses, quickly adding them to the table. "When is Henry bringing the wine?" She asked, wanting to have a bit of liquid courage before her mother came. She quickly poured the water out of the noodles and added the veggies in along with a white sauce. She poured everything into a big bowel and made sure to mix it well.

There was a knock at the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 07:33 PM

Ryan sat down at a chair across from Dr. Martin and sighed, "Why do you have to talk to me?"

"Your friends, and myself as well, feel like it's necessary. We're worried about you."

"Because of Torie and Kevin?"

"More we're worried about your reaction to Torie and Kevin. You're acting far too violent, Ryan."

"I have a right to be upset, Doc." Ryan folded his arms.

"A right to be upset, of course. A right to beat Kevin up, threaten violence with Alex, and to punch holes in walls... Not so much. Ryan, it's not safe for you to be acting that way especially, since you were taken FOR your violence. They'll think you're not healthy yet. They could keep you in transitional for an extended period. You could be there the rest of the school year."

"Fine, I'll try to control it."
-

Dave shrugged, "I'll survive... I mean, then news I found out really... really took a lot out of me. I tried talking it out with Stanley, but it's so deeply rooted... I understand why he didn't want to tell me when I asked him to."

-

"I called him when I was getting ready and told him 6PM. It's almost 6, so maybe that's him. I'll go get it." Kevin said, walking up to the door and opening it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 07:40 PM

Amber hugged him. "I'm sure its nothing that you can't get through. Besides, you also Lacey and myself if you need to talk to anyone." She replied.

Lacey nodded. "What's the saying...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? You have an entire new family to lean on."
~
Rachel stood at the door in a solid black dress that hit under her knees. She had on black heels and the diamond necklace David had given her. She had pulled her hair back into a tight bun. She smiled when Kevin opened the door. "Nice to see you, Kevin." She replied.

Torie sighed when she heard her mother's voice. Just breathe. The wine will be here shortly. She thought, as her entire body urged her to run. She smoothed out her dress and waited for Kevin to bring her mother in.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 07:49 PM

Dave sighed. "Yeah, but it's nothing I want to talk about. I haven't told anyone yet."
-
"Oh, hello. It's uh, it's nice to see you too." Kevin motioned for her to walk in and went to shut the door behind her when Henry came up the elevator.

"Mr. Ellingson, your wine!" Henry said, stopped him from shutting the door. He handed Kevin an expensive bottle of red, and an equally expensive bottle of white. "The best wines for you and the woman, sir."

"And her mother." Kevin took the wine and put them on the table in the foyer and took out his wallet. He gave Henry some money and smiled at him, "Thanks, Henry."

"You already wired the money through, sir-"

"Tip, Henry." Kevin laughed, "Have a good evening. Go on home."

"Yes, Mr. Ellingson. Have a good dinner, sir." He bowed and left.

Kevin shut the door behind him and took the wine to the kitchen, "This way, Mrs. Freemon. Go ahead and sit wherever you would like."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 07:56 PM

Amber nodded. "Whenever you're ready. There's no pressure here." She smiled.

Lacey nodded. "We're here for you when you are ready."
~
"Please, call me Rachel." Rachel responded, walking into the foyer.

Torie walked into view.

"Victoria...don't you look gorgeous." Rachel replied, smiling. "And you look...better. No more bags under your eyes nor emptiness in the eyes."

"You well, too, Mother." Torie replied, smiling. She walked over to the wine and poured herself a glass of white. "Red or white, Mother?" She asked.

"Red, please." She replied, looking around. She was quite impressed with Kevin's apartment. "This is a very nice apartment, Kevin. What is your last name? I do not believe I have heard it."

Torie took a liberal drink of her wine and then handed her mother her glass. "Kevin, would you like a glass of wine?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 08:02 PM

Ryan soon came out of the room, and joined the little group. "Apparently I'm too violent."

"Well, apparently I'm depressed again." Dave mumbled.

Stanley started taking volunteers.
-
"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll also have red, thanks Torie." Kevin said to Torie. He turned to Rachel, "Ellingson. And I'm glad you like my apartment - it's actually a condo, I guess, since I paid for it to own. Between the actual condo and the furniture, God, it must be almost 5 mil? I must show you the rooftop terrace after dinner, though. The view is priceless and totally worth the money."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 08:10 PM

Lacey stood up to volunteer. "Be right back guys." She replied, rubbing Ryan's shoulder. "Hey, it'll get better guys. Its not like it can get any worse." She added, before walking after Stanley.
~
Torie poured him a glass of red wine and then refilled her own. She handed Kevin his glass.

Rachel paused. "Ellingson...Ellingson...as in related to the Royals?" She asked, even more impressed.

"Yes, mother, he is. Why don't we sit down for dinner before it gets cold." She replied, walking over to the dinner table.

"How closely are you related to the royals?" Rachel asked, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 08:14 PM

Stanley sat down with Lacey and asked her what it was she wanted to talk about.
-
Kevin sat at the table with his wine. "Well, I'm not blood related. My great-great grandmother married into the family after she had kids with my great-great grandfather. So I suppose the royal family are kind of like cousins to me, but my directly family makes their money in showbiz - my dad's a famous director and my mom is playing a lead role on Broadway in Mamma Mia."
-
The trial was wrapping up, and it didn't look good for Ella. Quinton was acting like his charming self, and mixed with her father's power of persuasion, it seemed like the judge was going to be rather lenient with Quinton.