Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2013, 05:45 PM

"That's unfortunate. I assume she loves to cook then? What school did she go to?" Lacey asked.
~
She laughed with him. "I'm sure that will earn several brownie points with my mother. Why don't I go call her now and see if she wants to come over in an hour? I should be able to have dinner ready by then." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 05:51 PM

"She went to Lincoln too, but she dropped out."
-
"Sounds like a plan. I'll go get something more dressy on." He smiled and walked downstairs and to his room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 06:07 PM

"How come?" Lacey asked, curious.
~
Torie sighed when he left and continued to gaze out at the city. She soon turned down the steps and walked back into the living room. She grabbed her phone and then walked back up to the terrace. She quickly called her mom as she started the grill.

"Victoria. I wasn't expecting a call from you today. How are you, sweetie?" Her mother answered.

"I am doing fine, mother. Kevin and I were wondering if you would like to come to dinner tonight."

"Of course. At the cabin? What time?"

"Oh...I guess you have heard. I am no longer staying at the cabin. I am staying with Kevin at his apartment."

"...Oh really? And what prompted this change?"

"I found out that David had Alex hook up cameras to spy on me. I decided to leave. The country just....didn't suit me. I am more of a city girl." She replied. "But, Kevin lives at the apartment complex Terrace Walls. Do you know where that is at?"

"As in the Terrace Walls? In the upper part of the city?" Rachel asked, amazed.

"Yes, those Terrace Walls. Can we expect you in an hour?"

"Of course dear. Its good to see that you are setting your bar higher."

"See in you in an hour mother." Torie replied, hanging up. She finished cooking the vegetables and then walked back down to start the pasta.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 06:40 PM

"She just... did. She wasn't too good at school, and since my dad was struggling with bills, she started working full time."
-
Kevin had combed his hair, and he wore a simple white dress shirt and a pair of black dress jeans. It was the fanciest outfit in his closet. He went back into the kitchen with Torie, watching her cook. "Did you call your mom?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Lacey nodded. "Well, it was good of her to help her family. Has the Program said when you would be leaving their school?"
~
She nodded. "Yes, she will be here within the next half hour. The pasta should be finishing up here soon." She replied, still waiting for the water to boil. She turned to Kevin. "Wow..don't you look nice." She replied, smiling. She was actually taken back at just how handsome he looked all dressed up. She was used to seeing him in his usual jeans and t-shirt so this was a nice surprise.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 06:48 PM

"A week from today. I can't wait to get back to normalcy."
-
Kevin blushed, "Thanks. Did you want me to keep an eye on the food while you get dressed? Not that you don't look great right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 06:53 PM

Lacey nodded. "That sounds nice. Is your coach going to let you back on the team?"
~
She chuckled. "Sure. Just let the water come to a boil and then add the noodles in. Should only take me about 10 to 15 minutes to get ready." She replied, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 06:57 PM

"I'm sure he will, if he wants the team to make the playoffs."
-
Kevin smiled and watched the water.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 07:06 PM

She laughed. "Confident, huh?" She teased. "Just don't let that confidence turn to co.ckiness."
~
Torie went and changed in their room. She went through an assortment of dresses until she settled on a blue dress that hit right above her knees. It had a sweetheart neckline, strapless and black ribbon that tied just under her bre@sts. Attached to the black ribbon was a black lace skirt that went about an inch below the dress. The lace patter was flowers that went up and down the dress in different increments. She unbraided her hair and then let the waves the braid had created cascade down her shoulders and back. She pulled a small section away from her face and bobbie pinned it in the back. She quickly did her make up and then threw on some black heels. She quickly walked back out into the kitchen. "How are the noodles?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 07:11 PM

Ryan laughed, letting himself cheer up a little. "Oh, you don't know me, do you? I've been told I get a little cocky, but I think it's always just confidence. I have a right to be confident when it comes to football - maybe one day you can watch me play."
-
"They're cooking well." Kevin responded. He turned around and his jaw dropped when he saw Torie. "Wow, you look great. Way better than I do."