Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2013, 11:41 AM

"Wait until she finds out and then you two can talk. Listen to your heart Ryan." Lacey replied.

Amber nodded. "It doesn't matter what everyone else says but your heart will lead you into the right direction."
~
She nodded. "Yep. Do you have a grill?" She asked, putting all of the sliced veggies in a bowel.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 11:58 AM

"Yeah... I'm probably worried for nothing." Ryan sighed.
-
"Indoor or outdoor grill?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 12:18 PM

Lacey patted his shoulder. "Hey, if its meant to be, it will be. Don't stress to much about something that you cannot control."
~
"Outdoor. Tastes better and its not a bad day out."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 04:19 PM

Ryan forced a smile at Lacey. "Thanks."

Stanley stood up from his chair and clapped his hands together to get attention. "How is everyone doing today? Seeing as this is only week two, I understand many of you won't be comfortable to share with the whole group. I would like to have a quick one-on-one talk with each of you today, and you're free to decline and pass your turn if you wish. But first, we're going to play a game. Everyone sit in a circle."

Most people already were, as the seats in the room were set up into a circle, but the people who weren't already seated sat down.

Stanley took out a little stuffed elephant and passed it to Ryan. "Say something about yourself and then throw this to anyone across from you, and they'll do the same. Just any one fact. Something you like to do, your favourite food, if you have any siblings... whatever you want to say, as long as it's nothing you already said."

Ryan looked at the Elephant and said, "My dream is to be a pro football player and my favourite food is hamburger." And then he threw it across the circle.

-

"Come, you're going to love this." He went over to a black paneled screen wall, and slide the panels open to reveal a small room with a chrome and glass spiral staircase. He took her hand and led her up the stairs. Up at the top was a private rooftop terrace with a wicker couch and a pair of matching chairs all with large, comfortable looking jet black cushions. There was a wood pergola over top of the set, and also a large, expensive stainless steel outdoor barbecue grill.

But the real showstopper was the spectacular view of the city from the rooftop. Kevin leaned against the brick ledge along the edges. "So? It's nice, right? I spend a lot of time out here, but it's starting to get a little too cold outside to spend my days up here. I was going to wait to show you the view tonight if it stayed warm. The city lights are beautiful at night, and watching the cars drive by with their lights on... Urban paradise."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-02-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 04:38 PM

A girl named Clarissa caught the elephant. "My favorite animal is cats." She said, throwing back to the other side.

Lacey caught it. "One of my favorite foods is sushi." She replied, throwing it as well.
~
Torie gasped. "...wow..." She whispered, gazing all around her. "Kevin...its amazing up here. I have never seen a view of the city like this." She put the bowel of veggies on the grill and walked the perimeter of the terrace, staring out in amazement.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 04:44 PM

Lissa caught it, "I have a pet goldfish named Fish."

Dave caught it next, "I remember why I was put in the Program."

Ryan turned to Dave, as did Stanley. Dr. Martin cleared his throat, "Well, Dave, is that something you needed to share with the group, or can we talk about that in private?"

"I thought we were supposed to share. I didn't explain why - I didn't want to get too graphic." Dave muttered as he simply handed it to Amber.
-
Kevin turned a little red, "Yeah... Thanks. We'll have to come up here later too though, after dinner. If you want, I don't know how much food you're making, but maybe we should invite your mother."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 04:50 PM

Amber took the elephant and held onto it. "I like to play softball." She whispered, a little unsure due to the nature of Dave's comment.
~
She tensed. Seeing her mother was not exactly on her to do list at the moment. "If you want to." She replied. "I'm sure she would love to see you again and find out where I am staying."

(( will have to go here soon for about 30 minutes))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 04:56 PM

Pretty soon everyone had gone and Stanley wasn't sure who to talk to first - Ryan or Dave. When he decided, Stanley said to the group, "I would like to speak to Dave first. In the other room, please."

Dave left with Stanley to the other room.

Ryan was still sitting with Amber and Lacey. "I didn't know you liked sushi, Lacey." He said, trying to not draw attention to Dave being called upon.
-
"I just want you two to become closer, and she should know where you're staying, that's true too."

Really, Kevin wanted Torie's mother to see he had money. Alex had told him that Rachel might have some say to persuading Torie to not go back to Ryan, and he knew this would help his case.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 05:11 PM

Lacey shrugged. "Yeah...its pretty good but most people think raw fish and gag. There is actually cooked sushi. What's Jane like?"

Amber frowned. She was slightly worried about Dave.
~
Torie nodded. "Do you have any wine? My mother does love her wine." She replied, turning around to him. While she did not want to say yes to this little idea, she was not about to say no. One reason, she was staying in his house. His rules and his say. Second, while he was higher birth than her he was also her friend. If he wanted her mother to come over so they could become closer, she would at least entertain the idea.

((be back on in 30 minutes))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 05:21 PM

"Sushi's pretty good, I like it." Ryan nodded. "And Jane is like a mother to me. She's always been very... motherly since my mom died when I was little. She's very responsible, sweet, but sometimes she doesn't think through her words. Right now she's working with someone Torie knew as their personal cook, so I don't see her as much."
-
Kevin smiled, "Maybe I'll call Henry and have him bring me a bottle of red and a bottle of white, and try to time it so she's already here when he comes. It'll make me look fancy to have it ordered in." He laughed.

He was rather surprised that Torie said okay with the idea. He didn't think it was because of a hierarchy, because he didn't see anything that way. He didn't see himself as of 'higher birth' than Torie.