Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 06:06 PM

"Oh." Ryan was surprised Mike wouldn't tell him about it. He continued, "I talked to Torie. She confuses me, man. She's upset, but she's... I dunno, I'm just so confused."

Ella was soon at school. She was there early, so she sat on the bleachers watching the boys play football.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2013, 06:14 PM

"What confuses you?" He asked, quite curious. What the he.ll? When did I become the secret man? xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 06:19 PM

"The way she's acting. I don't know whether she is super mad at me, or if she forgives me. She doesn't want to break things off, so I guess she forgives me..." Ryan shook his head, "Too much drama. I should have stayed out of the dating game for a while."

Meanwhile, Ella was approached by Doug, one of the wide receivers on the football team who Ryan was friends with. They were making small talk and seemed to be hitting it off.
(#504 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2013, 06:27 PM

Mike shrugged. "Women have the memory of an elephant, just remember that. And did you expect her to forgive you right away? You kissed another girl and it had to be Ella of all people."

Torie was walking by the football field and saw them two. She wanted to get revenge, badly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#505 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 06:34 PM

"I wouldn't have kissed just any girl. I didn't kiss Ella because I wanted to cheat on Torie. If that was why, I would have broken up with Torie." Ryan said, "I didn't expect her to forgive me right away though."

Ella and Doug were laughing and joking around. The rest of the team was not too pleased, but Doug didn't seem to care. He always found Ella smokin' hot and since Ryan said she was available, he wanted to try to get with her.
(#506 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Mike shrugged. "I dunno know, man. Maybe try taking her out for a date or something. Show her that you are serious?"

Torie just stood there, watching from a distance. She knew it was better to get intel on an enemy before walking into war.

<3
(#507 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 08:54 PM

"I'll ask her later today." Ryan said, walking onto the football field. He saw Torie and stood beside her, "What'cha doing?"

"Doug, why are you being so nice to me? We rarely talk."

"Does there have to be a reason? I saw you up here and-" Doug looked closely at Ella's face. She now had some bruising on the side of her face. "Did you get into a fight, or something? You have a mark on your face."

"Oh? OH, that." Ella rubbed her face, "It's a long story."

"I have time."

"I got into a fight with some guy."

"Some guy...?" Doug asked, thinking about who would have any vendetta against Ella. His first thought was Ryan, but he didn't want to guess wrong. "I'm sorry to hear that." He kissed her cheek, "Any better?"

Ella giggled, "That only works on kids, Doug, but thanks anyway."

---

((Doug's Profile:

Name: Doug Wilson
Appearance: Tall, toned black male (6'1", 210lbs). Short black hair he wears spiked at the front, almond-shaped brown eyes.
Personality (and/or) Bio: Doug is the football team's best receiver. He loves to do exciting and crazy things, have fun, and live life to the fullest. Doug is lucky, wild, and cocky. He is in his senior year of school, but being 18, he cannot be taken to The Program. It is hard for him to watch those around him taken though. ))
(#508 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 03:53 AM

She just nodded towards Ella and Doug. She slipped her hand into his. Two can play at that game. She thought.

Mike came up behind them. "Whatcha looking at....oh. Well, good for her." He muttered.

<3
(#509 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 10:01 AM

Ella was just having fun and flirting - she still didn't intend on having a relationship. Soon enough they were laying on the hill making out, Doug on top of Ella.

"So much for good Christian Ella. She barely knows Doug." Ryan shook his head. "See, Mike? This is what we meant by she's gone crazy. She's not acting like she normally does." Ryan was somewhat jealous, but mostly annoyed with Doug. He told Doug the other day that the relationship was complicated and to leave Ella alone.
(#510 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 04:01 PM

"That's ok. She will get what she's deserves." Torie replied, coldly. "Let's get to class. We shouldn't be late."

Mike looked at Torie. "You ok?" Just what we need. A girl fight on our hands.

Torie looked at him, a very pis.sed off determined look. "Just peachy." She sweetly replied, adding a smile.

Mike looked at Ryan. "Oh, sh.it." He mouthed.

<3