Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-01-2013, 05:37 PM

"You think I like this idea any better." Alex replied. "Trust me, I tried everything I could to stop them but nothing I said got through to her. Its not like I could just scream at her or force her to stay. She's a big girl, Ryan, she'll be fine until Sunday."

Janelle sighed. "None of us like the idea of her being a Kevin's but there is nothing that we can do without causing more harm."

Mike looked at his watch. "Guys, group should be starting soon and we need to get to the courthouse."
~
"What are you going after group?" She asked.
~
"Patience was never one of my virtues." Sh replied, looking away from him. "And...I mean, I could always go stay with my mom or something." She quickly added.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-01-2013, 05:46 PM

Ryan clenched his fists and walked closer to Alex, "I blame you. I never f*cking liked you. You're always f*cking things up for me. Before you were trying to trying to take my girl by sending me to the Program, and now you let her go right into another man's arms."

"Ryan... Alex tried, okay? He said there was nothing he could do." Heather put a hand on his shoulder and Ryan swatted it away, angrily.

"Don't. You're not sorry. Have fun at the courthouse, whatever the f*ck you're going there for." Ryan mumbled.

Heather shook her head and left the building. She didn't want this argument to make her late.

"Come, Ryan. We should get to the group. I want to talk to you afterward about this." Dr. Martin said, walking to the door.
-
Dave shrugged, "Home, I guess. I dunno, I don't have any plans."
-
"No, no. You're free to stay here as long as you want." Kevin smiled and put his arm around her before walking out of his apartment with Torie. "I'm sure you'd rather be with me than your mom."
-
The trial was set to start in half an hour. Ella and her dad were already there, Ella already sitting down on the benches and waiting, while her father was having a last minute conversation with Quinton in the cells to prepare him.

"Are you sure I'll get out early?"

"I'll tell them to let you out as quickly as possible, Kyle. The contract is still valid. I know my daughter doesn't want to marry you, and frankly I wish she was having her children with someone else, but that doesn't matter. When you get out of jail, perhaps she will come around to the idea."

"If she doesn't?"

"Then she doesn't, but I'll still expect you to care for both children like a true father - by being in their lives and helping raise them."

"Alex isn't, huh? No surprise there. Question, why don't you have HIM raise the kids?"

"Because he doesn't want to, and I have no leverage to make him do so. As for you: I do you a favor, and you do my family a favor. Also, Alexander has more money to pay child support than you do. However, if he would willingly be a part in his child's like and you would be one in yours, that would be ideal."

Quinton shrugged, not caring. He wanted to get things going. They had dressed Quinton up in a suit and tie, so he would look nice for the trial. However, even though he looked just as handsome as he had before going to jail, there was something different about his face. There were bags under his eyes, and there was something... off about the look in his eyes.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 01:46 AM

"This isn't completely my fault." Alex replied. "If you hadn't gotten blackmail by Quinton, if you hadn't f*cked up and gotten a strike for violence, if you hadn't been so da.mn set on beating up anyone who p*ssed you off, Torie would have never fought the Program. She would have just played her part like the rest of us would have. So you have no one here to blame but yourself." He shook his head and walked out the door.

Janelle sighed and went after him.

Mike looked at Ryan. "Dude, don't worry. Everything will turn out fine. But we gotta go. Have a good group meeting."

Greg followed Mike out.
~
She nodded. "Considering everything that has happened...yes, I would. All she ever wants to talk about is how David is going to be an amazing father to me and how she is so glad that this all happened. Then she wants to know how I feel about everything and goes on another lecture about how great everything is." She sighed. "I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but right now...if I could put an ocean between us I would in a heartbeat."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 10:02 AM

Ryan frowned. "Doc, is Alex right? Is this all my fault?"

"Of course it's not all your fault, Ryan. Come now, there are people waiting for us." Stanley said before the two of them went to the group meeting. Ryan sat by Dave, Amber, and Lacey.
-
The trial was about to begin. When Quinton was brought to the defendant table, he gave Ella a wink. Ella felt a chill go down her spine.
-
Kevin didnt bother replying, he just rubbed her back to comfort her. Soon, they were at the market.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 10:25 AM

Mike, Janelle, Alex, and Greg got there just in time. They all went and sat by Ella; Mike and Janelle on either side of her.
~
Lacey smiled when she saw Ryan.
~
Torie went around and bought a couple days worth of fruit and vegetables. She bought apples, zucchini, bananas, squash, bell peppers, and tomatoes. She looked at Kevin. "Anything specific you want?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 10:31 AM

Heather sat right behind the defendant table. She reached her hand out and touched his shoulder. "Kyle. Good luck, babe. I love you."

Kyle turned and looked at Heather. He pulled her right to the barrier and kissed her. "I miss seeing you, Heather. Hopefully I'll be out soon."

Ella looked at the others, "What are you doing here? Don't you have that group meeting thing today?"
-
"How are things with you girls?" Ryan asked, seeming somewhat distracted.
-
"You're the cook." He laughed. "If you've got everything you want to cook with, then I think we're done."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-02-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 10:55 AM

"Well, Doc does but we don't have to be there." Janelle replied.

"Besides, we're your friends. We're not going to let you go through this alone." Mike added.
~
"Same 'ol, same 'ol." Lacey replied. "What about you, Ryan?"

Amber leaned against Dave, happily.
~
She nodded and started to walk with him to his apartment.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 11:10 AM

"But..." Ella mumbled. She was quite surprised to see everyone come. "Thanks, I guess."
-
"It hasn't been a great week." Ryan shook his head. "The Program took Torie and made her think we were all dead, so she's already moving on with another guy..."

Dave put an arm around Amber, but he also looked distracted.
-
Once in the apartment, Kevin cracked open a beer. Other than a 12-pack of beer, there was left over pizza in the fridge, and that was it. "Want a beer? I know it's nothing fancy, but I thought I'd ask. I got some water, too, if you'd rather that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-02-2013, 11:28 AM

Mike put an arm around her. "No problem." He smiled.
~
"Oh, no!" Lacey said, shocked. "That's horrible, Ryan!...How could they just do that? Its inhumane and wrong."

Amber gasped. "That's cruel. They have to be stopped."
~
"Water's fine. I'm not much of a drinker." She replied. She pulled out the veggies and then some pasta noodles from his cabinets. She started to boil the water and then slice the zucchini, squash, and peppers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2013, 11:35 AM

Ella let out a small smile, which quickly faded as the trial began.
-
"Yeah... it's not good..." Ryan mumbled. "Stanley wants to talk to me later today about it. She's staying with the other guy now. He's 8 years older than her."

"She's living with him now? When'd you find that out?" Dave asked.

"A few minutes ago... Lissa says I should move on too, but I think I should wait until Torie finds out I'm alive again. Maybe she'll come back."
-
Kevin handed her a bottle of water and stood at the island. "Are you making pasta? Yum."