Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-01-2013, 02:33 PM

"You also told us not to bug her, remember. That we needed to give her space." Alex replied, flopping on the couch.

Janelle, Mike, and Greg walked in. "Hey guys." Janelle said, walking in.

Mike dropped his bag. "Alex, Heather. Quinton's trial is today and we want to go and support Ella. You in?"

Greg looked at Heather. "Well, we know you won't support Ella seeing as Quinton is your boy but we figure we could all head up together."
~
Torie's attitude had changed. A week or two ago, she would have said the same exact thing as Kevin. But between losing her friends, Alex, her mom, and her two dads, she was starting to re-believe in that everyone had their place and that's where they stayed. And, in reality, Kevin was above her. While she was the 10th person to the Royal family line, or something like that, Kevin's claim was much closer due to the marriage.

She walked over and started to help Kevin. "Want me to make dinner tonight?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-01-2013, 03:43 PM

"Oh, I didn't know it was the court date. Yeah, I'll definitely go." Heather nodded. She hadnt visited Quinton for a while and she missed him. "Alex, are you going?"
-
"You wont find too much in my fridge. I dont know how to cook, so I dont have much fresh stuff."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-01-2013, 04:11 PM

Alex nodded. "Sure, why not." He shrugged. "You don't need us to be here for anything, do you Stanley?'

Mike smiled. He was hoping that with everyone coming to support Ella, she would realize that she is every much a part of this resistance and family.
~
"There's a market about a block from here, right? I thought I saw one when were driving." She asked grabbing her purse.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 04:45 PM

"No, I just came by to unlock the guest house doors and also in case you guys had anything to tell me." Dr. Martin replied.

"I don't think so." Heather shook her her head. "I don't have anything to ask. What about you guys?"
-
Kevin grinned, "But we only just got home... don't you want to relax first?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-01-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-01-2013, 04:57 PM

Mike shook his head. "Nope. Not here."

Greg shook his head.

"Are you going to talk to Ryan today?" Janelle asked.
~
Torie laughed. "We could do some relaxing, but I just don't want the market to close on us." She replied, wrapping her arms around his waist.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 05:02 PM

"As soon as he gets here, yes-"

Ryan walked into the house, Dave and Lissa went to the guest house for group. "Hey, guys. Any news on Torie?"

Heather didn't say anything, she expected someone else to.
-
Kevin laughed, "That's fine. We'll go to the market first." He put his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans. "I'm sure your a good cook, but man, I should have hired someone years ago."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-01-2013, 05:11 PM

Janelle looked away, not sure what to say.

Mike and Greg looked at each other. Mike sighed. "Ryan, we don't know anything on Torie because she is no longer staying at the cabin. She found one of the cameras and freaked out." He replied, not wanting to say where she was staying.
~
Amber and Lacey were sitting in the same spot as last time. Amber smiled when she saw Dave, waving him over.
~
She smiled and slipped her hand into his. "Well, now you won't have to since I'm around." She replied, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 05:17 PM

"So... Did you get rid of them, then, Alex, or did she go somewhere else?" Ryan asked.
-
Dave put on a fake smiled and sat with Amber. "Hey, how's it been?"
-
"You make it sound like you're staying here long term." Kevin raised a brow and smiled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-01-2013, 05:22 PM

Alex shook his head. "The cameras are still there and..." He trailed off, not sure how to break the news to him.

"Ryan, don't be upset but...Torie went to stay at Kevin's." Janelle said softly.

"And no, we don't know where he lives except in the city somewhere." Greg added.

Mike, Greg, Alex, and Janelle all braced for an outburst.
~
Amber hugged him. "Pretty good. Seemed like it took forever to be Friday tho." She replied. "I meant to call you but I had a couple big projects this week and barely had anytime to sleep."
~
She blushed and started to play with her hair. "I've thought about it." She softly replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 05:28 PM

"Kevin's..." Ryan took a few deep breaths and then glared at Alex, "You were SUPPOSED to be watching her."

Heather sighed, "Ryan, it's not his fault. Stanley is going to tell Torie we're alive on Sunday, and then it won't even have mattered."

"It IS Alex's fault. He planted the cameras, he was supposed to be looking after her, and now she's living with Kevin. Alone. Just the two of them." Ryan kept glaring at Alex.
-
"That's fine, I've had a weird week anyway." Dave sighed. "It's nice to see you though."
-
"You've only been here a day." Kevin chuckled, "Thinking a little fast, aren't you? Not that I would say no, I like your company."