Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-31-2013, 05:26 PM

"Well, then what do you want to talk about?" He asked.
~
Torie looked at Kevin. "Pretty, isn't it." She said, smiling.

The lady glanced at the necklace Torie was holding and then back at Kevin. "$30, sir." She replied.

Torie frowned and put the necklace back on the table. She didn't have that much cash on her and it didn't look like the lady took debt.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-31-2013, 05:31 PM

"Nothing. I wanted you to leave me alone. Don't you have friends to go talk to?"
-
Kevin opened up his wallet, holding it close to him as he did so to protect anyone from seeing inside it. He handed her $30 in cash and put his wallet back in his pocket. He turned to Torie and took the necklace off the table, delicately putting it on her. "It's not nearly as gorgeous as you, but nothing is. It is quite pretty though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 05:36 PM

"I thought I was talking to one right now." He replied. "Or are we just casual acquaintances?"
~
Torie blushed and hugged him. "Thank you. I love it." She replied, kissing him softly. She slipped her hands back into his and then continued down to the booths.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 05:39 PM

Ella rolled her eyes and stopped walking as they were in front of her classroom. "We ARE friends, Mike. Or at least, I want to be friends. But... I meant the friends you actually hang out with. Right now, we are almost like casual acquaintances..."
-
Kevin smiled and continued walking with her.

((Gotta go. You can skip to later, after school if you want.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 05:49 PM

"And I want to be your friend, too." Mike replied. "And the friends I hang out with are all in their respective classes." He paused when the warning bell rang. "well, see you around...El." He quickly added before running off to his own class.
~
She went into some more stores; buying dresses, skirts, shoes, whatever struck her fancy. She wasn't sure why she had the sudden urge to buy a lot of stuff but retail therapy had gotten her into trouble before.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 05:51 PM

((Ok, bye NOW lol))

Ella walked into her own classroom.
-
Kevin was willing to pay for anything she wanted. He didn't mind doing so - he liked seeing her happy.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 06:01 PM

Mike quickly walked into his own classroom.
~
Torie did insist on paying for some things herself, as she wasn't used having someone just pay for her. She sighed, happily. She realized that this wasn't something she couldn't ever had with Ryan. While she would have had money, she wouldn't have had money like Kevin or herself, like she was used to having.

And while that didn't bother her with Ryan, as she would have followed him to the ends of the Earth, she realized that Alex was right. She would never get away from her true birth, from what she was raised to be. Maybe it is best that he is gone. Falling in love with him was a child's game and a fool's wish. I will marry someone of high birth and of my own class, whether I love them or not.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 08:12 PM

-After school-

"I don't know if I want to go." Dave said solemnly.

Ryan persisted, "Come on, Dave. You'll get to see that girl again. Remember? What's her name..."

"Amber, was her name. She was nice, but-"

"But nothing. You're coming with us." Lissa finished, pushing Dave toward Torie's. As Dave quietly walked ahead of them, the bright red-haired and freckled girl said to Ryan, "Neither of you two have been the same lately. I have no clue what's going on with Dave, but are you still hung up over the whole Torie thing?"

"You make it sound like it's no big deal. I love her and she thinks I'm-"

"Yeah, yeah, she thinks your dead and she's flirting with some older guy, but Ryan... For a man like you there are plenty of fish in the sea. Let Torie be with the other guy and you can start fresh with-"

"Lissa, no. I'm not going to give up on her. Ever. Even if she finds out I'm alive and looks me in the eye and tells me she wants to be with him. I'll never give up."

"It's not giving up, Ryan. It's trying to move forward."

Ryan shook his head and then ran to catch up to Dave. He meant what he said - he wasn't going to give up until Torie was back in his arms.

-

Dr. Martin arrived at the main house first, to see if anyone was home yet.

Heather, who had spent most of the day in the nude, reluctantly got dressed and answered the door. She knew the rest of the group wouldn't have rang the doorbell and assumed it was Stanley. "Hello."

"Heather? I didn't expect you to answer the door. Is everyone else here?"

"No. Just me and Alex." Heather said, motioning for Dr. Martin to come inside.

"Did you two not go to school today?"

"No, we skipped. We had... a lot to talk about."

"The Kevin thing?"

"Um. Sure." Heather lied. "He's been taking it hard and we talked it out. Him and I are pretty close. ALEX, Dr. Martin's here." She yelled up the stairs.

"Stan." He corrected. "If he needs to vent, I'm hear to listen."

"I think I did a pretty good job letting him get out all his anger. He's probably more relaxed now than he's been in weeks."

-

Ella went straight to the courthouse after school.

-

Kevin and Torie were now arriving back at his place. This time, he did have Henry help carry some of the bags into the room for them. "Just on the couch is fine. We'll sort through them later. Thanks, Henry." He said, monotone. He still didn't feel right about having other people do things for him because he could afford for them to.

"No problem, Mr. Ellingson." Henry bowed, "It's my job, sir."

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, sir."

"Kevin, please. Call me Kevin. I'm not a sir, or a Mr. Just... Just Kevin. Or even Kev, if you feel like you want to be super casual."

"No, no, sir. You're practically royalty. I'm addressing you too lowly, actually."

"I'm not practically royalty... My great-great grandmother married into the royal family AFTER she had my great grandfather. I'm not related to the royal family by blood, only by marriage."

Henry laughed, "If you say so, sir."

Kevin mumbled to himself and took out his wallet, taking out a $100 bill and giving it to Henry. "Sorry, that's pretty much the last of my change for your tip."

"A tip? Sir-"

"Kevin."

"Sir Kevin-"

"NO! Just... God, whatever."

"Sorry, sir. As I was saying, I only carried your bags from the lobby to the elevator and then from the elevator into the living room. I didn't even carry all of them - you carried half. I just carried the lady's half."

"And I thank you for your work. You can leave now."

"Yes, sir." Henry obediently nodded and bowed an started walking off.

"Henry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound demanding... and he's gone. I sounded like a total @sshole for a second there. You can leave now? Like he's some kind of pest... I hope he didn't take it that way." Kevin sighed. Of course, he was overreacting. He hadn't sounded all that rude, snobby, or demanding.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-01-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-01-2013, 09:41 AM

Mike met up with Janelle and Greg. "Hey, it's Quinton's court date today. I think we need to get Alex and Heather then go over to the court house to give Ella some support." He said, worriedly.

"Sure, Mike. But..does Ella want us there?" Janelle asked.

"I don't know. I didn't ask." He mumbled.

Greg nodded. "Well, let's go get the group and start to head over there." He replied, walking towards Torie's.
~
Alex groaned and threw some pants on. He walked out of his room and downstairs. "Good afternoon, Stanley." He replied upon seeing the doctor. "Have you talked to my sister today at all?"
~
Torie tried to stiffle a laugh as she found the entire thing just adorable. She walked over to Kevin. "Babe, I'm sure that he didn't take that way. Especially with how hard you were pressing not to be called sir. Henry seems like a pretty cool guy and he just knows where his place is; just like we do." She replied, walking over to the mass of bags.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 09:54 AM

"Not today, no I have not." Stanley shook his head. "You haven't spoken to her? I am somewhat surprised by that. You two must have had a busy day. Heather tells me you talked about the Kevin and Torie situation, but yet, you never called Torie to talk? Strange."

Heather blushed, "We didn't want to bug her. She's upset so-"

"So you two just talked. Yes, of course. My job is to study human behaviour... Just keep in mind it's awful hard to hide things from me."Stanley said with a laugh as he walked over to the coffee maker and started to brew a pot of coffee.
-
Kevin had to hold himself back at Torie's comment that Henry knew his place. He was a firm believer that nobody was any different than anyone else and to him, Torie's comment was elitist. Remember, she was brought up that way, Kevin. You understand that. Don't f*ck things up because of some silly comment.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Let's get started with these bags - it might take a while." Kevin started sorting through the bags, separating Torie's things from his, and clothing and accessories from everything else.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-01-2013 at 10:30 AM.