Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2013, 11:27 PM

Mike folded his arms. "Ella, talk to me, please." He whispered, coming closer to her.
~
She smiled and walked into Starbucks with him. She walked up to the counter and ordered a venti hot chocolate. She turned to Kevin. "What do you want? Venti coffee?"

((brb changing houses >.>))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 11:35 PM

((I gotta go to bed soon. Long school day tomorrow. =/))

Ella shut her locker and backed away from him. "No! I don't want to talk to you, Mike. Just... Leave me alone, okay? I just want to be alone..." She started to turn red and tears started to develop in her eyes. She really didn't want to be alone, but she didn't want to bother anyone. In her state of mind, she thought she would cause everyone else more problems and that they'd all hate her for it. She knew everyone was busy with their own things, and she was busy with hers.
-
"Yeah." Kevin smiled and ordered for himself. He paid, and when they got their coffee he went over to the table with the cream, milk, and sugars and put 2 creams in it. He then went over and sat at one of the tables with armchairs at it, near a small fireplace.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-30-2013, 11:55 PM

((Awww ))

Mike grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close. "I don't care if you want to be alone, Ella." He whispered, hugging her. "You're not alone and this make-up proves that you are not ok. Talk to me, please."
~
She grabbed hers and sat down in the chair right beside him. "This is really nice. And the fire is a nice touch, especially on a cold day like today." She said, slowly drinking her hot cocoa.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 06:25 AM

"So you're worried because I'm wearing my makeup differently?" Ella shook her head, "Mike, you already know I'm not okay. I talked to you about it. I'm trying to not... you know... I'm trying to find other ways to cope."
-
Kevin smiled, "Yeah. This is a really nice Starbucks." He said as he sipped his coffee. He looked at Torie and noticed she wasn't wearing her locket. He was suddenly feeling incredibly guilty again. He decided not to say anything about it. "How's your hot cocoa? Good? I haven't tried it before."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 10:00 AM

"And what others are that?" He asked, rubbing her back with his hands.
~
"It's really good. But then again, I have always loved hot cocoa. Its sorta of always been a destresser for me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 12:17 PM

"Meditation and yoga." Ella lied. "Thanks for your concern, but I need to go to class. I don't have time for this." She said as she started to walk away.
-
"That's good to hear. They make great beverages here. Maybe I'll get a cup of hot cocoa next time." Kevin said, as he finished his coffee. "Your brother... He really wasn't happy about you staying with me. You don't think he'll really call the cops on me, would he?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 01:34 PM

Mike caught up with her. "Good thing our classes are in the same direction." He replied, not giving up.
~
She laughed. "While he might have a decent right hook, he's not much for cops. He uses that mainly as a scare tactic." She said, standing up. She finished her hot chocolate and then threw both of their cups away. She walked back over to him. "Ready?" She asked, holding her hand out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 05:04 PM

((Won't be on much tonight, 'cuz of Halloween.))

"Mike..." Ella sighed, slower down her walking pace. "If this depression epidemic is contagious, you sure as hell don't want to be around me. I'm not having a good week. The trial is at 4PM after school, so I won't be going to the meeting."
-
Kevin took her hand, "Alex never punched me, even though I knew he's wanted to a hundred times already, but I'll take your word for it."

It was a beautiful sunny day, so they walked down the street to Chinatown.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-31-2013, 05:17 PM

((no biggie. I won't be on much later tonight anyways))

Mike nodded. "Ok, I will let the group know." He replied. "So, I guess your dad is going to be defending Quinton then."
~
Torie enjoyed being outside in the city. She stopped at several booths along the way. One in particular caught her eye. It was a small 10X10 booth that was lined with jewelry. It had rock jewelry, sea shell jewelry, and other handmade jewelry. She walked around the booth until she saw a small amethyst rock shaped into heart on a silver chain necklace. She smiled and picked it up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 05:23 PM

"Unfortunately, yeah. I don't really WANT to go, but seeing as it's very much related to me, I'm going anyway." Ella frowned. "I don't want to talk about it."
-
Kevin saw Torie pick it up and asked the lady working at the booth, "How much for the amethyst necklace?"